Apologies in advance for the long post. I'm a first time poster but have done quite a bit of reading on these boards and am hoping to get some advice. I've been asked to research options for a "best of the best" type sales incentive trip for next June. There are a few locations that I've been asked to look into and one is the Caribbean. Criteria I have been given is a Ritz-Carleton quality hotel and also the same level of quality for dinners. Budget is $10k US pp which needs to include hotel, airfare, food/drink, activities such as watersports, spa, maybe something like a sailing tour or helicopter tour. Total number of guests will be 14.
Locations for the Caribbean I've been given are St. Thomas, St. Kitts, Cayman Islands. From reading on the boards here, I've added Anguilla, potentially at Cap Juluca or Cuisinart but I'm not %100 percent sure that my budget will stretch for those places.
My questions are:
a) Does anyone have recommendations that will fit the budget for St. Thomas, St. Kitts or Caymans (or other locations not on the list)
b) Will my $10k pp budget stretch for Anguilla at the abovementioned hotels
Thanks very much in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 라이브스코어 ✄ 마윈 doum911 COM ✄ 꽁머니지급 야마토
- 2 Suggestions for a 1 month first visit?
- 3 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 4 Trouble booking hotels!
- 5 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 6 Tropical Island Trip HELP
- 7 Airport transfer PUJ
- 8 Bahama's outer island
- 9 Restaurant Recommendations
- 10 Clear Calm Water Caribbean Destinations
- 11 Mosquitos in Guadeloupe
- 12 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 13 Family Trip Recommendations: All inclusive, Fast Flight, 2 bedroom
- 14 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 15 40 min layover in CLT
- 16 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 17 Atlantis 1 day
- 18 Atlantis on a budget
- 19 Restaurants in St. Croix
- 20 Great Exuma, Bahamas Trip report with Video
- 21 St. Barts
- 22 Buses in Aruba
- 23 Majestic Elegance PC-if you CAN'T get the adults-only butler section
- 24 Anyone have an experience at Excellence/Majestic Elegance in DR?
- 25 Stingray City Tour