My husband and I have a windjammer cruise booked for Oct that departs from Grenada and we live in southern California. Does anyone have any ideas how best to get there? Everything I looked at has 2-3 stops and takes an entire day and night to arrive into Grenada about 9PM. I do have Mastercard and American Express points (enough for 2 roundtrip domestic flights within the US) so perhaps we should fly to Miami (?) and try to fly the next day to Grenada but flight prices are still rather expensive. Does anyone have any suggestions? We could fly from Orange County, CA (SNA), Long Beach, CA or Los Angeles (LAX). To top it off, my husband really wants to fly first class (I'd rather save the $$)as he's never done this and wants to badly. Yikes! Help please!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 2 Restaurant Suggestions
- 3 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 4 Honeymoon Help!!
- 5 Aruba weather
- 6 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 7 Havana Cuba for 2 days
- 8 Mid-Twenties couple looking for a lively, gorgeous resort
- 9 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 10 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 11 Taxi info. Self touring
- 12 In search of place to take adult daughters on a girls' week away
- 13 1st timer Ann Trip Suggestions for All Inclusive/Adult Only Resort
- 14 Half Moon Montego Bay questions
- 15 place to take kids for the day in falmouth jamica
- 16 Discovery Bay, Jamaica
- 17 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 18 8 days in USVI, St. Thomas safe yet?
- 19 Tips for Foodie Adventurers in Puerto Rico
- 20 Want to snorkel from hotel beach
- 21 St Lucia - Anse Chastenat - Crazy rate for a basic room without any confort
- 22 Great snorkeling, on the beach hotel
- 23 Puerto Rico vs. US Virgin Islands
- 24 Which Island?
- 25 T&C or Anguilla 5 or 6 bed villa rental wanted