I'm planning a trip to the Caribbean in January likely for 4 or 5 nights - I'm looking for a place that is plenty warm to swim and sun on the beach. I also want to go somewhere that is all-inclusive. Ideally the property would be reasonably priced (under $200 a night) - would like plenty of palm trees and pools, but otherwise, don't really care about what activities are offered/nearby - am more of a stay put and sun myself type of gal.
I'm traveling with my boyfriend, we are both in our late twenties. We'd like some entertainment on or near the property if possible.
I've been to Jamaica, St. Maarten, and Paradise Island - wouldn't mind trying somewhere new, but am not opposed to going back to one of those either. I'd like to stay away from Mexico.
Any advice/suggestions on islands or specific resorts would be greatly appreciated!
All-inclusive in January?
- 1 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 2 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 3 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 4 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 5 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 6 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 7 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 8 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 9 Turks Airport Question / Airfare
- 10 Anguilla Qns - beaches, restaurants, activities
- 11 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 12 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 13 Some perspective on crime in Nevis
- 14 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 15 Culebra, Vieques and other Spanish Virgins: Trip Report
- 16 Pelican Nest Villas -- Turks & Caicos -- Providenciales
- 17 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 18 Beaches Turks question
- 19 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 20 Curacao - where to stay
- 21 Dominican Republic baseball in February
- 22 May Honeymoon
- 23 Best Island for Snorkeling and Rainforests - Anguilla to Grenada
- 24 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 25 USVI / BVI – Affordable and Not a Dump / Where is the middle?