Apologies in advance for the long post. I'm a first time poster but have done quite a bit of reading on these boards and am hoping to get some advice. I've been asked to research options for a "best of the best" type sales incentive trip for next June. There are a few locations that I've been asked to look into and one is the Caribbean. Criteria I have been given is a Ritz-Carleton quality hotel and also the same level of quality for dinners. Budget is $10k US pp which needs to include hotel, airfare, food/drink, activities such as watersports, spa, maybe something like a sailing tour or helicopter tour. Total number of guests will be 14.
Locations for the Caribbean I've been given are St. Thomas, St. Kitts, Cayman Islands. From reading on the boards here, I've added Anguilla, potentially at Cap Juluca or Cuisinart but I'm not %100 percent sure that my budget will stretch for those places.
My questions are:
a) Does anyone have recommendations that will fit the budget for St. Thomas, St. Kitts or Caymans (or other locations not on the list)
b) Will my $10k pp budget stretch for Anguilla at the abovementioned hotels
Thanks very much in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Deep sea fishing & snorkeling
- 2 8 days in USVI, St. Thomas safe yet?
- 3 Evening temperatures
- 4 7 Adults and a 51/2 month old
- 5 Young adults social scene at club med turks & caicos?
- 6 Cuba in November
- 7 Choosing Between a Rental on Nassau or Eleuethera
- 8 Calling Beach and Island Lovers .. Need your Advice!!..
- 9 Best 'Swimming' Beaches in the Caribbean- from SFO
- 10 overwhelmed by the Bahamas!
- 11 Woman, alone, islandhopping
- 12 Grand Cayman Ritz or Sandals Barbados
- 13 50th Birthday with Family
- 14 Birthday Celebration
- 15 DR - All inclusive
- 16 Young adults find others to spend time with at Club Med Columbus Isle?
- 17 St. Lucia or elsewhere?
- 18 would it be safe to drive from negril to port antonino?
- 19 50th Birthday Trip in Nov
- 20 Late May Trip
- 21 St Thomas Hotel by Airport
- 22 West Bay or Seven Stars
- 23 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 24 Cheers to Beers!
- 25 Where To Go Post Xmas- Mid Jaunary for under $4G