My husband and I will be in Eleuthera, Bahamas. We're "backpack" style and have many questions
Our flight is already booked for Governor's Harbour Airport in the center. We want to rent a car there a day or two in the week, but for the rest of the time, (like airport-accommodation), which is the best way to travel? Is is possible to hitchhike?
If you have one or two places to stay for the full week it would be close to what city? We like to walk, see the sea and have a beach nearby, and a few restaurants and grocery markets or walk.
Last question: should we book the stay now or is it better to do it only for the days on arrival and then find the rest once on the island?
We also appreciate very much if you share your favorites to house not too expensive - and we know yet that the Bahamas are no cheap but we try to save a little money anyway...
Thank you !
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 http://purelifegreencoffeebeanadvice.com/beaute-wrinkle-reducer/
- 2 Caribbean with a 5 year old
- 3 Jamaica- Negril or Ocho Rios?
- 4 St. Croix
- 5 How much cash to take to Cuba?
- 6 The Christian community of parish st paul and st Antoine de padou
- 7 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 8 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 9 Trying to pick a vacation spot for Sept/ 1st timers
- 10 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 11 Best kids friendly resorts to stay in puerto rico
- 12 Island Hopping
- 13 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 14 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 15 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 16 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 17 Havana restaurants
- 18 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 19 Aruba Vacation Rentals vs Resort
- 20 Which island to visit in late September/early October?
- 21 What area of T&C to stay in?
- 22 Playa del Carmen vs. Negril vs. Other
- 23 Getting away in June
- 24 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 25 Caribbean Honeymoon Help!