My family - with two 14 year olds - is considering a trip in the next few weeks to Fajardo, staying at one of the Dos Marinas condos. We like hanging at the beach and also outdoor recreation like snorkeling, kayaking and hiking. Is Fajardo a good place for us? How are these condos?
Advice about Fajardo vacation
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Where to spend a month or two this winter
- 2 St. John USVI
- 3 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 4 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 5 Best island for early to mid November
- 6 snorkle choices in Antigua
- 7 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 8 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 9 Divi Little Bay versus Holland House Beach Resort, St. Martin
- 10 Mexico vs Cuba vs Bali
- 11 things to do in Nassau
- 12 Best resort to go with adult children not Mexico
- 13 planning a long weekend for Feb/March
- 14 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 15 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 16 Which Second Caribbean Destination ?
- 17 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 18 Best Starwood (Westin/Sheraton/St. Regis) Resort for Families??
- 19 Which Island?
- 20 Cuba in 10 days
- 21 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???
- 22 Antigua - First Trip - Which Beach and Which Bed ?
- 23 Honeymoon in Caribbean?
- 24 Aruba Car Rental Insurance
- 25 BEST reef snorkeling in Cozumel, Cost Maya or Roatan ???