I'm planning a trip to the Caribbean in January likely for 4 or 5 nights - I'm looking for a place that is plenty warm to swim and sun on the beach. I also want to go somewhere that is all-inclusive. Ideally the property would be reasonably priced (under $200 a night) - would like plenty of palm trees and pools, but otherwise, don't really care about what activities are offered/nearby - am more of a stay put and sun myself type of gal.
I'm traveling with my boyfriend, we are both in our late twenties. We'd like some entertainment on or near the property if possible.
I've been to Jamaica, St. Maarten, and Paradise Island - wouldn't mind trying somewhere new, but am not opposed to going back to one of those either. I'd like to stay away from Mexico.
Any advice/suggestions on islands or specific resorts would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cruise from NYC to Bermuda
- 2 40th birthday with friends
- 3 which island?
- 4 So is Bonaire great? Or not??
- 5 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 6 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 7 Help me choose an all-inclusive resort
- 8 What to do in Jamaica besides beach?
- 9 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 10 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 11 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 12 Belize vs Bonaire for snorkeling?
- 13 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 14 Cuba in November
- 15 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 16 planning to sail the Caribbean
- 17 Bonaire Flight Issue/Travelocity
- 18 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 19 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 20 san salvador bahamas - trip report
- 21 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 22 Tennis in Aruba question
- 23 christmas in the caribbean
- 24 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 25 Trip report: Woman solo travelling in Cuba