Apologies in advance for the long post. I'm a first time poster but have done quite a bit of reading on these boards and am hoping to get some advice. I've been asked to research options for a "best of the best" type sales incentive trip for next June. There are a few locations that I've been asked to look into and one is the Caribbean. Criteria I have been given is a Ritz-Carleton quality hotel and also the same level of quality for dinners. Budget is $10k US pp which needs to include hotel, airfare, food/drink, activities such as watersports, spa, maybe something like a sailing tour or helicopter tour. Total number of guests will be 14.
Locations for the Caribbean I've been given are St. Thomas, St. Kitts, Cayman Islands. From reading on the boards here, I've added Anguilla, potentially at Cap Juluca or Cuisinart but I'm not %100 percent sure that my budget will stretch for those places.
My questions are:
a) Does anyone have recommendations that will fit the budget for St. Thomas, St. Kitts or Caymans (or other locations not on the list)
b) Will my $10k pp budget stretch for Anguilla at the abovementioned hotels
Thanks very much in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 릴 게임 소스 ◐ 도메인 : 【_v vz338.com_】▼
- 2 BVI: Comparable Islands?
- 3 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 4 Cuba Help
- 5 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 6 Barbados Beach and Hotel Question
- 7 Living in the Caribbean
- 8 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 9 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 10 Exumas, Abacos or Eleuthera?
- 11 Nassau Restaurants & Activities
- 12 Honeymoon ideas Quick!
- 13 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 14 Marriott St Kitts vs 4 Seasons Nevis
- 15 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 16 5 day pre cruise stay in San Juan
- 17 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 18 Starting Hurricane Irma thread
- 19 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 20 Looking for fab day tour in Ocho Rios
- 21 How far is Montego Bay from Ocho Rios
- 22 St. Croix
- 23 St Kitts & Irma
- 24 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 25 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?