We are making the fatal mistake of trying to organize a spring break trip with 4 families! Our kids have never been to the Caribbean and although we prefer travel on our own (rent a house), we've decided to go to an all-inclusive. The first all-inclusive I went to was a Spanish resort in the DR (no kids) and it was amazing ... I'm afraid I cannot re-create but loved the atmosphere and size (not huge). We definitely want a place with great service, a nice beach and ability to swim from the beach (snorkle would be great), stuff for kids (ping pong, pool, etc) but they do not have to be entertained 24x7. Personally I would avoid a casino. Great food would be a bonus but probably can't have. Family of 4 will spend $5,000 or thereabouts for 5 nights. Any suggestions? Have looked at a couple of Dreams resorts near Cancun (mixed results), and one in Jamaica. We are all willing to share room. Love to get some ideas ((our original goal was T & C or St Barts but think the prices way out of budget there). Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://purelifegreencoffeebeanadvice.com/beaute-wrinkle-reducer/
- 2 Caribbean with a 5 year old
- 3 Jamaica- Negril or Ocho Rios?
- 4 St. Croix
- 5 How much cash to take to Cuba?
- 6 The Christian community of parish st paul and st Antoine de padou
- 7 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 8 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 9 Trying to pick a vacation spot for Sept/ 1st timers
- 10 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 11 Best kids friendly resorts to stay in puerto rico
- 12 Island Hopping
- 13 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 14 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 15 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 16 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 17 Havana restaurants
- 18 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 19 Aruba Vacation Rentals vs Resort
- 20 Which island to visit in late September/early October?
- 21 What area of T&C to stay in?
- 22 Playa del Carmen vs. Negril vs. Other
- 23 Getting away in June
- 24 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 25 Caribbean Honeymoon Help!