I am trying to find a good resort for an all-inclusive vacation. I will be traveling the second week of January with my boyfriend, coming from Washington, DC. We are looking for an island that has warm enough weather during that time to be on the beach/in the pool most of the time.
We are looking for a relaxing vacation and do not care about leaving the property or doing tons of activities - just want to take advantage of a great beach/pools- and get to spend quality time together somewhere beautiful! A spa would definitely be a great bonus.
Any advice/suggestions on resorts that fit the bill and aren't incredibly expensive would be greatly appreciated. We are looking to stay 5 nights - and would ideally like to spend less than $1200 each (including airfare).
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 2 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 3 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 4 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 5 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 6 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 7 5 days in Havana
- 8 PR or USVI
- 9 Which Caribbean island?
- 10 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 11 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 12 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 13 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 14 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 15 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 16 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 17 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 18 Scrub Island Resort
- 19 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 20 St. Lucia Villa Recommendations
- 21 Wedding Destinations???
- 22 Grand Cayman Westin or Kimpton
- 23 Down to two in January have we got it right
- 24 Where to stay in Barbados July 1-11
- 25 Hospital and doctors in St. Barth