My husband and I have a windjammer cruise booked for Oct that departs from Grenada and we live in southern California. Does anyone have any ideas how best to get there? Everything I looked at has 2-3 stops and takes an entire day and night to arrive into Grenada about 9PM. I do have Mastercard and American Express points (enough for 2 roundtrip domestic flights within the US) so perhaps we should fly to Miami (?) and try to fly the next day to Grenada but flight prices are still rather expensive. Does anyone have any suggestions? We could fly from Orange County, CA (SNA), Long Beach, CA or Los Angeles (LAX). To top it off, my husband really wants to fly first class (I'd rather save the $$)as he's never done this and wants to badly. Yikes! Help please!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St. Lucia or elsewhere?
- 2 Grand Cayman Ritz or Sandals Barbados
- 3 Cuba in November
- 4 would it be safe to drive from negril to port antonino?
- 5 50th Birthday Trip in Nov
- 6 Calling Beach and Island Lovers .. Need your Advice!!..
- 7 Late May Trip
- 8 St Thomas Hotel by Airport
- 9 West Bay or Seven Stars
- 10 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 11 Cheers to Beers!
- 12 Where To Go Post Xmas- Mid Jaunary for under $4G
- 13 any advice about the Cayman Islands?
- 14 New Years Eve / St John
- 15 St Lucia Trip Report 2014 Bay Gardens Beach Resort
- 16 Island Choice
- 17 Aruba Car Rental
- 18 If we loved Cayman...
- 19 Harbor Island ?? Anyone
- 20 Caribbean Christmas with teenagers
- 21 For the bluest water and whitest sand?
- 22 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 23 HELP! St Croix or Cancun
- 24 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 25 aruba planning advice