I'm trying to plan a trip to the Carribbean for my husband and sometime between now and early-June. Our budget is about $2500. Flying from DC area. Looking for relaxation and the opportunity to explore the area a bit. Any recommendations you can give would be appreciated. Thanks!
All Inclusive trip to Carribbean... would love suggestions
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St Thomas lodging before flight home
- 2 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 3 AI in Punta Cana
- 4 T&C Airfare Volatility?
- 5 Where to go in the Caribbean
- 6 Need Puerto Rico location advice
- 7 Romantic, 30th Birthday for my girlfriend Trip - I NEED HELP!
- 8 Jamaica - Negril, Ochos Rio, or MB?
- 9 Best island for a villa rental
- 10 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 11 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 12 Which Island?
- 13 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 14 Best Caribbean All Inclusive for Teens?
- 15 Punta Cana?
- 16 St. Thomas, Turks & Caicos or riviera maya ?
- 17 Cheap(er) snorkeling destination
- 18 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 19 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 20 Advice needed
- 21 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 22 July 4th in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico--go or no-go?
- 23 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 24 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 25 Rincon Puerto Rico