I'm planning a trip to the Caribbean in January likely for 4 or 5 nights - I'm looking for a place that is plenty warm to swim and sun on the beach. I also want to go somewhere that is all-inclusive. Ideally the property would be reasonably priced (under $200 a night) - would like plenty of palm trees and pools, but otherwise, don't really care about what activities are offered/nearby - am more of a stay put and sun myself type of gal.
I'm traveling with my boyfriend, we are both in our late twenties. We'd like some entertainment on or near the property if possible.
I've been to Jamaica, St. Maarten, and Paradise Island - wouldn't mind trying somewhere new, but am not opposed to going back to one of those either. I'd like to stay away from Mexico.
Any advice/suggestions on islands or specific resorts would be greatly appreciated!
All-inclusive in January?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 2 Martinique - solo female traveller
- 3 Lodging for solo traveler in San Juan
- 4 Seeking a cliff overlooking the ocean for our wedding ceremony
- 5 Puerto Plata: Cofresi Palm Beach or Blue Bay?
- 6 Jamaica
- 7 Jamaica all inclusive
- 8 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 9 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 10 I'm traveling alone to Cuba for two weeks (American). Need advice!
- 11 Cuba Opening Up
- 12 Puerto Rico Itinerary Review, Por Favor
- 13 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 14 Why Barbados?
- 15 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 16 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 17 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 18 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 19 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 20 Just back from The Somerset
- 21 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 22 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 23 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 24 Sandals Resorts
- 25 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???