I just got notice from Air Jamaica that they changed their flight times from NY. They went from a 6:30AM flight to an 11PM flight landing at 4AM and the return flight from 6:30 PM to a 5 AM. I can't believe this. I lose 2 days and traveling at a ridiculous hour. I am rethinking my trip and extremely disappointed. This is definitely not good for trourism in Grenada
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Florida or caribbean
- 2 T&C, Nevis or St. John
- 3 Last to open up in your brain into your particularly
- 4 AI resorts in Jamaica
- 5 Money in Jamaica
- 6 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 7 Puerto Rico - need recommendations please!
- 8 Barbado Car rental
- 9 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 10 Barbados hotel rate clarification
- 11 Jamaica - Where to stay for a 5 night trip
- 12 Death in Paradise
- 13 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 14 50+ where to dance?
- 15 Aruba...too Americanized?
- 16 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 17 dominican republic
- 18 Summer family vacation
- 19 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 20 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 21 Restaurant for a very special birthday
- 22 St Martin
- 23 One night in Nassau - hotel help
- 24 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 25 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West