My husband and I have a windjammer cruise booked for Oct that departs from Grenada and we live in southern California. Does anyone have any ideas how best to get there? Everything I looked at has 2-3 stops and takes an entire day and night to arrive into Grenada about 9PM. I do have Mastercard and American Express points (enough for 2 roundtrip domestic flights within the US) so perhaps we should fly to Miami (?) and try to fly the next day to Grenada but flight prices are still rather expensive. Does anyone have any suggestions? We could fly from Orange County, CA (SNA), Long Beach, CA or Los Angeles (LAX). To top it off, my husband really wants to fly first class (I'd rather save the $$)as he's never done this and wants to badly. Yikes! Help please!!
Airfare from LA to Grenada
- 1 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 2 Ferry to Rum Point
- 3 Islands with great nightlife
- 4 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 5 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 6 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 7 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 8 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 9 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 10 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 11 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 12 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 13 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 14 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 15 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 16 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 17 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 18 Turks Airport Question / Airfare
- 19 Anguilla Qns - beaches, restaurants, activities
- 20 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 21 Some perspective on crime in Nevis
- 22 Culebra, Vieques and other Spanish Virgins: Trip Report
- 23 Pelican Nest Villas -- Turks & Caicos -- Providenciales
- 24 Beaches Turks question
- 25 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???