I'm trying to book a beach trip to the Caribbean in Jan/Feb for around 10 days, and am looking for advice on traveling with a 3 1/2 year old and 1 1/2 year old. St Thomas has come up on my searches, but I'm open any any island.
Any parents with advice on easy-access beaches, areas that are kid-friendly with restaurants nearby would be really appreciated!
Thank you in advance
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 스포츠총판(*￣3￣)/도메인:【kakao: VS486텔레그램 :VS486】◐스포츠총판
- 2 Cuba via cruise
- 3 Is everything open on elbow cay in early nov?
- 4 BVI: Comparable Islands?
- 5 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 6 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 7 Cuba Help
- 8 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 9 Barbados Beach and Hotel Question
- 10 Living in the Caribbean
- 11 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 12 Young Couple Looking for a Vacation Destination
- 13 Exumas, Abacos or Eleuthera?
- 14 Nassau Restaurants & Activities
- 15 Honeymoon ideas Quick!
- 16 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 17 Marriott St Kitts vs 4 Seasons Nevis
- 18 Where to stay 3 days Montego Bay.
- 19 5 day pre cruise stay in San Juan
- 20 Starting Hurricane Irma thread
- 21 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 22 Looking for fab day tour in Ocho Rios
- 23 How far is Montego Bay from Ocho Rios
- 24 St. Croix
- 25 St Kitts & Irma
Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers