I will be taking a cruise this September to Bermuda through Royal Caribbean on the Nordic Empress, and would like to know what activities/sightseeing there is in that area. I have not seen much on that area so far, it seems like Hamilton and St. George have more to offer. Has anyone been on this cruise and perhaps can suggest activities while we're docked?
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 2 Nassau Bahamas
- 3 Punta Cana Excursions
- 4 Paradise island in Bahama
- 5 Vacation recommendations
- 6 Average prices for taxis in Havana
- 7 Help with small wedding location
- 8 The Crane Resort - Stay Away!!!
- 9 Caribbean Honeymoon Help!
- 10 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 11 Best Quiet Peacfull Island to Rent a Vacation Home?
- 12 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 13 St. Thomas or Turks and Caicos in October?
- 14 BVI trip questions
- 15 Curaçao and girls?
- 16 Small Carribean Hotel
- 17 Canadian Travel Agent for Cuba hotels
- 18 customs questions
- 19 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 20 Biking in Caribbean
- 21 Which Island for Travelling Without a Resort?
- 22 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 23 Help with how long on each island.
- 24 Travel from Culebra to St. John
- 25 Puerto Rico from Ponce to Arecibo