I'm looking to travel somewhere in August and would greatly appreciate any advice/recommendations on where to go.
I'm interested in the Caribbean but I'm also aware it's hurricane season during my vacation time.
After a little research, I have come up with a few choices:
I have never been to any of these destinations and would like to know what experiences others have had. Are these ideal places during that time? Should I be looking at other options beyond these ones? Although weather is never predictable, I would like to minimize my chances of a lot of rain as I'm only going for a week.
I've have little travel experience, so any help/opinions on these choices would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 스위피 ■■접_속:v vz338.com ■■
- 2 http://healthonlinereviews.com/juvaplex-serum-ca/
- 3 주식개미 증권사추천종목 oninve.com
- 4 주식기초 무료추천종목 oninve.com
- 5 주식거래시간 종목추천 oninve.com
- 6 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 7 Cienfugas and Santiago--tours??
- 8 Suggestions for what to do/see in St. Martin/Maarten
- 9 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 10 Tortola next week
- 11 Summer trip
- 12 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 13 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 14 DR vs. Mexico
- 15 Surf Fly Fishing
- 16 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 17 Family of 5 undecided island
- 18 Christmas 2017
- 19 Honeymoon Help!!
- 20 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 21 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 22 All inclusive
- 23 BVI trip questions
- 24 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 25 Anguilla - where to rent a car