Does anyone have a recommendation and first-hand experience as a 50+ yr. old couple at an AI resort in St. Lucia, Aruba, Puerto Rico, St. Thomas, Antigua or St. Maarten? We'd like an adults only resort and, while some younger couples would be fine, don't want to find ourselves representing the grandparents amongst a hard-partying group of 20 somethings. We would like to spend a low-key week at one of those islands (or another with non-stop flights out of EWR), enjoy swimming, reading, relaxing, maybe hiking. Nightlife not important. We've never gone to an AI, usually prefer a condo with a kitchen, thought we'd try something different. Thank you!
AI resorts for 50+ couple
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Luxury family resort with villas and good beach
- 2 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 3 Wedding Help!
- 4 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 5 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 6 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 7 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 8 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 9 Islands with great nightlife
- 10 month stay on a caribbean island
- 11 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 12 Where to stay on Vieques
- 13 Ferry to Rum Point
- 14 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 15 Family with infants/toddlers
- 16 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 17 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 18 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 19 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 20 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 21 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 22 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 23 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 24 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 25 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin