My husband and I have a windjammer cruise booked for Oct that departs from Grenada and we live in southern California. Does anyone have any ideas how best to get there? Everything I looked at has 2-3 stops and takes an entire day and night to arrive into Grenada about 9PM. I do have Mastercard and American Express points (enough for 2 roundtrip domestic flights within the US) so perhaps we should fly to Miami (?) and try to fly the next day to Grenada but flight prices are still rather expensive. Does anyone have any suggestions? We could fly from Orange County, CA (SNA), Long Beach, CA or Los Angeles (LAX). To top it off, my husband really wants to fly first class (I'd rather save the $$)as he's never done this and wants to badly. Yikes! Help please!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cuba tour companies
- 2 Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico or Aruba
- 3 Barbados or st Martin that's the dilemma
- 4 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 5 Snorkeling Grand Cayman
- 6 CHOOSING BETWEEN 3 RESORTS, HELP!
- 7 Where to stay in Puerto Rico?
- 8 Weather in Nov
- 9 Virgin Gorda with Kids
- 10 Fishing for ideas
- 11 If you heard about the Weight Loss System
- 12 Spring Break trip to Cuba with our kids
- 13 Travel Insurance
- 14 First time cruiser to USVI
- 15 St. Thomas vs Bahamas?
- 16 Cuba
- 17 Affordable Eats & Drinks - which Islands?
- 18 Restaurants in Aruba
- 19 long enough layover in SJU?
- 20 The Color of the Water
- 21 Confused what to chose
- 22 Bermuda in Late August
- 23 Anguilla Air Express - still in business?
- 24 Travel from St. Martin to St. Thomas
- 25 Beach hoilday, 8m old baby in August?