Apologies in advance for the long post. I'm a first time poster but have done quite a bit of reading on these boards and am hoping to get some advice. I've been asked to research options for a "best of the best" type sales incentive trip for next June. There are a few locations that I've been asked to look into and one is the Caribbean. Criteria I have been given is a Ritz-Carleton quality hotel and also the same level of quality for dinners. Budget is $10k US pp which needs to include hotel, airfare, food/drink, activities such as watersports, spa, maybe something like a sailing tour or helicopter tour. Total number of guests will be 14.
Locations for the Caribbean I've been given are St. Thomas, St. Kitts, Cayman Islands. From reading on the boards here, I've added Anguilla, potentially at Cap Juluca or Cuisinart but I'm not %100 percent sure that my budget will stretch for those places.
My questions are:
a) Does anyone have recommendations that will fit the budget for St. Thomas, St. Kitts or Caymans (or other locations not on the list)
b) Will my $10k pp budget stretch for Anguilla at the abovementioned hotels
Thanks very much in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Anguilla Trip Report (6/26-7/3) AND a New Identity
- 2 Regular visists to St. Thomas
- 3 cell phone & wifi in Cuba
- 4 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 5 Condado Lagoon Villas at Caribe Hilton
- 6 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 7 Turks, West Bay Club_trip 7/27
- 8 30th anniversary trip
- 9 Best Island for steel drum music and relaxing?
- 10 Thoughts on Green Turtle Cay?
- 11 Bermuda in February or March
- 12 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 13 Las Terrenas Riots in Dominican Rep.
- 14 Gluten free restaurants in Bermuda
- 15 Which is more suitable for a family holiday
- 16 Safest Islands for Us?
- 17 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 18 Does my dream vacation exist in the carribean
- 19 My 35th Birthday In October With Just Me And My Homegurl
- 20 Narrowing it down
- 21 Help - 1 BR Suite, Lots of Kids Stuff, Good Food
- 22 Beaches, Turks Caicos/ Which village should we book?
- 23 Dominicana Punta Cana Diary
- 24 Help us choose a waterpark resort in Punta Cana
- 25 Destination Wedding