I'm planning a trip to the Caribbean in January likely for 4 or 5 nights - I'm looking for a place that is plenty warm to swim and sun on the beach. I also want to go somewhere that is all-inclusive. Ideally the property would be reasonably priced (under $200 a night) - would like plenty of palm trees and pools, but otherwise, don't really care about what activities are offered/nearby - am more of a stay put and sun myself type of gal.
I'm traveling with my boyfriend, we are both in our late twenties. We'd like some entertainment on or near the property if possible.
I've been to Jamaica, St. Maarten, and Paradise Island - wouldn't mind trying somewhere new, but am not opposed to going back to one of those either. I'd like to stay away from Mexico.
Any advice/suggestions on islands or specific resorts would be greatly appreciated!
All-inclusive in January?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Jamaica vs The DR
- 2 celebrating 40
- 3 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 4 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 5 Where to go in February/March
- 6 Anguilla Honeymoon in June
- 7 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 8 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 9 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 10 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 11 Seeking luxury resort with private villas/pools
- 12 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 13 Which island?
- 14 Puerto Rico Public Transportation
- 15 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 16 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 17 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 18 St. Croix and sea grass
- 19 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 20 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?
- 21 Bahamas Resort
- 22 Which country?
- 23 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 24 back to TCI, for 3rd time...
- 25 Antigua or St Martin