I'm looking to plan a short trip for my parents who are visiting me in New York from India this summer. I was looking for some suggestions on what they could do in T&T for about 5-6 days in June. They're quite widely traveled, all over Europe, Asia and the US. A good mix of local culture, natural beauty experienced at a leisurely pace would probably be ideal for them.
Would you recommend they split their time between Trinidad and Tobago on a short 6 day trip? Because they will be by themselves and likely not want to rent a car/jeep to get around, it'd be great if easy access is available.
Also, I've read some articles on Fodors about safety issues for visitors in certain instances. Is this still cause of concern?
Thoughts and insights much appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 cialis
- 2 Welltravbrit's Cuba Trip Report - Finally!
- 3 Month travel ideas
- 4 Puerto Plata Lifestyle Crown Residence Suites
- 5 Cuba weather in March
- 6 Best Luxury Place to Stay in T&C
- 7 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 8 aruba planning advice
- 9 Move to grand cayman
- 10 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 11 Looking for affordable, secluded honeymoon bungalow/villa?
- 12 Malaria Punta Cana
- 13 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 14 What to pack for Bahamas in Dec.
- 15 Last min 5 night stay suggestion
- 16 Cuba for 6 Americans
- 17 New Destination
- 18 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 19 Bahamas help
- 20 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 21 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 22 Vacation suggestion, please
- 23 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 24 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 25 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!