After some research, I am trying to decide between the Almond Morgan Bay on St. Lucia and the Iberostar Quetzal in Playa del Carmen in February 2012. Both take about the same amount of time to get to, and cost approx. the same. We would go for 8-9days, and probably go exploring 2 or 3 days, plus some "local" dining, outside of the resort.
Thank you for any comments!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 2 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 3 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 4 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 5 Turks and caicos
- 6 St.Lucia newbie
- 7 Aruba weather
- 8 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 9 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 10 Turks and caicos
- 11 Cruise stop activities
- 12 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 13 Jade Mountain
- 14 Honeymoon Help!!
- 15 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 16 Bermuda
- 17 Restaurant Suggestions
- 18 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 19 Havana Cuba for 2 days
- 20 Mid-Twenties couple looking for a lively, gorgeous resort
- 21 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 22 Taxi info. Self touring
- 23 In search of place to take adult daughters on a girls' week away
- 24 1st timer Ann Trip Suggestions for All Inclusive/Adult Only Resort
- 25 Half Moon Montego Bay questions
Almond Morgan St. Lucia vs. Iberostar Quetzal in Playa del Carmen