My husband and I have booked a short 5 trip to PDC in mid Oct. We are planning on visiting Tulum as we would love to see some ruins, and we know our 5 yr old will not last the ride to the other sites. Do you have to pay to see Tulum?
We would mostly like to hang out and relax on the beach, & plan to hit 5th for some shopping and food. We want to spend some time checking out local flora and fauna, but a lot of the jungle tours (with ATV's etc) aren't suggested for 5 yr olds. Is there a place we can hike around and see animals, rainforest, and fish that doesn't cost a ton of $? I think we would all enjoy Xel-ha or Xcarat, but our daughter is pretty much spent after 1/2 day, so it wouldn't be worth the cost for 1/2 day.
Lastly, we are staying at the Maya Villa in PDC. Is there any day/evening entertainment at restaurants or else where that out daughter would enjoy? Like I said, she wouldn't last til the evening shows at Xcarat.
ANY suggestions are welcome!
Activities in Playa del Carmen for 5 yr old and adults
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 AI resorts in Jamaica
- 2 Money in Jamaica
- 3 Florida or caribbean
- 4 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 5 Puerto Rico - need recommendations please!
- 6 Barbado Car rental
- 7 T&C, Nevis or St. John
- 8 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 9 Barbados hotel rate clarification
- 10 Jamaica - Where to stay for a 5 night trip
- 11 Death in Paradise
- 12 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 13 50+ where to dance?
- 14 Aruba...too Americanized?
- 15 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 16 dominican republic
- 17 Summer family vacation
- 18 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 19 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 20 Restaurant for a very special birthday
- 21 St Martin
- 22 One night in Nassau - hotel help
- 23 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 24 Quick Flight from Ft Lauderdale or Miami To Carib or Key West
- 25 Resort villa suggestions