My husband and I visited the Excellence-playa mujeres in March for our 20th anniversary and loved it. We want to take our teenagers (14&17) next June on a carribbean all-inclusive vacation (no cruise) and we would prefer somewhere other than Mexico since we've been there twice. Needs to be safe and have good food. Suggestions?
All-inclusive vacation with teens.
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 2 Calling all Puerto Rico experts....last minute planning of the WHOLE trip!
- 3 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 4 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 5 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 6 Bahamas 4 day Trip: July 2014
- 7 Bahamas snorkeling
- 8 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 9 Luxury family resort with villas and good beach
- 10 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 11 Wedding Help!
- 12 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 13 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 14 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 15 Islands with great nightlife
- 16 month stay on a caribbean island
- 17 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 18 Where to stay on Vieques
- 19 Ferry to Rum Point
- 20 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 21 Family with infants/toddlers
- 22 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 23 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 24 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 25 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary