Apologies in advance for the long post. I'm a first time poster but have done quite a bit of reading on these boards and am hoping to get some advice. I've been asked to research options for a "best of the best" type sales incentive trip for next June. There are a few locations that I've been asked to look into and one is the Caribbean. Criteria I have been given is a Ritz-Carleton quality hotel and also the same level of quality for dinners. Budget is $10k US pp which needs to include hotel, airfare, food/drink, activities such as watersports, spa, maybe something like a sailing tour or helicopter tour. Total number of guests will be 14.
Locations for the Caribbean I've been given are St. Thomas, St. Kitts, Cayman Islands. From reading on the boards here, I've added Anguilla, potentially at Cap Juluca or Cuisinart but I'm not %100 percent sure that my budget will stretch for those places.
My questions are:
a) Does anyone have recommendations that will fit the budget for St. Thomas, St. Kitts or Caymans (or other locations not on the list)
b) Will my $10k pp budget stretch for Anguilla at the abovementioned hotels
Thanks very much in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 2 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 3 Peterson
- 4 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 5 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 6 St.Lucia newbie
- 7 aruba fun!!!
- 8 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 9 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 10 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 11 Turks and caicos
- 12 Aruba weather
- 13 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 14 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 15 Turks and caicos
- 16 Cruise stop activities
- 17 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 18 Jade Mountain
- 19 Honeymoon Help!!
- 20 Bermuda
- 21 Restaurant Suggestions
- 22 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 23 Havana Cuba for 2 days
- 24 Mid-Twenties couple looking for a lively, gorgeous resort
- 25 Restrictions on US Military travel to Cuba?