My fiance and I are trying to plan our honeymoon for July. We are looking for a great location where we can be active including water sports, horseback riding etc. My fiance is especially looking for a destination where he can wake up every morning and play a pick up beach Volleyball game. Any suggestions? We had this kind of experience in Aruba and would love to recreate it on our honeymoon. We are also interested in great dining and would love to find a destination where we can try different restaurants and experience the island that way. We'd like to stay away from Aruba and Costa Rica because we've been there before. We are looking for an active, fun, adventurous honey moon in the Caribbean.
Adventurous Honeymoon in Caribeean suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 dominican republic
- 2 Aruba...too Americanized?
- 3 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 4 Summer family vacation
- 5 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 6 50+ where to dance?
- 7 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 8 Restaurant for a very special birthday
- 9 St Martin
- 10 Florida or caribbean
- 11 One night in Nassau - hotel help
- 12 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 13 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 14 Resort villa suggestions
- 15 Beware of Sea Feathers Management Company in the Turks and Caicos!
- 16 Vacation booked, St Martin and Puerto Rico
- 17 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 18 Waterskiing in TCI???
- 19 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 20 Occidental Grand or Riu Palace Antillas?
- 21 Suggestions for Solo Travel for Woman in Late 30's
- 22 Best Island To Honeymoon To?
- 23 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 24 Honeymoon in Caribbean & US - HELP!
- 25 Some "Don't Miss" Stuff on St. Martin Please