I've been getting prices for all inclusive resorts in Montego Bay and wanted your opinions. We're probably flying out of ATL since it may be cheaper. I'm getting prices from travel agents now. We just want to relax, have fun, experience the culture, and maybe venture off into Ochos Rios (haven't seen how far away it is). Are the Secrets resorts a good option? I'm wondering if the liquor is really premium. I also saw the Grand Palladium but saw its in Lucea and was unsure if that was too far from the airport. Please throw out suggestions. We're going August 1-6th and would like to stay under $1,000 but willing to up it a bit for a GREAT experience. There will 4 of us total.
All Inclusive in Montego Bay, Jamaica (Secrets?)
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Kristen- where are you?????
- 2 Must sell vaca pkg for 4-star St. James's Club Antigua, $700
- 3 Cayman Islands in October
- 4 Anguilla stay?
- 5 Back from San Juan
- 6 Cheapest AI Deals for couple in 20s
- 7 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 8 Please suggest uncrowded Caribbean vacation for wheelchair user
- 9 Blamona- need a SCYC report!!
- 10 Luxury golf vacation in November
- 11 50th BIRTHDAY Home for 4 Couples
- 12 Is it a waste to go to St. Johns during late September?
- 13 Puerto Rico
- 14 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 15 Puerto Plata vacations or other place of Dominican Republic
- 16 Cuba People to People Tours
- 17 TCI Regent Grand vs. Venetian
- 18 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 19 relaxed beaches in january
- 20 Are you the new future traveler?
- 21 Mosquitoes - where are they NOT?
- 22 Wanted: St. Lucia Jan - March studio rental?
- 23 Who can advice a reliable tour operator to Dominican Republic?
- 24 St Martin rental car on ferry?
- 25 Caribbean 10 days - where to go?