I'm looking to travel somewhere in August and would greatly appreciate any advice/recommendations on where to go.
I'm interested in the Caribbean but I'm also aware it's hurricane season during my vacation time.
After a little research, I have come up with a few choices:
I have never been to any of these destinations and would like to know what experiences others have had. Are these ideal places during that time? Should I be looking at other options beyond these ones? Although weather is never predictable, I would like to minimize my chances of a lot of rain as I'm only going for a week.
I've have little travel experience, so any help/opinions on these choices would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 엔트리사다리 ≪접속주소 : mat13.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Canadian Travel Agent for Cuba hotels
- 3 Punta Cana Excursions
- 4 customs questions
- 5 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 6 Nassau Bahamas
- 7 St. Thomas or Turks and Caicos in October?
- 8 Biking in Caribbean
- 9 Best Quiet Peacfull Island to Rent a Vacation Home?
- 10 Which Island for Travelling Without a Resort?
- 11 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 12 Help with how long on each island.
- 13 Small Carribean Hotel
- 14 Travel from Culebra to St. John
- 15 Puerto Rico from Ponce to Arecibo
- 16 Average prices for taxis in Havana
- 17 Honeymoon All Inclusive
- 18 Christmas in the Caribbean
- 19 Where to go January beach bachelorette?
- 20 St. Lucia to Puerto Rico
- 21 Hiking in St. John
- 22 The Crane Resort - Stay Away!!!
- 23 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 24 celebrating husband's 50th birthday AI suggestions needed
- 25 Turks Caicos July 19 - Aug 2