I am trying to find a good resort for an all-inclusive vacation. I will be traveling the second week of January with my boyfriend, coming from Washington, DC. We are looking for an island that has warm enough weather during that time to be on the beach/in the pool most of the time.
We are looking for a relaxing vacation and do not care about leaving the property or doing tons of activities - just want to take advantage of a great beach/pools- and get to spend quality time together somewhere beautiful! A spa would definitely be a great bonus.
Any advice/suggestions on resorts that fit the bill and aren't incredibly expensive would be greatly appreciated. We are looking to stay 5 nights - and would ideally like to spend less than $1200 each (including airfare).
All-inclusive for relaxing vacation in January
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best island for a villa rental
- 2 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 3 Where to stay on Vieques
- 4 Best island for family of 5 (kids-21,18,16) end of June/early July?
- 5 BUSINESSES FOR SALE
- 6 St. Croix and sea grass
- 7 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 8 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 9 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 10 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 11 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 12 Dinner or Cocktail Sailing Cruise in Bermuda?
- 13 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 14 Tipping at AI
- 15 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 16 Traveling Solo
- 17 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 18 A Volcanic Paradise
- 19 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 20 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 21 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 22 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 23 St. Kitts, the details
- 24 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 25 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?