I'm planning a trip to the Caribbean in January likely for 4 or 5 nights - I'm looking for a place that is plenty warm to swim and sun on the beach. I also want to go somewhere that is all-inclusive. Ideally the property would be reasonably priced (under $200 a night) - would like plenty of palm trees and pools, but otherwise, don't really care about what activities are offered/nearby - am more of a stay put and sun myself type of gal.
I'm traveling with my boyfriend, we are both in our late twenties. We'd like some entertainment on or near the property if possible.
I've been to Jamaica, St. Maarten, and Paradise Island - wouldn't mind trying somewhere new, but am not opposed to going back to one of those either. I'd like to stay away from Mexico.
Any advice/suggestions on islands or specific resorts would be greatly appreciated!
All-inclusive in January?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 2 Anguilla stay?
- 3 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 4 Punta Cana excursions
- 5 Best island for nature + kids that is safe and affordable
- 6 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 7 Must sell vaca pkg for 4-star St. James's Club Antigua, $700
- 8 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 9 Cayman Islands in October
- 10 Back from San Juan
- 11 Cheapest AI Deals for couple in 20s
- 12 Kristen- where are you?????
- 13 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 14 Please suggest uncrowded Caribbean vacation for wheelchair user
- 15 Blamona- need a SCYC report!!
- 16 Luxury golf vacation in November
- 17 50th BIRTHDAY Home for 4 Couples
- 18 Is it a waste to go to St. Johns during late September?
- 19 Puerto Rico
- 20 Puerto Plata vacations or other place of Dominican Republic
- 21 Cuba People to People Tours
- 22 TCI Regent Grand vs. Venetian
- 23 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 24 relaxed beaches in january
- 25 Are you the new future traveler?