My fiance and I are trying to plan our honeymoon for July. We are looking for a great location where we can be active including water sports, horseback riding etc. My fiance is especially looking for a destination where he can wake up every morning and play a pick up beach Volleyball game. Any suggestions? We had this kind of experience in Aruba and would love to recreate it on our honeymoon. We are also interested in great dining and would love to find a destination where we can try different restaurants and experience the island that way. We'd like to stay away from Aruba and Costa Rica because we've been there before. We are looking for an active, fun, adventurous honey moon in the Caribbean.
Adventurous Honeymoon in Caribeean suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 2 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 3 Traveling Solo
- 4 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 5 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 6 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 7 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 8 St. Kitts, the details
- 9 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 10 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 11 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 12 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 13 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 14 A Volcanic Paradise
- 15 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 16 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 17 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 18 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 19 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 20 8 TUFF MILES
- 21 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 22 1 week in San Juan
- 23 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?
- 24 St John - The East End - Aqua Bistro
- 25 Bermuda Weekend Feb 2014