I am looking for a family vacation for my parents, brother (possibly his partner), and myself.
We are in need of everything from a beach side resort with a pool to historical and physical activities. I believe we are thinking Bermuda as there is mountain biking (for me), culture and golf, beaches and shopping, snorkeling and diving. Preferably higher end with quality rooms and food.
We are not set on Bermuda so all suggestions are welcome.
Semi-short flights from S Florida
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 US Cash in Cuba
- 2 Destination Wedding- affordable
- 3 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 4 Need Help picking the right WARM Caribbean Vacation
- 5 A few questions about Sonesta Great Bay
- 6 Peterson
- 7 aruba planning advice
- 8 Looking for island choice help
- 9 HELP! First-time vacationer to Caribbean in need expertise
- 10 Help with post tour stay Cuba
- 11 St. Croix or St. Thomas
- 12 So very lost trying to plan..please help
- 13 Timothy Beach or Oualie Beach? St.Kitts vs. Nevis
- 14 September Anniversary Trip to Turks & Caicos
- 15 Turning 40 in the Caribbean
- 16 cell phone & wifi in Cuba
- 17 Dream 50th Anniversary
- 18 Westin or Marriott in Grand Cayman?
- 19 Casa Particular in Trinidad
- 20 Help picking a resort
- 21 any advice about the Cayman Islands?
- 22 Butler room in Sandals Grande Riviera Ocho Rios
- 23 Life in Turks and caicos (Provo)
- 24 St Barths and Anguilla Trip Report (April 2016)
- 25 St Thomas Restaurant help