I'm planning my first trip to Bonaire, and would like to request advice!
I'm a novice snorkeler, have only been to the Caribbean once (Grand Cayman, loved it). I also love Sanibel, Florida for shelling, and go there as often as possible.
In terms of what I look for in a vacation, I like quiet, laid back places. For accomodation, I like condos, ocean front, clean, mid-range pricing, with good amenities (A/C, full kitchen, washer and dryer in the unit or on-site).
I'll be travelling solo. I'm female, 44 years old. Safety is a concern for me, as is ease of getting around. I'm not into night-life, and prefer to keep to myself. I enjoy walking and window-shopping. A typical day might be cooking breakfast in, going for a swim and/or a drive, walking around seeing sites, having lunch out, more swimming, snorkeling and walking in the afternoon, and then bringing something in for dinner, or preparing the meal at the condo.
I need to stay in touch with my work via emails, so wifi access is critical. I not not know how to drive standard transmission.
Having said all that, after researching many islands, Bonaire meets much of my criteria, and I'm considering Bellafonte for accomodations, taking the red-eye out of Newark. Dates: late April or early May.
Any thoughts, suggestions, advice would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks so much...
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 손오공 릴 게임 ◐ 도메인 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 릴게임총판 ■■접_속:v vz338.com ■■
- 3 주식개미 증권사추천종목 oninve.com
- 4 주식기초 무료추천종목 oninve.com
- 5 주식거래시간 종목추천 oninve.com
- 6 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 7 Cienfugas and Santiago--tours??
- 8 Suggestions for what to do/see in St. Martin/Maarten
- 9 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 10 Tortola next week
- 11 Summer trip
- 12 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 13 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 14 DR vs. Mexico
- 15 Surf Fly Fishing
- 16 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 17 Family of 5 undecided island
- 18 Christmas 2017
- 19 Honeymoon Help!!
- 20 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 21 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 22 All inclusive
- 23 BVI trip questions
- 24 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 25 Anguilla - where to rent a car