I am trying to find a good resort for an all-inclusive vacation. I will be traveling the second week of January with my boyfriend, coming from Washington, DC. We are looking for an island that has warm enough weather during that time to be on the beach/in the pool most of the time.
We are looking for a relaxing vacation and do not care about leaving the property or doing tons of activities - just want to take advantage of a great beach/pools- and get to spend quality time together somewhere beautiful! A spa would definitely be a great bonus.
Any advice/suggestions on resorts that fit the bill and aren't incredibly expensive would be greatly appreciated. We are looking to stay 5 nights - and would ideally like to spend less than $1200 each (including airfare).
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://utrimcleanseblog.com/letoile-anti-wrinkle/
- 2 Local Resident of St Maarten
- 3 So very lost trying to plan..please help
- 4 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 5 Timothy Beach or Oualie Beach? St.Kitts vs. Nevis
- 6 September Anniversary Trip to Turks & Caicos
- 7 A few questions about Sonesta Great Bay
- 8 Help with post tour stay Cuba
- 9 Turning 40 in the Caribbean
- 10 aruba planning advice
- 11 cell phone & wifi in Cuba
- 12 US Cash in Cuba
- 13 Destination Wedding- affordable
- 14 Dream 50th Anniversary
- 15 St. Croix or St. Thomas
- 16 Westin or Marriott in Grand Cayman?
- 17 Casa Particular in Trinidad
- 18 Looking for island choice help
- 19 Help picking a resort
- 20 any advice about the Cayman Islands?
- 21 Butler room in Sandals Grande Riviera Ocho Rios
- 22 HELP! First-time vacationer to Caribbean in need expertise
- 23 Life in Turks and caicos (Provo)
- 24 Need Help picking the right WARM Caribbean Vacation
- 25 St Barths and Anguilla Trip Report (April 2016)