I've been getting prices for all inclusive resorts in Montego Bay and wanted your opinions. We're probably flying out of ATL since it may be cheaper. I'm getting prices from travel agents now. We just want to relax, have fun, experience the culture, and maybe venture off into Ochos Rios (haven't seen how far away it is). Are the Secrets resorts a good option? I'm wondering if the liquor is really premium. I also saw the Grand Palladium but saw its in Lucea and was unsure if that was too far from the airport. Please throw out suggestions. We're going August 1-6th and would like to stay under $1,000 but willing to up it a bit for a GREAT experience. There will 4 of us total.
All Inclusive in Montego Bay, Jamaica (Secrets?)
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Family with infants/toddlers
- 2 Ferry to Rum Point
- 3 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 4 Islands with great nightlife
- 5 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 6 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 7 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 8 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 9 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 10 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 11 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 12 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 13 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 14 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 15 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 16 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 17 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 18 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 19 Turks Airport Question / Airfare
- 20 Anguilla Qns - beaches, restaurants, activities
- 21 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 22 Some perspective on crime in Nevis
- 23 Culebra, Vieques and other Spanish Virgins: Trip Report
- 24 Pelican Nest Villas -- Turks & Caicos -- Providenciales
- 25 Beaches Turks question