I'm planning a trip to the Caribbean in January likely for 4 or 5 nights - I'm looking for a place that is plenty warm to swim and sun on the beach. I also want to go somewhere that is all-inclusive. Ideally the property would be reasonably priced (under $200 a night) - would like plenty of palm trees and pools, but otherwise, don't really care about what activities are offered/nearby - am more of a stay put and sun myself type of gal.
I'm traveling with my boyfriend, we are both in our late twenties. We'd like some entertainment on or near the property if possible.
I've been to Jamaica, St. Maarten, and Paradise Island - wouldn't mind trying somewhere new, but am not opposed to going back to one of those either. I'd like to stay away from Mexico.
Any advice/suggestions on islands or specific resorts would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Suggestions for a 1 month first visit?
- 2 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 3 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 4 What does Turks Beaches day pass include?
- 5 Anguilla. House to rent or swap Jan or Fec 2018
- 6 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 7 Cuba for 6 days
- 8 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 9 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 10 Casual dining in San Juan area
- 11 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 12 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 13 Honeymoon Help!!
- 14 when to visit barbados
- 15 Barbados Beaches
- 16 Punta Cana
- 17 Family Friendly Resort w/ Fam of 5 (+1?)
- 18 Puerto Rico Questions: elec conv? hiking boots for El Yunque/
- 19 Surfing School recomendations, Puerto Rico?
- 20 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 21 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 22 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 23 Restaurant Recommendations
- 24 Trouble booking hotels!
- 25 Tropical Island Trip HELP