I plan on a 4 week stay in Grenada and Bequia in January. I would like to know of any inexpensive accomodations(but clean & quiet) on Grand Anse Beach & Morne Rouge Bay. Also any observations, impressions and opinions on Bequia would be greatly appreciated. Thanks a lot.
Accomodation in Grenada & Bequia
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Must sell vaca pkg for 4-star St. James's Club Antigua, $700
- 2 Kristen- where are you?????
- 3 Cayman Islands in October
- 4 Anguilla stay?
- 5 Back from San Juan
- 6 Cheapest AI Deals for couple in 20s
- 7 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 8 Please suggest uncrowded Caribbean vacation for wheelchair user
- 9 Blamona- need a SCYC report!!
- 10 Luxury golf vacation in November
- 11 50th BIRTHDAY Home for 4 Couples
- 12 Is it a waste to go to St. Johns during late September?
- 13 Puerto Rico
- 14 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 15 Puerto Plata vacations or other place of Dominican Republic
- 16 Cuba People to People Tours
- 17 TCI Regent Grand vs. Venetian
- 18 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 19 relaxed beaches in january
- 20 Are you the new future traveler?
- 21 Mosquitoes - where are they NOT?
- 22 Wanted: St. Lucia Jan - March studio rental?
- 23 Who can advice a reliable tour operator to Dominican Republic?
- 24 St Martin rental car on ferry?
- 25 Caribbean 10 days - where to go?