I'm planning a trip to the Caribbean in January likely for 4 or 5 nights - I'm looking for a place that is plenty warm to swim and sun on the beach. I also want to go somewhere that is all-inclusive. Ideally the property would be reasonably priced (under $200 a night) - would like plenty of palm trees and pools, but otherwise, don't really care about what activities are offered/nearby - am more of a stay put and sun myself type of gal.
I'm traveling with my boyfriend, we are both in our late twenties. We'd like some entertainment on or near the property if possible.
I've been to Jamaica, St. Maarten, and Paradise Island - wouldn't mind trying somewhere new, but am not opposed to going back to one of those either. I'd like to stay away from Mexico.
Any advice/suggestions on islands or specific resorts would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Currency Americans Should Bring to Cuba
- 2 Christmas vacation
- 3 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 4 New Years Parties, Caribbean 2017/2018?
- 5 1st time to Barbados
- 6 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 7 Americans warned not to visit Cuba
- 8 Punta Cana for Christmas and New Years
- 9 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 10 St Lucia Trip Ideas
- 11 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 12 GTC
- 13 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 14 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 15 Which Out Island for laid-back, uncrowded and quiet vacation?
- 16 Cayman Islands travel report
- 17 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 18 Curacao times 2
- 19 Beach w Nightlife in Barbados
- 20 private Havana Cuba tours from cruise ship
- 21 Hurricane effect on Anguilla
- 22 Bermuda Travel Report
- 23 Cuba Help
- 24 Cuba via cruise
- 25 Aruba villa help desperate!