My husband and I have booked a short 5 trip to PDC in mid Oct. We are planning on visiting Tulum as we would love to see some ruins, and we know our 5 yr old will not last the ride to the other sites. Do you have to pay to see Tulum?
We would mostly like to hang out and relax on the beach, & plan to hit 5th for some shopping and food. We want to spend some time checking out local flora and fauna, but a lot of the jungle tours (with ATV's etc) aren't suggested for 5 yr olds. Is there a place we can hike around and see animals, rainforest, and fish that doesn't cost a ton of $? I think we would all enjoy Xel-ha or Xcarat, but our daughter is pretty much spent after 1/2 day, so it wouldn't be worth the cost for 1/2 day.
Lastly, we are staying at the Maya Villa in PDC. Is there any day/evening entertainment at restaurants or else where that out daughter would enjoy? Like I said, she wouldn't last til the evening shows at Xcarat.
ANY suggestions are welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St. Lucia or elsewhere?
- 2 Grand Cayman Ritz or Sandals Barbados
- 3 Cuba in November
- 4 would it be safe to drive from negril to port antonino?
- 5 50th Birthday Trip in Nov
- 6 Calling Beach and Island Lovers .. Need your Advice!!..
- 7 Late May Trip
- 8 St Thomas Hotel by Airport
- 9 West Bay or Seven Stars
- 10 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 11 Cheers to Beers!
- 12 Where To Go Post Xmas- Mid Jaunary for under $4G
- 13 any advice about the Cayman Islands?
- 14 New Years Eve / St John
- 15 St Lucia Trip Report 2014 Bay Gardens Beach Resort
- 16 Island Choice
- 17 Aruba Car Rental
- 18 If we loved Cayman...
- 19 Harbor Island ?? Anyone
- 20 Caribbean Christmas with teenagers
- 21 For the bluest water and whitest sand?
- 22 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 23 HELP! St Croix or Cancun
- 24 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 25 aruba planning advice