I'm planning my first trip to Bonaire, and would like to request advice!
I'm a novice snorkeler, have only been to the Caribbean once (Grand Cayman, loved it). I also love Sanibel, Florida for shelling, and go there as often as possible.
In terms of what I look for in a vacation, I like quiet, laid back places. For accomodation, I like condos, ocean front, clean, mid-range pricing, with good amenities (A/C, full kitchen, washer and dryer in the unit or on-site).
I'll be travelling solo. I'm female, 44 years old. Safety is a concern for me, as is ease of getting around. I'm not into night-life, and prefer to keep to myself. I enjoy walking and window-shopping. A typical day might be cooking breakfast in, going for a swim and/or a drive, walking around seeing sites, having lunch out, more swimming, snorkeling and walking in the afternoon, and then bringing something in for dinner, or preparing the meal at the condo.
I need to stay in touch with my work via emails, so wifi access is critical. I not not know how to drive standard transmission.
Having said all that, after researching many islands, Bonaire meets much of my criteria, and I'm considering Bellafonte for accomodations, taking the red-eye out of Newark. Dates: late April or early May.
Any thoughts, suggestions, advice would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks so much...
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 wn the situation the product
- 2 object that aides in carrying out a chiseled
- 3 http://naturalfitnesspoint.com/dsn-pre-workout/
- 4 A few questions about Sonesta Great Bay
- 5 US Cash in Cuba
- 6 Peterson
- 7 aruba planning advice
- 8 Looking for island choice help
- 9 Need Help picking the right WARM Caribbean Vacation
- 10 HELP! First-time vacationer to Caribbean in need expertise
- 11 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 12 Destination Wedding- affordable
- 13 Help with post tour stay Cuba
- 14 St. Croix or St. Thomas
- 15 So very lost trying to plan..please help
- 16 Timothy Beach or Oualie Beach? St.Kitts vs. Nevis
- 17 September Anniversary Trip to Turks & Caicos
- 18 Turning 40 in the Caribbean
- 19 cell phone & wifi in Cuba
- 20 Dream 50th Anniversary
- 21 Westin or Marriott in Grand Cayman?
- 22 Casa Particular in Trinidad
- 23 Help picking a resort
- 24 any advice about the Cayman Islands?
- 25 Butler room in Sandals Grande Riviera Ocho Rios