We are planning a brip to Bonaire in July of this year. I've read up on the weather and it sounds great. Is there any problem with mosquitos/sand fleas at that time of year-or any other time? Has anyone stayed at the BelMar Condos? We are interested in a place with kitchen facilities-any suggestions? Really appreciate your time responding to this message-THNAKS!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 NORTON password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 WEBROOT@ password reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 3 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 4 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 5 Negril questions
- 6 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 7 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 8 Best weather/where to travel early November?!
- 9 No Mold - Family Friendly Place to Stay?
- 10 Girls' trip, after Anguilla
- 11 Grace Bay-where to stay
- 12 what island to go to Feb 2018)
- 13 Hiking in St. John
- 14 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 15 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 16 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 17 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 18 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 19 Where in DR?
- 20 Honeymoon
- 21 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 22 Curacao times 2
- 23 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 24 Barbados
- 25 Puerto Rico Itinerary help