My family - with two 14 year olds - is considering a trip in the next few weeks to Fajardo, staying at one of the Dos Marinas condos. We like hanging at the beach and also outdoor recreation like snorkeling, kayaking and hiking. Is Fajardo a good place for us? How are these condos?
Advice about Fajardo vacation
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Ideas for a Quick Summer Getaway
- 2 BVI Honeymoon Help
- 3 Security guard in Turks and Caicos?
- 4 Puerto Rico Information Needed Please
- 5 Favorite Caribbean Island - Where would you retire ?
- 6 Antigua - Do Fodorites really go there ?
- 7 Need help deciding which resort/island to vacation at in September
- 8 Caribbean with grown kids
- 9 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 10 Planning A College Graduation Trip In May
- 11 Grenada or St.Kitts/Nevis
- 12 Driving in Aurba
- 13 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 14 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 15 Barbados question where to stay
- 16 Barbados Ferry Service
- 17 Puerto Rico during Holy Week
- 18 Restaurant in Aruba
- 19 Turks & Caicos Activities - What's Your Top 3?
- 20 Turks & Caicos- Help!! Where's Your Favorite Place to Stay?
- 21 Providenciales Airport
- 22 2 weeks in Cuba
- 23 Grenada - looking for a CLEAN hotel for one night - suggestions?
- 24 Is Grenada the Ideal vacation spot for us?
- 25 Bahama's vs Costa Rica