My fiance and I are trying to plan our honeymoon for July. We are looking for a great location where we can be active including water sports, horseback riding etc. My fiance is especially looking for a destination where he can wake up every morning and play a pick up beach Volleyball game. Any suggestions? We had this kind of experience in Aruba and would love to recreate it on our honeymoon. We are also interested in great dining and would love to find a destination where we can try different restaurants and experience the island that way. We'd like to stay away from Aruba and Costa Rica because we've been there before. We are looking for an active, fun, adventurous honey moon in the Caribbean.
Adventurous Honeymoon in Caribeean suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Too many choices.....
- 2 Why Barbados?
- 3 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?
- 4 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 5 Best Island for Me?
- 6 Best caribbean island to suit us.
- 7 Where to visit from San Juan for grown ups + family vacation?
- 8 Cayman Islands in April for 7 days
- 9 Best island for Christmas vacation with 4 teenage girls
- 10 Cuba with Gate 1
- 11 Anguilla stay?
- 12 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 13 Back from San Juan
- 14 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 15 San Juan Airport
- 16 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 17 TCI Small group snorkle trip?
- 18 Club Med Columbus Isle, Bahamas or Beaches Negril, Jamaica
- 19 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 20 Storm ?
- 21 Fun island to take 17 year olds
- 22 All Inclusive Villa for Bachelor Party
- 23 Finally Exumas trip report with pictures
- 24 Kristen- where are you?????
- 25 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????