My husband and I have a windjammer cruise booked for Oct that departs from Grenada and we live in southern California. Does anyone have any ideas how best to get there? Everything I looked at has 2-3 stops and takes an entire day and night to arrive into Grenada about 9PM. I do have Mastercard and American Express points (enough for 2 roundtrip domestic flights within the US) so perhaps we should fly to Miami (?) and try to fly the next day to Grenada but flight prices are still rather expensive. Does anyone have any suggestions? We could fly from Orange County, CA (SNA), Long Beach, CA or Los Angeles (LAX). To top it off, my husband really wants to fly first class (I'd rather save the $$)as he's never done this and wants to badly. Yikes! Help please!!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 빅브라더카지노＼＼(¯¶【AĎＭ85６。ＣoＭ】¶¯)＼＼빅브라더카지노
- 2 Mid 20's Honeymoon
- 3 Early 20's Couple
- 4 Late August Honeymoon Destination Help!
- 5 Couple in early 20's
- 6 St. Barths Restaurant Recommendations
- 7 Boat Charter in BVI
- 8 Weather in June?
- 9 Weather in June in Puerto Rico?
- 10 How can I top LI and Eluthera?
- 11 Anniversary Trip Options
- 12 Island with golf
- 13 2 Days in Dominica
- 14 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 15 Fort de France as a base to explore Martinique?
- 16 Puerto Rico Trip Report - May, 2015
- 17 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 18 During times of need, let us donate for Nepal earthquake victims
- 19 St Thomas vs Puerto Rico
- 20 Location for 40th birthday celebration with friends
- 21 St. Martin/St. Maarten
- 22 travelling to St kitt and nervis
- 23 45th Birthday Celebration-Help!
- 24 Choosing an island
- 25 Reduit Beach is being ruined