My fiance and I are trying to plan our honeymoon for July. We are looking for a great location where we can be active including water sports, horseback riding etc. My fiance is especially looking for a destination where he can wake up every morning and play a pick up beach Volleyball game. Any suggestions? We had this kind of experience in Aruba and would love to recreate it on our honeymoon. We are also interested in great dining and would love to find a destination where we can try different restaurants and experience the island that way. We'd like to stay away from Aruba and Costa Rica because we've been there before. We are looking for an active, fun, adventurous honey moon in the Caribbean.
Adventurous Honeymoon in Caribeean suggestions?
- 1 Seven Seas on T&C, what to do and what to see?
- 2 Spirit Airlines to Caribbean - Need help w/carryon question.
- 3 Verandah Resort on Antigua
- 4 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 5 St.Thomas St. John
- 6 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 7 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 8 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 9 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 10 June vacation trip for guys
- 11 Which island to visit???
- 12 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 13 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 14 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 15 Honeymoon Help!
- 16 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 17 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 18 Grand Cayman
- 19 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 20 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 21 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 22 Honeymoon - St. Lucia, Martinique, St. Vincent & the Grenadines
- 23 Sisters trip can't seem to narrow down
- 24 quiet and relaxing
- 25 Dress Code - Little Dix Bay