Airfare is booked for last week in May :0), first time to the island.
Thinking of staying at either the Seven Stars, Regent Palms, can't really decide.
They both look like really big hotels. So many choices, can't decide....
Couple is early 50's and looking for some where with beach service and a little night life at the hotel. Leaning towards Seven Stars...
Should we rent a car? We'd like to try many of the restaurants mentioned and seems that it may be worth while to rent a car instead of taking a cab.
What else is there to see on the island?
Trip to another island seems fun, any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 US : AOL Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎1:888:482 :3831 AOL SECURITY 24*7
- 2 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 3 Post Christmas vacation -- where to go?
- 4 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 5 Negril questions
- 6 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 7 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 8 Best weather/where to travel early November?!
- 9 No Mold - Family Friendly Place to Stay?
- 10 Girls' trip, after Anguilla
- 11 Grace Bay-where to stay
- 12 what island to go to Feb 2018)
- 13 Hiking in St. John
- 14 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 15 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 16 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 17 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 18 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 19 Where in DR?
- 20 Honeymoon
- 21 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 22 Curacao times 2
- 23 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 24 Barbados
- 25 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
Airfare booked..Need help with the rest! Couple questions...