I'm looking to plan a short trip for my parents who are visiting me in New York from India this summer. I was looking for some suggestions on what they could do in T&T for about 5-6 days in June. They're quite widely traveled, all over Europe, Asia and the US. A good mix of local culture, natural beauty experienced at a leisurely pace would probably be ideal for them.
Would you recommend they split their time between Trinidad and Tobago on a short 6 day trip? Because they will be by themselves and likely not want to rent a car/jeep to get around, it'd be great if easy access is available.
Also, I've read some articles on Fodors about safety issues for visitors in certain instances. Is this still cause of concern?
Thoughts and insights much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 BVI trip questions
- 2 St.Lucia newbie
- 3 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 4 Jerk Chicken
- 5 Easy from St Kitts, Mahoe Bay, etc.
- 6 Cuba Cell Phones and Casa Tips
- 7 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 8 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 9 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 10 aruba fun!!!
- 11 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 12 Peterson
- 13 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 14 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 15 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 16 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 17 Turks and caicos
- 18 Aruba weather
- 19 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 20 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 21 Turks and caicos
- 22 Cruise stop activities
- 23 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 24 Jade Mountain
- 25 Honeymoon Help!!