I'm planning a trip to the Caribbean in January likely for 4 or 5 nights - I'm looking for a place that is plenty warm to swim and sun on the beach. I also want to go somewhere that is all-inclusive. Ideally the property would be reasonably priced (under $200 a night) - would like plenty of palm trees and pools, but otherwise, don't really care about what activities are offered/nearby - am more of a stay put and sun myself type of gal.
I'm traveling with my boyfriend, we are both in our late twenties. We'd like some entertainment on or near the property if possible.
I've been to Jamaica, St. Maarten, and Paradise Island - wouldn't mind trying somewhere new, but am not opposed to going back to one of those either. I'd like to stay away from Mexico.
Any advice/suggestions on islands or specific resorts would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 2 Suggestions for 75th Birthday for father
- 3 Looking for destination suggestions
- 4 Special Trip for Mom - 83
- 5 Which of these hotels in Turks?
- 6 Manchebo Aruba Trip Report - August 2015
- 7 Any suggestions??
- 8 Gustavia stay
- 9 Help! Adventure vacation ideas
- 10 Samana - Dominican Republic Help
- 11 Dominican Republic vs Mexico
- 12 My week in Guadeloupe
- 13 Ridiculous Airfare to Virgin Gorda
- 14 Which Island?
- 15 Planning ~$1000/person AI vacation from DC
- 16 Limin' in Love City (Dec 6-11 St. John trip report w/photos)
- 17 Freeport, Bahamas
- 18 A few questions about St. John (car, hiking, etc)
- 19 4 days in PR !! Need some help
- 20 Freeport Hotel
- 21 Nassau Bahamas and Cell Phone
- 22 Freeport Bahamas, general advice ?
- 23 Please suggest uncrowded Caribbean vacation for wheelchair user
- 24 First Time in the Caribbean...advise needed!
- 25 US Citizen Traveling to Cuba Independently Via Cancun