Does anyone have a recommendation and first-hand experience as a 50+ yr. old couple at an AI resort in St. Lucia, Aruba, Puerto Rico, St. Thomas, Antigua or St. Maarten? We'd like an adults only resort and, while some younger couples would be fine, don't want to find ourselves representing the grandparents amongst a hard-partying group of 20 somethings. We would like to spend a low-key week at one of those islands (or another with non-stop flights out of EWR), enjoy swimming, reading, relaxing, maybe hiking. Nightlife not important. We've never gone to an AI, usually prefer a condo with a kitchen, thought we'd try something different. Thank you!
AI resorts for 50+ couple
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Too many choices.....
- 2 Southern Caribbean Cruise
- 3 Why Barbados?
- 4 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?
- 5 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 6 Best Island for Me?
- 7 Best caribbean island to suit us.
- 8 Where to visit from San Juan for grown ups + family vacation?
- 9 Cayman Islands in April for 7 days
- 10 Best island for Christmas vacation with 4 teenage girls
- 11 Cuba with Gate 1
- 12 Anguilla stay?
- 13 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 14 Back from San Juan
- 15 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 16 San Juan Airport
- 17 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 18 TCI Small group snorkle trip?
- 19 Club Med Columbus Isle, Bahamas or Beaches Negril, Jamaica
- 20 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 21 Storm ?
- 22 Fun island to take 17 year olds
- 23 All Inclusive Villa for Bachelor Party
- 24 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 25 Kristen- where are you?????