My husband and I have booked a short 5 trip to PDC in mid Oct. We are planning on visiting Tulum as we would love to see some ruins, and we know our 5 yr old will not last the ride to the other sites. Do you have to pay to see Tulum?
We would mostly like to hang out and relax on the beach, & plan to hit 5th for some shopping and food. We want to spend some time checking out local flora and fauna, but a lot of the jungle tours (with ATV's etc) aren't suggested for 5 yr olds. Is there a place we can hike around and see animals, rainforest, and fish that doesn't cost a ton of $? I think we would all enjoy Xel-ha or Xcarat, but our daughter is pretty much spent after 1/2 day, so it wouldn't be worth the cost for 1/2 day.
Lastly, we are staying at the Maya Villa in PDC. Is there any day/evening entertainment at restaurants or else where that out daughter would enjoy? Like I said, she wouldn't last til the evening shows at Xcarat.
ANY suggestions are welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 2 St. Thomas or Turks and Caicos in October?
- 3 BVI trip questions
- 4 Curaçao and girls?
- 5 Small Carribean Hotel
- 6 Canadian Travel Agent for Cuba hotels
- 7 Punta Cana Excursions
- 8 customs questions
- 9 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 10 Nassau Bahamas
- 11 Biking in Caribbean
- 12 Best Quiet Peacfull Island to Rent a Vacation Home?
- 13 Which Island for Travelling Without a Resort?
- 14 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 15 Help with how long on each island.
- 16 Travel from Culebra to St. John
- 17 Puerto Rico from Ponce to Arecibo
- 18 Average prices for taxis in Havana
- 19 Honeymoon All Inclusive
- 20 Christmas in the Caribbean
- 21 Where to go January beach bachelorette?
- 22 St. Lucia to Puerto Rico
- 23 Hiking in St. John
- 24 The Crane Resort - Stay Away!!!
- 25 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018