After some research, I am trying to decide between the Almond Morgan Bay on St. Lucia and the Iberostar Quetzal in Playa del Carmen in February 2012. Both take about the same amount of time to get to, and cost approx. the same. We would go for 8-9days, and probably go exploring 2 or 3 days, plus some "local" dining, outside of the resort.
Thank you for any comments!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 2 Cuba via cruise
- 3 BVI: Comparable Islands?
- 4 Is everything open on elbow cay in early nov?
- 5 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 6 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 7 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 8 Cuba Help
- 9 Barbados Beach and Hotel Question
- 10 Living in the Caribbean
- 11 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 12 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 13 Exumas, Abacos or Eleuthera?
- 14 Nassau Restaurants & Activities
- 15 Honeymoon ideas Quick!
- 16 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 17 Marriott St Kitts vs 4 Seasons Nevis
- 18 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 19 5 day pre cruise stay in San Juan
- 20 Starting Hurricane Irma thread
- 21 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 22 Looking for fab day tour in Ocho Rios
- 23 How far is Montego Bay from Ocho Rios
- 24 St. Croix
- 25 St Kitts & Irma
Almond Morgan St. Lucia vs. Iberostar Quetzal in Playa del Carmen