Airfare is booked for last week in May :0), first time to the island.
Thinking of staying at either the Seven Stars, Regent Palms, can't really decide.
They both look like really big hotels. So many choices, can't decide....
Couple is early 50's and looking for some where with beach service and a little night life at the hotel. Leaning towards Seven Stars...
Should we rent a car? We'd like to try many of the restaurants mentioned and seems that it may be worth while to rent a car instead of taking a cab.
What else is there to see on the island?
Trip to another island seems fun, any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Anguilla. House to rent or swap Jan or Fec 2018
- 2 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 3 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 4 What does Turks Beaches day pass include?
- 5 Cuba for 6 days
- 6 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 7 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 8 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 9 Casual dining in San Juan area
- 10 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 11 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 12 Honeymoon Help!!
- 13 when to visit barbados
- 14 Barbados Beaches
- 15 Punta Cana
- 16 Family Friendly Resort w/ Fam of 5 (+1?)
- 17 Puerto Rico Questions: elec conv? hiking boots for El Yunque/
- 18 Suggestions for a 1 month first visit?
- 19 Surfing School recomendations, Puerto Rico?
- 20 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 21 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 22 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 23 Restaurant Recommendations
- 24 Trouble booking hotels!
- 25 Tropical Island Trip HELP
Airfare booked..Need help with the rest! Couple questions...