I'm looking to plan a short trip for my parents who are visiting me in New York from India this summer. I was looking for some suggestions on what they could do in T&T for about 5-6 days in June. They're quite widely traveled, all over Europe, Asia and the US. A good mix of local culture, natural beauty experienced at a leisurely pace would probably be ideal for them.
Would you recommend they split their time between Trinidad and Tobago on a short 6 day trip? Because they will be by themselves and likely not want to rent a car/jeep to get around, it'd be great if easy access is available.
Also, I've read some articles on Fodors about safety issues for visitors in certain instances. Is this still cause of concern?
Thoughts and insights much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 2 St. Thomas or Turks and Caicos in October?
- 3 BVI trip questions
- 4 Curaçao and girls?
- 5 Small Carribean Hotel
- 6 Canadian Travel Agent for Cuba hotels
- 7 Punta Cana Excursions
- 8 customs questions
- 9 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 10 Nassau Bahamas
- 11 Biking in Caribbean
- 12 Best Quiet Peacfull Island to Rent a Vacation Home?
- 13 Which Island for Travelling Without a Resort?
- 14 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 15 Help with how long on each island.
- 16 Travel from Culebra to St. John
- 17 Puerto Rico from Ponce to Arecibo
- 18 Average prices for taxis in Havana
- 19 Honeymoon All Inclusive
- 20 Christmas in the Caribbean
- 21 Where to go January beach bachelorette?
- 22 St. Lucia to Puerto Rico
- 23 Hiking in St. John
- 24 The Crane Resort - Stay Away!!!
- 25 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018