I've been getting prices for all inclusive resorts in Montego Bay and wanted your opinions. We're probably flying out of ATL since it may be cheaper. I'm getting prices from travel agents now. We just want to relax, have fun, experience the culture, and maybe venture off into Ochos Rios (haven't seen how far away it is). Are the Secrets resorts a good option? I'm wondering if the liquor is really premium. I also saw the Grand Palladium but saw its in Lucea and was unsure if that was too far from the airport. Please throw out suggestions. We're going August 1-6th and would like to stay under $1,000 but willing to up it a bit for a GREAT experience. There will 4 of us total.
All Inclusive in Montego Bay, Jamaica (Secrets?)
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 2 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 3 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 4 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 5 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 6 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 7 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 8 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 9 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 10 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 11 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 12 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 13 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 14 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 15 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 16 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 17 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 18 Which island?
- 19 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 20 A week in TCI, and some questions
- 21 eighty+ travelers thinking of St. John
- 22 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 23 Crime in Providenciales TCI
- 24 Trying to Figure Out Whether to Stay at Airport or in Old San Juan
- 25 Turks and Caicos problems