I am trying to find a good resort for an all-inclusive vacation. I will be traveling the second week of January with my boyfriend, coming from Washington, DC. We are looking for an island that has warm enough weather during that time to be on the beach/in the pool most of the time.
We are looking for a relaxing vacation and do not care about leaving the property or doing tons of activities - just want to take advantage of a great beach/pools- and get to spend quality time together somewhere beautiful! A spa would definitely be a great bonus.
Any advice/suggestions on resorts that fit the bill and aren't incredibly expensive would be greatly appreciated. We are looking to stay 5 nights - and would ideally like to spend less than $1200 each (including airfare).
All-inclusive for relaxing vacation in January
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Where to spend a month or two this winter
- 2 things to do in Nassau
- 3 Which Island?
- 4 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 5 A nice hotel to stay in St Martin for one night ?
- 6 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 7 St. John USVI
- 8 Puerto Rico - January 13 - 21 - Itinerary
- 9 Best resorts for families with 3 small kids
- 10 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 11 Best island for early to mid November
- 12 snorkle choices in Antigua
- 13 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 14 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 15 Divi Little Bay versus Holland House Beach Resort, St. Martin
- 16 Mexico vs Cuba vs Bali
- 17 Best resort to go with adult children not Mexico
- 18 planning a long weekend for Feb/March
- 19 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 20 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 21 Which Second Caribbean Destination ?
- 22 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 23 Best Starwood (Westin/Sheraton/St. Regis) Resort for Families??
- 24 Cuba in 10 days
- 25 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???