I am trying to find a good resort for an all-inclusive vacation. I will be traveling the second week of January with my boyfriend, coming from Washington, DC. We are looking for an island that has warm enough weather during that time to be on the beach/in the pool most of the time.
We are looking for a relaxing vacation and do not care about leaving the property or doing tons of activities - just want to take advantage of a great beach/pools- and get to spend quality time together somewhere beautiful! A spa would definitely be a great bonus.
Any advice/suggestions on resorts that fit the bill and aren't incredibly expensive would be greatly appreciated. We are looking to stay 5 nights - and would ideally like to spend less than $1200 each (including airfare).
All-inclusive for relaxing vacation in January
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Short trip to St. Martin/Day trip to Anguilla
- 2 2015 Family vacation: Best Bang on a budget
- 3 Clearest water and All Inclusive
- 4 Anguilla Beaches
- 5 multiple family beach vacation
- 6 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 7 Caribbean with grown kids
- 8 Cuba by car
- 9 DR All Inclusive for Woman's getway
- 10 Need a new vacation spot!
- 11 Sailing in the Abacos, Bahamas
- 12 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 13 Mid October Honeymoon
- 14 Summer family vacation
- 15 Recommendations for Caribbean Getaway from New York
- 16 Wedding/Honeymoon All In One...Looking for Helpful Advice
- 17 All Inclusive Honeymoon
- 18 Honeymoon destination?
- 19 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 20 Punta Cana - Adults Only favorite
- 21 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding-REVISED
- 22 St. Patrick's Day in Aruba
- 23 Fort de France as a base to explore Martinique?
- 24 First tropical vacation, any tips?
- 25 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?