My husband and I are looking at going to the Caribbean or Mexico for our 10 year anniversary next summer (July-September) for a week. We are coming from Texas. We have never traveled outside the US before and are a bit overwhelmed on where to go. So many beautiful places. We want to stick with All-Inclusive. Romantic, white beaches, good food, not too touristy/ over-crowded - preferably couples/adults only. With fun activities/excursions - snorkeling and golf either on the resort or close by. Any suggestions would be appreciated on location and resorts! We've looked at Antigua, Bahamas, Dominican Republic, and Cabo but are absolutely open to any other suggestions! Any advice or favorite spots? Thank You!!
All Inclusive in Caribbean or Mexico?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best resorts for families with 3 small kids
- 2 Where to spend a month or two this winter
- 3 St. John USVI
- 4 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 5 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 6 Best island for early to mid November
- 7 snorkle choices in Antigua
- 8 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 9 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 10 Divi Little Bay versus Holland House Beach Resort, St. Martin
- 11 Mexico vs Cuba vs Bali
- 12 things to do in Nassau
- 13 Best resort to go with adult children not Mexico
- 14 planning a long weekend for Feb/March
- 15 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 16 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 17 Which Second Caribbean Destination ?
- 18 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 19 Best Starwood (Westin/Sheraton/St. Regis) Resort for Families??
- 20 Which Island?
- 21 Cuba in 10 days
- 22 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 23 Antigua - First Trip - Which Beach and Which Bed ?
- 24 Honeymoon in Caribbean?
- 25 Aruba Car Rental Insurance