My husband and I have a windjammer cruise booked for Oct that departs from Grenada and we live in southern California. Does anyone have any ideas how best to get there? Everything I looked at has 2-3 stops and takes an entire day and night to arrive into Grenada about 9PM. I do have Mastercard and American Express points (enough for 2 roundtrip domestic flights within the US) so perhaps we should fly to Miami (?) and try to fly the next day to Grenada but flight prices are still rather expensive. Does anyone have any suggestions? We could fly from Orange County, CA (SNA), Long Beach, CA or Los Angeles (LAX). To top it off, my husband really wants to fly first class (I'd rather save the $$)as he's never done this and wants to badly. Yikes! Help please!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://eyeluminoushelps.com/alpha-tren-reviews/
- 2 which island?
- 3 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 4 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 5 Cruise from NYC to Bermuda
- 6 Help on choosing where to visit
- 7 What to do in Jamaica besides beach?
- 8 40th birthday with friends
- 9 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 10 So is Bonaire great? Or not??
- 11 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 12 Help me choose an all-inclusive resort
- 13 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 14 Belize vs Bonaire for snorkeling?
- 15 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 16 Cuba in November
- 17 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 18 planning to sail the Caribbean
- 19 Bonaire Flight Issue/Travelocity
- 20 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 21 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 22 san salvador bahamas - trip report
- 23 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 24 Tennis in Aruba question
- 25 christmas in the caribbean