I am trying to find a good resort for an all-inclusive vacation. I will be traveling the second week of January with my boyfriend, coming from Washington, DC. We are looking for an island that has warm enough weather during that time to be on the beach/in the pool most of the time.
We are looking for a relaxing vacation and do not care about leaving the property or doing tons of activities - just want to take advantage of a great beach/pools- and get to spend quality time together somewhere beautiful! A spa would definitely be a great bonus.
Any advice/suggestions on resorts that fit the bill and aren't incredibly expensive would be greatly appreciated. We are looking to stay 5 nights - and would ideally like to spend less than $1200 each (including airfare).
All-inclusive for relaxing vacation in January
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 2 Too many choices.....
- 3 Best Island for Me?
- 4 Best caribbean island to suit us.
- 5 Where to visit from San Juan for grown ups + family vacation?
- 6 Cayman Islands in April for 7 days
- 7 Best island for Christmas vacation with 4 teenage girls
- 8 Cuba with Gate 1
- 9 Anguilla stay?
- 10 Why Barbados?
- 11 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 12 Back from San Juan
- 13 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 14 San Juan Airport
- 15 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 16 TCI Small group snorkle trip?
- 17 Club Med Columbus Isle, Bahamas or Beaches Negril, Jamaica
- 18 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 19 Storm ?
- 20 Fun island to take 17 year olds
- 21 All Inclusive Villa for Bachelor Party
- 22 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 23 Kristen- where are you?????
- 24 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 25 Blamona- need a SCYC report!!