My husband and I are looking at going to the Caribbean or Mexico for our 10 year anniversary next summer (July-September) for a week. We are coming from Texas. We have never traveled outside the US before and are a bit overwhelmed on where to go. So many beautiful places. We want to stick with All-Inclusive. Romantic, white beaches, good food, not too touristy/ over-crowded - preferably couples/adults only. With fun activities/excursions - snorkeling and golf either on the resort or close by. Any suggestions would be appreciated on location and resorts! We've looked at Antigua, Bahamas, Dominican Republic, and Cabo but are absolutely open to any other suggestions! Any advice or favorite spots? Thank You!!
All Inclusive in Caribbean or Mexico?
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Calling all Puerto Rico experts....last minute planning of the WHOLE trip!
- 2 Bahamas 4 day Trip: July 2014
- 3 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 4 Bahamas snorkeling
- 5 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 6 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 7 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 8 Luxury family resort with villas and good beach
- 9 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 10 Wedding Help!
- 11 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 12 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 13 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 14 Islands with great nightlife
- 15 month stay on a caribbean island
- 16 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 17 Where to stay on Vieques
- 18 Ferry to Rum Point
- 19 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 20 Family with infants/toddlers
- 21 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 22 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 23 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 24 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 25 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary