I'm looking to travel somewhere in August and would greatly appreciate any advice/recommendations on where to go.
I'm interested in the Caribbean but I'm also aware it's hurricane season during my vacation time.
After a little research, I have come up with a few choices:
I have never been to any of these destinations and would like to know what experiences others have had. Are these ideal places during that time? Should I be looking at other options beyond these ones? Although weather is never predictable, I would like to minimize my chances of a lot of rain as I'm only going for a week.
I've have little travel experience, so any help/opinions on these choices would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 카지노게임종류 < √<÷<√ < BUS97. COM < √<÷<√ <토토사이트추천
- 2 St.Lucia newbie
- 3 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 4 Jerk Chicken
- 5 Easy from St Kitts, Mahoe Bay, etc.
- 6 Cuba Cell Phones and Casa Tips
- 7 BVI trip questions
- 8 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 9 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 10 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 11 aruba fun!!!
- 12 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 13 Peterson
- 14 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 15 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 16 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 17 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 18 Turks and caicos
- 19 Aruba weather
- 20 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 21 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 22 Turks and caicos
- 23 Cruise stop activities
- 24 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 25 Jade Mountain