My husband and I will be in Eleuthera, Bahamas. We're "backpack" style and have many questions
Our flight is already booked for Governor's Harbour Airport in the center. We want to rent a car there a day or two in the week, but for the rest of the time, (like airport-accommodation), which is the best way to travel? Is is possible to hitchhike?
If you have one or two places to stay for the full week it would be close to what city? We like to walk, see the sea and have a beach nearby, and a few restaurants and grocery markets or walk.
Last question: should we book the stay now or is it better to do it only for the days on arrival and then find the rest once on the island?
We also appreciate very much if you share your favorites to house not too expensive - and we know yet that the Bahamas are no cheap but we try to save a little money anyway...
Thank you !
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 토토 사이트 【 'kakao: dnj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】
- 2 토토총판 모집 【 'kakao: dnj2016●텔레그램 : speed2017' 】
- 3 정선우리카지노【 HOT424。COM 】홍콩카지노
- 4 Anguilla Hotel recommendations
- 5 Suggestions for what to do/see in St. Martin/Maarten
- 6 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 7 Tortola next week
- 8 Summer trip
- 9 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 10 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 11 DR vs. Mexico
- 12 Surf Fly Fishing
- 13 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 14 Family of 5 undecided island
- 15 Christmas 2017
- 16 Honeymoon Help!!
- 17 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 18 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 19 All inclusive
- 20 BVI trip questions
- 21 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 22 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 23 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 24 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 25 family resort ideas?