We are making the fatal mistake of trying to organize a spring break trip with 4 families! Our kids have never been to the Caribbean and although we prefer travel on our own (rent a house), we've decided to go to an all-inclusive. The first all-inclusive I went to was a Spanish resort in the DR (no kids) and it was amazing ... I'm afraid I cannot re-create but loved the atmosphere and size (not huge). We definitely want a place with great service, a nice beach and ability to swim from the beach (snorkle would be great), stuff for kids (ping pong, pool, etc) but they do not have to be entertained 24x7. Personally I would avoid a casino. Great food would be a bonus but probably can't have. Family of 4 will spend $5,000 or thereabouts for 5 nights. Any suggestions? Have looked at a couple of Dreams resorts near Cancun (mixed results), and one in Jamaica. We are all willing to share room. Love to get some ideas ((our original goal was T & C or St Barts but think the prices way out of budget there). Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 YAHOO@ Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:982:8520 Tech c*Are 22/7
- 2 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 3 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 4 Negril questions
- 5 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 6 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 7 Best weather/where to travel early November?!
- 8 No Mold - Family Friendly Place to Stay?
- 9 Girls' trip, after Anguilla
- 10 Grace Bay-where to stay
- 11 what island to go to Feb 2018)
- 12 Hiking in St. John
- 13 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 14 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 15 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 16 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 17 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 18 Where in DR?
- 19 Honeymoon
- 20 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 21 Curacao times 2
- 22 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 23 Barbados
- 24 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 25 Young Couple Looking for a beach/villa/nightlife