I am looking for a family vacation for my parents, brother (possibly his partner), and myself.
We are in need of everything from a beach side resort with a pool to historical and physical activities. I believe we are thinking Bermuda as there is mountain biking (for me), culture and golf, beaches and shopping, snorkeling and diving. Preferably higher end with quality rooms and food.
We are not set on Bermuda so all suggestions are welcome.
Semi-short flights from S Florida
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Trouble booking hotels!
- 2 Suggestions for a 1 month first visit?
- 3 Tropical Island Trip HELP
- 4 Airport transfer PUJ
- 5 Bahama's outer island
- 6 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 7 Restaurant Recommendations
- 8 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 9 Clear Calm Water Caribbean Destinations
- 10 Mosquitos in Guadeloupe
- 11 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 12 Family Trip Recommendations: All inclusive, Fast Flight, 2 bedroom
- 13 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 14 40 min layover in CLT
- 15 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 16 Atlantis 1 day
- 17 Atlantis on a budget
- 18 Restaurants in St. Croix
- 19 Great Exuma, Bahamas Trip report with Video
- 20 St. Barts
- 21 Buses in Aruba
- 22 Majestic Elegance PC-if you CAN'T get the adults-only butler section
- 23 Anyone have an experience at Excellence/Majestic Elegance in DR?
- 24 Stingray City Tour
- 25 Clear, alm, warm water and white sand :: April