We are planning a brip to Bonaire in July of this year. I've read up on the weather and it sounds great. Is there any problem with mosquitos/sand fleas at that time of year-or any other time? Has anyone stayed at the BelMar Condos? We are interested in a place with kitchen facilities-any suggestions? Really appreciate your time responding to this message-THNAKS!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Choosing the best island for Honeymoon
- 2 Turks and Caicos villas- Taylor Bay
- 3 Best restaurants in Bermuda
- 4 car rental in barbados
- 5 Where to go in August??? HELP!
- 6 Caribbean islands with kids in December
- 7 Trip report – 1st time in Turks & Caicos
- 8 Americans traveling to cuba with 9 year old
- 9 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 10 Rent a villa in Jamaica
- 11 Choosing the Right Island
- 12 We adore St. John...looking for something new!
- 13 Grocery & Liquor Stores in Aruba
- 14 Hawaii or Caribbean?
- 15 Aruba help!
- 16 St Martin
- 17 Planning a three week trip
- 18 Last minute - solo, self-reflection, sun, serene
- 19 Casa Karma
- 20 Honeymoon - please help!
- 21 50 yo single women trip to Caribbean
- 22 Zika-Free All-Inclusive Vacation
- 23 Cuba
- 24 Negril, Jamaica resorts for young people
- 25 Cuba: February 2016