I have heard several negative comments about the relability (or lack thereof) of Air St. Thomas' commerical flights to St. Barth. In fact, the travel agent of one of the villa rental agencies in St. Barth will not even deal with Air St. Thomas! Does anyone have any personal experience flying with them? Any advice or opinions would be appreciated. Thanks! -- Cory
Air St. Thomas to SBH: how reliable?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Solo Female Caribbean - Please Help!
- 2 Chef on Turks and Caicos?
- 3 A few last minute Cuba questions! (two week trip)
- 4 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 5 Photos and Trip Report, Follow up to "Looking for Luxury on Budget"
- 6 T&C, Nevis or St. John
- 7 Florida or caribbean
- 8 Last to open up in your brain into your particularly
- 9 AI resorts in Jamaica
- 10 Money in Jamaica
- 11 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 12 Puerto Rico - need recommendations please!
- 13 Barbado Car rental
- 14 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 15 Barbados hotel rate clarification
- 16 Jamaica - Where to stay for a 5 night trip
- 17 Death in Paradise
- 18 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 19 50+ where to dance?
- 20 Aruba...too Americanized?
- 21 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 22 dominican republic
- 23 Summer family vacation
- 24 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 25 Puerto Rico Hotels