My fiance and I are trying to plan our honeymoon for July. We are looking for a great location where we can be active including water sports, horseback riding etc. My fiance is especially looking for a destination where he can wake up every morning and play a pick up beach Volleyball game. Any suggestions? We had this kind of experience in Aruba and would love to recreate it on our honeymoon. We are also interested in great dining and would love to find a destination where we can try different restaurants and experience the island that way. We'd like to stay away from Aruba and Costa Rica because we've been there before. We are looking for an active, fun, adventurous honey moon in the Caribbean.
Adventurous Honeymoon in Caribeean suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St Thomas lodging before flight home
- 2 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 3 AI in Punta Cana
- 4 T&C Airfare Volatility?
- 5 Where to go in the Caribbean
- 6 Need Puerto Rico location advice
- 7 Romantic, 30th Birthday for my girlfriend Trip - I NEED HELP!
- 8 Jamaica - Negril, Ochos Rio, or MB?
- 9 Best island for a villa rental
- 10 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 11 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 12 Which Island?
- 13 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 14 Best Caribbean All Inclusive for Teens?
- 15 Punta Cana?
- 16 St. Thomas, Turks & Caicos or riviera maya ?
- 17 Cheap(er) snorkeling destination
- 18 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 19 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 20 Advice needed
- 21 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 22 July 4th in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico--go or no-go?
- 23 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 24 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 25 Rincon Puerto Rico