I am looking for a family vacation for my parents, brother (possibly his partner), and myself.
We are in need of everything from a beach side resort with a pool to historical and physical activities. I believe we are thinking Bermuda as there is mountain biking (for me), culture and golf, beaches and shopping, snorkeling and diving. Preferably higher end with quality rooms and food.
We are not set on Bermuda so all suggestions are welcome.
Semi-short flights from S Florida
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Restaurant selection in Grand Case
- 2 Trip Report Vieques and San Juan, Jan. 30 - Feb. 6 2016
- 3 Favorite Anguilla Restaurants
- 4 Virgin Islands, Bahamas, or Puerto Rico
- 5 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 6 Which of these hotels in Turks?
- 7 Help! Adventure vacation ideas
- 8 Suggestions for 75th Birthday for father
- 9 Looking for destination suggestions
- 10 Special Trip for Mom - 83
- 11 Manchebo Aruba Trip Report - August 2015
- 12 Any suggestions??
- 13 Gustavia stay
- 14 Samana - Dominican Republic Help
- 15 Dominican Republic vs Mexico
- 16 My week in Guadeloupe
- 17 Ridiculous Airfare to Virgin Gorda
- 18 Which Island?
- 19 Planning ~$1000/person AI vacation from DC
- 20 Limin' in Love City (Dec 6-11 St. John trip report w/photos)
- 21 Freeport, Bahamas
- 22 A few questions about St. John (car, hiking, etc)
- 23 4 days in PR !! Need some help
- 24 Freeport Hotel
- 25 Nassau Bahamas and Cell Phone