I am trying to find a good resort for an all-inclusive vacation. I will be traveling the second week of January with my boyfriend, coming from Washington, DC. We are looking for an island that has warm enough weather during that time to be on the beach/in the pool most of the time.
We are looking for a relaxing vacation and do not care about leaving the property or doing tons of activities - just want to take advantage of a great beach/pools- and get to spend quality time together somewhere beautiful! A spa would definitely be a great bonus.
Any advice/suggestions on resorts that fit the bill and aren't incredibly expensive would be greatly appreciated. We are looking to stay 5 nights - and would ideally like to spend less than $1200 each (including airfare).
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 0nline COMCAST Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:540 :6830 COMCAST ACCOUNT 24*7
- 2 Location and resort advice
- 3 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 4 St. Vincent - Boat hire or day tour?
- 5 Cuba: 4.5 days,4 nights
- 6 Havana
- 7 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 8 Barbados-how about this place?
- 9 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 10 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 11 Aruba All Inclusive vs. Not
- 12 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 13 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 14 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 15 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 16 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 17 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 18 Restaurant Recommendations
- 19 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 20 Family vacation
- 21 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 22 PR or USVI
- 23 Havana Hotel
- 24 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 25 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR