I'm planning a trip to the Caribbean in January likely for 4 or 5 nights - I'm looking for a place that is plenty warm to swim and sun on the beach. I also want to go somewhere that is all-inclusive. Ideally the property would be reasonably priced (under $200 a night) - would like plenty of palm trees and pools, but otherwise, don't really care about what activities are offered/nearby - am more of a stay put and sun myself type of gal.
I'm traveling with my boyfriend, we are both in our late twenties. We'd like some entertainment on or near the property if possible.
I've been to Jamaica, St. Maarten, and Paradise Island - wouldn't mind trying somewhere new, but am not opposed to going back to one of those either. I'd like to stay away from Mexico.
Any advice/suggestions on islands or specific resorts would be greatly appreciated!
All-inclusive in January?
- 1 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 2 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 3 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 4 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 5 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 6 Islands with great nightlife
- 7 month stay on a caribbean island
- 8 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 9 Where to stay on Vieques
- 10 Ferry to Rum Point
- 11 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 12 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 13 Family with infants/toddlers
- 14 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 15 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 16 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 17 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 18 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 19 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 20 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 21 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 22 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 23 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 24 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 25 Restaraunts in Barbados