I'm looking to plan a short trip for my parents who are visiting me in New York from India this summer. I was looking for some suggestions on what they could do in T&T for about 5-6 days in June. They're quite widely traveled, all over Europe, Asia and the US. A good mix of local culture, natural beauty experienced at a leisurely pace would probably be ideal for them.
Would you recommend they split their time between Trinidad and Tobago on a short 6 day trip? Because they will be by themselves and likely not want to rent a car/jeep to get around, it'd be great if easy access is available.
Also, I've read some articles on Fodors about safety issues for visitors in certain instances. Is this still cause of concern?
Thoughts and insights much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 How to get to Havanna
- 2 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 3 Cuba Help
- 4 Cuba via cruise
- 5 BVI: Comparable Islands?
- 6 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 7 Is everything open on elbow cay in early nov?
- 8 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 9 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 10 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 11 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 12 Barbados Beach and Hotel Question
- 13 Living in the Caribbean
- 14 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 15 Exumas, Abacos or Eleuthera?
- 16 Nassau Restaurants & Activities
- 17 Honeymoon ideas Quick!
- 18 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 19 Marriott St Kitts vs 4 Seasons Nevis
- 20 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 21 5 day pre cruise stay in San Juan
- 22 Starting Hurricane Irma thread
- 23 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 24 Looking for fab day tour in Ocho Rios
- 25 How far is Montego Bay from Ocho Rios