Does anyone have a recommendation and first-hand experience as a 50+ yr. old couple at an AI resort in St. Lucia, Aruba, Puerto Rico, St. Thomas, Antigua or St. Maarten? We'd like an adults only resort and, while some younger couples would be fine, don't want to find ourselves representing the grandparents amongst a hard-partying group of 20 somethings. We would like to spend a low-key week at one of those islands (or another with non-stop flights out of EWR), enjoy swimming, reading, relaxing, maybe hiking. Nightlife not important. We've never gone to an AI, usually prefer a condo with a kitchen, thought we'd try something different. Thank you!
AI resorts for 50+ couple
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 2 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 3 Waterskiing in TCI???
- 4 Occidental Grand or Riu Palace Antillas?
- 5 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 6 Suggestions for Solo Travel for Woman in Late 30's
- 7 Best Island To Honeymoon To?
- 8 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 9 Honeymoon in Caribbean & US - HELP!
- 10 Vacation booked, St Martin and Puerto Rico
- 11 Some "Don't Miss" Stuff on St. Martin Please
- 12 Cost of liquor in Turks and Caicos
- 13 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 14 safety in Jamaica, college spring break, 2015
- 15 rent a car??
- 16 Family with two teen boys and my dad/ their grandpa
- 17 Turks and Caicos Accommodations Question - West Bay Club
- 18 Trip to Grenada vs Anguilla vs Nevis
- 19 A few last minute Cuba questions! (two week trip)
- 20 Cuba Opening Up
- 21 Honeymoon St. Lucia confused?
- 22 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 23 Scrub Island recommendations?
- 24 Wear can I tan that is Clothing Optional?
- 25 RIU Antilles Aruba