I'm planning a trip to the Caribbean in January likely for 4 or 5 nights - I'm looking for a place that is plenty warm to swim and sun on the beach. I also want to go somewhere that is all-inclusive. Ideally the property would be reasonably priced (under $200 a night) - would like plenty of palm trees and pools, but otherwise, don't really care about what activities are offered/nearby - am more of a stay put and sun myself type of gal.
I'm traveling with my boyfriend, we are both in our late twenties. We'd like some entertainment on or near the property if possible.
I've been to Jamaica, St. Maarten, and Paradise Island - wouldn't mind trying somewhere new, but am not opposed to going back to one of those either. I'd like to stay away from Mexico.
Any advice/suggestions on islands or specific resorts would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 My New Life !
- 2 Accomodation and transport in Eleuthera, Bahamas
- 3 Travel buddy
- 4 Junkanoo Champagne vs Goomba Champagne - what's the difference?
- 5 Jamaica with two 23 yr old young men
- 6 Cuba
- 7 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 8 Jamaica
- 9 Where to spend a week at the beach(in april)
- 10 Fern Gully or nearby....walking in nature
- 11 Help me to pick an island
- 12 Traveling with 15, 13, & 10 year old kids to Jamaica...need advice
- 13 Caribbean Real Estate Jobs
- 14 Virgin Islands Itinerary: Safety and other concerns
- 15 When to go to El Yunque
- 16 Honeymoon Advice
- 17 DAY 15 - FINAL DAY IN PUNTA CANA, LONDON, BACK HOME RIGA
- 18 Help with Grace Bay Hotel
- 19 How to get to Taylor Bay Beach?
- 20 Conference in Cuba in February
- 21 Santiago de Cuba suggestions
- 22 Planning a Spring Break Trip in the USVI
- 23 All-Inclusive, adult only resorts
- 24 Small boat excursion
- 25 Overwhelmed....