We are planning a brip to Bonaire in July of this year. I've read up on the weather and it sounds great. Is there any problem with mosquitos/sand fleas at that time of year-or any other time? Has anyone stayed at the BelMar Condos? We are interested in a place with kitchen facilities-any suggestions? Really appreciate your time responding to this message-THNAKS!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 2 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 3 Casual dining in San Juan area
- 4 What does Turks Beaches day pass include?
- 5 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 6 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 7 Honeymoon Help!!
- 8 Do not miss the Tahiti
- 9 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 10 when to visit barbados
- 11 Barbados Beaches
- 12 Punta Cana
- 13 Family Friendly Resort w/ Fam of 5 (+1?)
- 14 Puerto Rico Questions: elec conv? hiking boots for El Yunque/
- 15 Suggestions for a 1 month first visit?
- 16 Surfing School recomendations, Puerto Rico?
- 17 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 18 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 19 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 20 Restaurant Recommendations
- 21 Trouble booking hotels!
- 22 Tropical Island Trip HELP
- 23 Airport transfer PUJ
- 24 Bahama's outer island
- 25 Clear Calm Water Caribbean Destinations