I'm from Wisconsin and heading to St. John for the first time in January. I'm trying to find a rental and not sure how much I should care about A/C. I'm looking at somewhere near Coral Bay/St. John's Folly. Most of the villa's or cottages I'm looking at don't have A/C at all but say they get great winds. I will be fine with this but I'm worried about my husband. We don't keep our house overly cool in the summer, 77 during the day and 75 at night. We typically only run the air when the humidity is too high in WI (which seems to be 2/3 of the summer). Would love some thoughts from anyone on if you think we're going to struggle with not having air at night?
Air Conditioning Needed? - St. John in Jan
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best island for nature + kids that is safe and affordable
- 2 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 3 Must sell vaca pkg for 4-star St. James's Club Antigua, $700
- 4 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 5 Anguilla stay?
- 6 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 7 Cayman Islands in October
- 8 Back from San Juan
- 9 Cheapest AI Deals for couple in 20s
- 10 Kristen- where are you?????
- 11 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 12 Please suggest uncrowded Caribbean vacation for wheelchair user
- 13 Blamona- need a SCYC report!!
- 14 Luxury golf vacation in November
- 15 50th BIRTHDAY Home for 4 Couples
- 16 Is it a waste to go to St. Johns during late September?
- 17 Puerto Rico
- 18 Puerto Plata vacations or other place of Dominican Republic
- 19 Cuba People to People Tours
- 20 TCI Regent Grand vs. Venetian
- 21 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 22 relaxed beaches in january
- 23 Are you the new future traveler?
- 24 Mosquitoes - where are they NOT?
- 25 Wanted: St. Lucia Jan - March studio rental?