My husband and I are looking at going to the Caribbean or Mexico for our 10 year anniversary next summer (July-September) for a week. We are coming from Texas. We have never traveled outside the US before and are a bit overwhelmed on where to go. So many beautiful places. We want to stick with All-Inclusive. Romantic, white beaches, good food, not too touristy/ over-crowded - preferably couples/adults only. With fun activities/excursions - snorkeling and golf either on the resort or close by. Any suggestions would be appreciated on location and resorts! We've looked at Antigua, Bahamas, Dominican Republic, and Cabo but are absolutely open to any other suggestions! Any advice or favorite spots? Thank You!!
All Inclusive in Caribbean or Mexico?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Barbados or St. Lucia in late August
- 2 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 3 Need help deciding which resort/island to vacation at in September
- 4 Snorkeling
- 5 Seek Advice on 9 days in Samana and possibly Cabarete
- 6 ST Thomas trip report with kids at Frenchman Reef and Morningstar
- 7 fish fry on Curacao
- 8 mosquito problem in Curacao
- 9 Place to stay and dive in Curacao for new divers
- 10 Sailing in the Abacos, Bahamas
- 11 One night in Nassau - hotel help
- 12 2 Weeks in Caribbean
- 13 10 days in Cuba - HELP
- 14 Restaurants in Aruba
- 15 Questions about Moving to the Carribean
- 16 Young couple planning June/July trip to Caribbean..where should we go!?
- 17 St. John vs St Thomas with kids (7 and 9) for New Years week?
- 18 Good place to hear music- San Juan
- 19 Solo backpacking in Cuba
- 20 Honeymoon with beaches plus hiking
- 21 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 22 Planning a honeymoon for middle of August
- 23 Puerto Rico Information Needed Please
- 24 USVI St John trip with kids and Westin St John stay
- 25 St Martin/St Maarten BEWARE of car rental agencies even NATIONAL/ALAMO