I've been getting prices for all inclusive resorts in Montego Bay and wanted your opinions. We're probably flying out of ATL since it may be cheaper. I'm getting prices from travel agents now. We just want to relax, have fun, experience the culture, and maybe venture off into Ochos Rios (haven't seen how far away it is). Are the Secrets resorts a good option? I'm wondering if the liquor is really premium. I also saw the Grand Palladium but saw its in Lucea and was unsure if that was too far from the airport. Please throw out suggestions. We're going August 1-6th and would like to stay under $1,000 but willing to up it a bit for a GREAT experience. There will 4 of us total.
All Inclusive in Montego Bay, Jamaica (Secrets?)
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 2 Seeking a cliff overlooking the ocean for our wedding ceremony
- 3 Puerto Plata: Cofresi Palm Beach or Blue Bay?
- 4 Jamaica
- 5 Jamaica all inclusive
- 6 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 7 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 8 I'm traveling alone to Cuba for two weeks (American). Need advice!
- 9 Cuba Opening Up
- 10 Puerto Rico Itinerary Review, Por Favor
- 11 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 12 Why Barbados?
- 13 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 14 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 15 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 16 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 17 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 18 Just back from The Somerset
- 19 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 20 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 21 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 22 Sandals Resorts
- 23 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 24 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 25 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!