Airfare is booked for last week in May :0), first time to the island.
Thinking of staying at either the Seven Stars, Regent Palms, can't really decide.
They both look like really big hotels. So many choices, can't decide....
Couple is early 50's and looking for some where with beach service and a little night life at the hotel. Leaning towards Seven Stars...
Should we rent a car? We'd like to try many of the restaurants mentioned and seems that it may be worth while to rent a car instead of taking a cab.
What else is there to see on the island?
Trip to another island seems fun, any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Dominican republic
- 2 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 3 Restaurant Recommendations
- 4 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 5 importing pets to sxm
- 6 Charter transfer boat from SXM to SBH?
- 7 St. Barts
- 8 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 9 Anguilla booked and now where else?
- 10 PR or USVI
- 11 Which Caribbean island?
- 12 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 13 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 14 Which island should we visit? Non-windy beach + all-inclusive?
- 15 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 16 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 17 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 18 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 19 5 days in Havana
- 20 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 21 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 22 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 23 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 24 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 25 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
Airfare booked..Need help with the rest! Couple questions...