I'm planning a trip to the Caribbean in January likely for 4 or 5 nights - I'm looking for a place that is plenty warm to swim and sun on the beach. I also want to go somewhere that is all-inclusive. Ideally the property would be reasonably priced (under $200 a night) - would like plenty of palm trees and pools, but otherwise, don't really care about what activities are offered/nearby - am more of a stay put and sun myself type of gal.
I'm traveling with my boyfriend, we are both in our late twenties. We'd like some entertainment on or near the property if possible.
I've been to Jamaica, St. Maarten, and Paradise Island - wouldn't mind trying somewhere new, but am not opposed to going back to one of those either. I'd like to stay away from Mexico.
Any advice/suggestions on islands or specific resorts would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Puerto Plata Lifestyle Crown Residence Suites
- 2 Welltravbrit's Cuba Trip Report - Finally!
- 3 Cuba weather in March
- 4 Best Luxury Place to Stay in T&C
- 5 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 6 aruba planning advice
- 7 Move to grand cayman
- 8 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 9 Looking for affordable, secluded honeymoon bungalow/villa?
- 10 Malaria Punta Cana
- 11 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 12 What to pack for Bahamas in Dec.
- 13 Last min 5 night stay suggestion
- 14 Cuba for 6 Americans
- 15 New Destination
- 16 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 17 Bahamas help
- 18 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 19 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 20 Vacation suggestion, please
- 21 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 22 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 23 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 24 Best Itinerary - Brazil, Puerto Rico, Dom Republic and Cuba
- 25 Fun Family Lunch Spot in Anguilla?