After some research, I am trying to decide between the Almond Morgan Bay on St. Lucia and the Iberostar Quetzal in Playa del Carmen in February 2012. Both take about the same amount of time to get to, and cost approx. the same. We would go for 8-9days, and probably go exploring 2 or 3 days, plus some "local" dining, outside of the resort.
Thank you for any comments!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Regular visists to St. Thomas
- 2 cell phone & wifi in Cuba
- 3 Anguilla Trip Report (6/26-7/3) AND a New Identity
- 4 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 5 Condado Lagoon Villas at Caribe Hilton
- 6 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 7 Turks, West Bay Club_trip 7/27
- 8 30th anniversary trip
- 9 Best Island for steel drum music and relaxing?
- 10 Thoughts on Green Turtle Cay?
- 11 Bermuda in February or March
- 12 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 13 Las Terrenas Riots in Dominican Rep.
- 14 Gluten free restaurants in Bermuda
- 15 Which is more suitable for a family holiday
- 16 Safest Islands for Us?
- 17 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 18 Does my dream vacation exist in the carribean
- 19 My 35th Birthday In October With Just Me And My Homegurl
- 20 Narrowing it down
- 21 Help - 1 BR Suite, Lots of Kids Stuff, Good Food
- 22 Beaches, Turks Caicos/ Which village should we book?
- 23 Dominicana Punta Cana Diary
- 24 Help us choose a waterpark resort in Punta Cana
- 25 Destination Wedding
Almond Morgan St. Lucia vs. Iberostar Quetzal in Playa del Carmen