I am trying to find a good resort for an all-inclusive vacation. I will be traveling the second week of January with my boyfriend, coming from Washington, DC. We are looking for an island that has warm enough weather during that time to be on the beach/in the pool most of the time.
We are looking for a relaxing vacation and do not care about leaving the property or doing tons of activities - just want to take advantage of a great beach/pools- and get to spend quality time together somewhere beautiful! A spa would definitely be a great bonus.
Any advice/suggestions on resorts that fit the bill and aren't incredibly expensive would be greatly appreciated. We are looking to stay 5 nights - and would ideally like to spend less than $1200 each (including airfare).
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://www.healthcare24by7.org/cellvia-and-hydrolux/
- 2 Looking for island choice help
- 3 Help on choosing where to visit
- 4 Transfers to Las Terrenas, Dominican Republic
- 5 Best child-friendly resort in the Caribbean?
- 6 when to visit barbados
- 7 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 8 Belize vs Bonaire for snorkeling?
- 9 So is Bonaire great? Or not??
- 10 40th birthday with friends
- 11 which island?
- 12 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 13 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 14 Cruise from NYC to Bermuda
- 15 What to do in Jamaica besides beach?
- 16 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 17 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 18 Help me choose an all-inclusive resort
- 19 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 20 Cuba in November
- 21 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 22 planning to sail the Caribbean
- 23 Bonaire Flight Issue/Travelocity
- 24 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 25 Question about Long Term Rentals