After some research, I am trying to decide between the Almond Morgan Bay on St. Lucia and the Iberostar Quetzal in Playa del Carmen in February 2012. Both take about the same amount of time to get to, and cost approx. the same. We would go for 8-9days, and probably go exploring 2 or 3 days, plus some "local" dining, outside of the resort.
Thank you for any comments!
Almond Morgan St. Lucia vs. Iberostar Quetzal in Playa del Carmen
- 1 Seven Seas on T&C, what to do and what to see?
- 2 Bermuda Trip
- 3 quiet and relaxing
- 4 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 5 Spirit Airlines to Caribbean - Need help w/carryon question.
- 6 Verandah Resort on Antigua
- 7 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 8 St.Thomas St. John
- 9 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 10 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 11 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 12 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 13 June vacation trip for guys
- 14 Which island to visit???
- 15 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 16 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 17 Honeymoon Help!
- 18 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 19 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 20 Grand Cayman
- 21 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 22 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 23 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 24 Honeymoon - St. Lucia, Martinique, St. Vincent & the Grenadines
- 25 Sisters trip can't seem to narrow down