My husband and I are looking at going to the Caribbean or Mexico for our 10 year anniversary next summer (July-September) for a week. We are coming from Texas. We have never traveled outside the US before and are a bit overwhelmed on where to go. So many beautiful places. We want to stick with All-Inclusive. Romantic, white beaches, good food, not too touristy/ over-crowded - preferably couples/adults only. With fun activities/excursions - snorkeling and golf either on the resort or close by. Any suggestions would be appreciated on location and resorts! We've looked at Antigua, Bahamas, Dominican Republic, and Cabo but are absolutely open to any other suggestions! Any advice or favorite spots? Thank You!!
All Inclusive in Caribbean or Mexico?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Security guard in Turks and Caicos?
- 2 Puerto Rico Information Needed Please
- 3 Favorite Caribbean Island - Where would you retire ?
- 4 Ideas for a Quick Summer Getaway
- 5 Antigua - Do Fodorites really go there ?
- 6 Need help deciding which resort/island to vacation at in September
- 7 Caribbean with grown kids
- 8 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 9 Planning A College Graduation Trip In May
- 10 Grenada or St.Kitts/Nevis
- 11 Driving in Aurba
- 12 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 13 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 14 Barbados question where to stay
- 15 Barbados Ferry Service
- 16 Puerto Rico during Holy Week
- 17 Restaurant in Aruba
- 18 Turks & Caicos Activities - What's Your Top 3?
- 19 Turks & Caicos- Help!! Where's Your Favorite Place to Stay?
- 20 Providenciales Airport
- 21 2 weeks in Cuba
- 22 Grenada - looking for a CLEAN hotel for one night - suggestions?
- 23 Is Grenada the Ideal vacation spot for us?
- 24 Bahama's vs Costa Rica
- 25 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!