I've been getting prices for all inclusive resorts in Montego Bay and wanted your opinions. We're probably flying out of ATL since it may be cheaper. I'm getting prices from travel agents now. We just want to relax, have fun, experience the culture, and maybe venture off into Ochos Rios (haven't seen how far away it is). Are the Secrets resorts a good option? I'm wondering if the liquor is really premium. I also saw the Grand Palladium but saw its in Lucea and was unsure if that was too far from the airport. Please throw out suggestions. We're going August 1-6th and would like to stay under $1,000 but willing to up it a bit for a GREAT experience. There will 4 of us total.
All Inclusive in Montego Bay, Jamaica (Secrets?)
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 2 Tipping at AI
- 3 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 4 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 5 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 6 Traveling Solo
- 7 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 8 A Volcanic Paradise
- 9 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 10 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 11 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 12 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 13 St. Kitts, the details
- 14 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 15 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 16 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 17 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 18 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 19 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 20 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 21 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 22 8 TUFF MILES
- 23 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 24 1 week in San Juan
- 25 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?