I am trying to find a good resort for an all-inclusive vacation. I will be traveling the second week of January with my boyfriend, coming from Washington, DC. We are looking for an island that has warm enough weather during that time to be on the beach/in the pool most of the time.
We are looking for a relaxing vacation and do not care about leaving the property or doing tons of activities - just want to take advantage of a great beach/pools- and get to spend quality time together somewhere beautiful! A spa would definitely be a great bonus.
Any advice/suggestions on resorts that fit the bill and aren't incredibly expensive would be greatly appreciated. We are looking to stay 5 nights - and would ideally like to spend less than $1200 each (including airfare).
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St.Lucia newbie
- 2 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 3 Jerk Chicken
- 4 Easy from St Kitts, Mahoe Bay, etc.
- 5 Cuba Cell Phones and Casa Tips
- 6 BVI trip questions
- 7 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 8 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 9 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 10 aruba fun!!!
- 11 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 12 Peterson
- 13 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 14 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 15 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 16 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 17 Turks and caicos
- 18 Aruba weather
- 19 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 20 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 21 Turks and caicos
- 22 Cruise stop activities
- 23 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 24 Jade Mountain
- 25 Honeymoon Help!!