My husband and I have a windjammer cruise booked for Oct that departs from Grenada and we live in southern California. Does anyone have any ideas how best to get there? Everything I looked at has 2-3 stops and takes an entire day and night to arrive into Grenada about 9PM. I do have Mastercard and American Express points (enough for 2 roundtrip domestic flights within the US) so perhaps we should fly to Miami (?) and try to fly the next day to Grenada but flight prices are still rather expensive. Does anyone have any suggestions? We could fly from Orange County, CA (SNA), Long Beach, CA or Los Angeles (LAX). To top it off, my husband really wants to fly first class (I'd rather save the $$)as he's never done this and wants to badly. Yikes! Help please!!
Airfare from LA to Grenada
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Antigua or St Martin
- 2 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 3 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres
- 4 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 5 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 6 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 7 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 8 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 9 Turtle Cove vs Grace Bay
- 10 Destination like USVI or BVI (topography) where I can rent a private villa
- 11 Get info about weather.
- 12 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 13 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 14 Logistics of getting to Anguilla
- 15 Anyone stay in an apartment on Bermuda?
- 16 Water/beach conditions in Barbados
- 17 Yet Another Person Needing Help Deciding Which Island
- 18 June Honeymoon Help, Please
- 19 LIAT Air
- 20 What's going on in Bimini ?
- 21 Beach front Caribbean Villa for New Year's
- 22 Need help again!!
- 23 relaxed beaches in january
- 24 AirBnb be aware of a scam on this site (not AirBnb's fault)
- 25 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?