My husband and I have booked a short 5 trip to PDC in mid Oct. We are planning on visiting Tulum as we would love to see some ruins, and we know our 5 yr old will not last the ride to the other sites. Do you have to pay to see Tulum?
We would mostly like to hang out and relax on the beach, & plan to hit 5th for some shopping and food. We want to spend some time checking out local flora and fauna, but a lot of the jungle tours (with ATV's etc) aren't suggested for 5 yr olds. Is there a place we can hike around and see animals, rainforest, and fish that doesn't cost a ton of $? I think we would all enjoy Xel-ha or Xcarat, but our daughter is pretty much spent after 1/2 day, so it wouldn't be worth the cost for 1/2 day.
Lastly, we are staying at the Maya Villa in PDC. Is there any day/evening entertainment at restaurants or else where that out daughter would enjoy? Like I said, she wouldn't last til the evening shows at Xcarat.
ANY suggestions are welcome!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 which island?
- 2 40th birthday with friends
- 3 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 4 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 5 Help me choose an all-inclusive resort
- 6 What to do in Jamaica besides beach?
- 7 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 8 So is Bonaire great? Or not??
- 9 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 10 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?
- 11 Belize vs Bonaire for snorkeling?
- 12 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 13 Cuba in November
- 14 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 15 planning to sail the Caribbean
- 16 Bonaire Flight Issue/Travelocity
- 17 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 18 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 19 san salvador bahamas - trip report
- 20 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 21 Tennis in Aruba question
- 22 christmas in the caribbean
- 23 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 24 Trip report: Woman solo travelling in Cuba
- 25 Guadeloupe - January 2017