We are planning a trip in December...2 adults going without kids, so would like to go to a resort with NO kids! Any ideas about best island for weather, touring and relaxation? We like 4 stars or above, nice beaches and restaurants
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St. John--how much should we try to see?
- 2 Resort Recommendations
- 3 Island with golf
- 4 West Coast US and Carribean
- 5 The Club Barbados AI resort & Spa
- 6 Family friendly but low key resort?
- 7 Nywoman goes to Cuba June 2015
- 8 Activities/Tours in Aruba
- 9 Turks & Caicos ofr New Years
- 10 All-inclusive experts, I need your help, please!
- 11 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 12 Tour Operator?
- 13 Travel Advice Needed
- 14 Puerto Plata
- 15 Puerto Plata- Hacienda Lifestyle resorts and villas
- 16 puerto plata town vs. sosua? need help.......
- 17 Puerto Plata: Cofresi Palm Beach or Blue Bay?
- 18 Quick Question: Why is Puerto Plata, DR so much cheaper than Punta Cana, DR
- 19 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 20 Where to go with a 5-1/2 hr layover in Nassau?
- 21 Transportation to Exuma
- 22 Nassau temp late Jan
- 23 St. Martin vs St. Maarten and what area or Antigua or Barbuda and what area
- 24 Sandals, Montego Bay
- 25 Jamaica - Couples Negril or Sandals Royal Caribbean (Montego)