I'm planning a trip to the Caribbean in January likely for 4 or 5 nights - I'm looking for a place that is plenty warm to swim and sun on the beach. I also want to go somewhere that is all-inclusive. Ideally the property would be reasonably priced (under $200 a night) - would like plenty of palm trees and pools, but otherwise, don't really care about what activities are offered/nearby - am more of a stay put and sun myself type of gal.
I'm traveling with my boyfriend, we are both in our late twenties. We'd like some entertainment on or near the property if possible.
I've been to Jamaica, St. Maarten, and Paradise Island - wouldn't mind trying somewhere new, but am not opposed to going back to one of those either. I'd like to stay away from Mexico.
Any advice/suggestions on islands or specific resorts would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Hormone Replacement Therapy And Testosterone Supplementation
- 2 Cuba in November
- 3 would it be safe to drive from negril to port antonino?
- 4 50th Birthday Trip in Nov
- 5 Calling Beach and Island Lovers .. Need your Advice!!..
- 6 Late May Trip
- 7 St Thomas Hotel by Airport
- 8 West Bay or Seven Stars
- 9 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 10 Cheers to Beers!
- 11 Where To Go Post Xmas- Mid Jaunary for under $4G
- 12 any advice about the Cayman Islands?
- 13 New Years Eve / St John
- 14 St Lucia Trip Report 2014 Bay Gardens Beach Resort
- 15 Island Choice
- 16 Aruba Car Rental
- 17 If we loved Cayman...
- 18 Harbor Island ?? Anyone
- 19 Caribbean Christmas with teenagers
- 20 For the bluest water and whitest sand?
- 21 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 22 HELP! St Croix or Cancun
- 23 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 24 aruba planning advice
- 25 Post Christmas to Mid January Getaway For Two