We are making the fatal mistake of trying to organize a spring break trip with 4 families! Our kids have never been to the Caribbean and although we prefer travel on our own (rent a house), we've decided to go to an all-inclusive. The first all-inclusive I went to was a Spanish resort in the DR (no kids) and it was amazing ... I'm afraid I cannot re-create but loved the atmosphere and size (not huge). We definitely want a place with great service, a nice beach and ability to swim from the beach (snorkle would be great), stuff for kids (ping pong, pool, etc) but they do not have to be entertained 24x7. Personally I would avoid a casino. Great food would be a bonus but probably can't have. Family of 4 will spend $5,000 or thereabouts for 5 nights. Any suggestions? Have looked at a couple of Dreams resorts near Cancun (mixed results), and one in Jamaica. We are all willing to share room. Love to get some ideas ((our original goal was T & C or St Barts but think the prices way out of budget there). Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 (USA) Te*ch SUPP0RT COMCAST CONTACT 1:8OO:54O:683O COMCAST Reset Password
- 2 Havana
- 3 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 4 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 5 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 6 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 7 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 8 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 9 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 10 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 11 Restaurant Recommendations
- 12 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 13 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 14 Family vacation
- 15 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 16 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 17 PR or USVI
- 18 Havana Hotel
- 19 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 20 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 21 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report
- 22 Cayman Islands Currency
- 23 Virgin Gorda BVI
- 24 Martinique June 4th - 16th
- 25 Where to rent in St. John? and other questions