My husband and I will be in Eleuthera, Bahamas. We're "backpack" style and have many questions
Our flight is already booked for Governor's Harbour Airport in the center. We want to rent a car there a day or two in the week, but for the rest of the time, (like airport-accommodation), which is the best way to travel? Is is possible to hitchhike?
If you have one or two places to stay for the full week it would be close to what city? We like to walk, see the sea and have a beach nearby, and a few restaurants and grocery markets or walk.
Last question: should we book the stay now or is it better to do it only for the days on arrival and then find the rest once on the island?
We also appreciate very much if you share your favorites to house not too expensive - and we know yet that the Bahamas are no cheap but we try to save a little money anyway...
Thank you !
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 AOL@ GET App CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 Negril questions
- 3 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 4 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 5 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 6 Best weather/where to travel early November?!
- 7 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 8 No Mold - Family Friendly Place to Stay?
- 9 Girls' trip, after Anguilla
- 10 Grace Bay-where to stay
- 11 what island to go to Feb 2018)
- 12 Hiking in St. John
- 13 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 14 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 15 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 16 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 17 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 18 Where in DR?
- 19 Honeymoon
- 20 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 21 Curacao times 2
- 22 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 23 Barbados
- 24 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 25 Young Couple Looking for a beach/villa/nightlife