I'm looking to travel somewhere in August and would greatly appreciate any advice/recommendations on where to go.
I'm interested in the Caribbean but I'm also aware it's hurricane season during my vacation time.
After a little research, I have come up with a few choices:
I have never been to any of these destinations and would like to know what experiences others have had. Are these ideal places during that time? Should I be looking at other options beyond these ones? Although weather is never predictable, I would like to minimize my chances of a lot of rain as I'm only going for a week.
I've have little travel experience, so any help/opinions on these choices would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 A few questions about Sonesta Great Bay
- 2 US Cash in Cuba
- 3 Peterson
- 4 aruba planning advice
- 5 Looking for island choice help
- 6 Need Help picking the right WARM Caribbean Vacation
- 7 HELP! First-time vacationer to Caribbean in need expertise
- 8 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 9 Destination Wedding- affordable
- 10 Help with post tour stay Cuba
- 11 St. Croix or St. Thomas
- 12 So very lost trying to plan..please help
- 13 Timothy Beach or Oualie Beach? St.Kitts vs. Nevis
- 14 September Anniversary Trip to Turks & Caicos
- 15 Turning 40 in the Caribbean
- 16 cell phone & wifi in Cuba
- 17 Dream 50th Anniversary
- 18 Westin or Marriott in Grand Cayman?
- 19 Casa Particular in Trinidad
- 20 Help picking a resort
- 21 any advice about the Cayman Islands?
- 22 Butler room in Sandals Grande Riviera Ocho Rios
- 23 Life in Turks and caicos (Provo)
- 24 St Barths and Anguilla Trip Report (April 2016)
- 25 St Thomas Restaurant help