My husband and I have a windjammer cruise booked for Oct that departs from Grenada and we live in southern California. Does anyone have any ideas how best to get there? Everything I looked at has 2-3 stops and takes an entire day and night to arrive into Grenada about 9PM. I do have Mastercard and American Express points (enough for 2 roundtrip domestic flights within the US) so perhaps we should fly to Miami (?) and try to fly the next day to Grenada but flight prices are still rather expensive. Does anyone have any suggestions? We could fly from Orange County, CA (SNA), Long Beach, CA or Los Angeles (LAX). To top it off, my husband really wants to fly first class (I'd rather save the $$)as he's never done this and wants to badly. Yikes! Help please!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 엠카지노 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 New Years Parties, Caribbean 2017/2018?
- 3 1st time to Barbados
- 4 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 5 Americans warned not to visit Cuba
- 6 Punta Cana for Christmas and New Years
- 7 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 8 St Lucia Trip Ideas
- 9 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 10 GTC
- 11 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 12 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 13 Which Out Island for laid-back, uncrowded and quiet vacation?
- 14 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 15 Cayman Islands travel report
- 16 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 17 Curacao times 2
- 18 Beach w Nightlife in Barbados
- 19 private Havana Cuba tours from cruise ship
- 20 Hurricane effect on Anguilla
- 21 Bermuda Travel Report
- 22 Cuba Help
- 23 Cuba via cruise
- 24 Aruba villa help desperate!
- 25 BVI: Comparable Islands?