Airfare is booked for last week in May :0), first time to the island.
Thinking of staying at either the Seven Stars, Regent Palms, can't really decide.
They both look like really big hotels. So many choices, can't decide....
Couple is early 50's and looking for some where with beach service and a little night life at the hotel. Leaning towards Seven Stars...
Should we rent a car? We'd like to try many of the restaurants mentioned and seems that it may be worth while to rent a car instead of taking a cab.
What else is there to see on the island?
Trip to another island seems fun, any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 2 Aruba weather
- 3 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 4 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 5 Turks and caicos
- 6 Cruise stop activities
- 7 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 8 Jade Mountain
- 9 Turks and caicos
- 10 Honeymoon Help!!
- 11 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 12 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 13 Bermuda
- 14 Restaurant Suggestions
- 15 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 16 Havana Cuba for 2 days
- 17 Mid-Twenties couple looking for a lively, gorgeous resort
- 18 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 19 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?
- 20 Taxi info. Self touring
- 21 In search of place to take adult daughters on a girls' week away
- 22 1st timer Ann Trip Suggestions for All Inclusive/Adult Only Resort
- 23 Half Moon Montego Bay questions
- 24 place to take kids for the day in falmouth jamica
- 25 Discovery Bay, Jamaica
Airfare booked..Need help with the rest! Couple questions...