My husband and I have a windjammer cruise booked for Oct that departs from Grenada and we live in southern California. Does anyone have any ideas how best to get there? Everything I looked at has 2-3 stops and takes an entire day and night to arrive into Grenada about 9PM. I do have Mastercard and American Express points (enough for 2 roundtrip domestic flights within the US) so perhaps we should fly to Miami (?) and try to fly the next day to Grenada but flight prices are still rather expensive. Does anyone have any suggestions? We could fly from Orange County, CA (SNA), Long Beach, CA or Los Angeles (LAX). To top it off, my husband really wants to fly first class (I'd rather save the $$)as he's never done this and wants to badly. Yikes! Help please!!
Airfare from LA to Grenada
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 2 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 3 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 4 Cuba Opening Up
- 5 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 6 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 7 Just back from The Somerset
- 8 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 9 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 10 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 11 Sandals Resorts
- 12 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 13 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 14 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 15 Trip Report - Eastern Cuba 2006
- 16 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 17 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 18 Cuba in 10 days
- 19 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 20 Turks/Caicos or Dominican Republic
- 21 Best Snorkeling near/in Punta Cana?
- 22 ISO recs for high-end and high-chair-friendly meals in St. Martin
- 23 Santo Domingo Day Trip from Punta Cana
- 24 Villa rental on St. John
- 25 Not impressed with Aruba, too touristy. Period. Are we out of luck?