We're going to Tobago in a week or so and would like recommendations for accommodation. Have read lots of reviews, seems like Bacolet Bay might be a good option. Alot of hotels have either poor or very mixed reviews eg Grand Courlan, Turtle Beach and the Grafton which doesnt leave many choices, realise Tobago doesn't have high end accommodation and it laid back and that's fine for us. Kariwak looks great but is not near the beach. Main thing is not to end up in a dump.
Accommodation recommendations Tobago
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Islands with great nightlife
- 2 month stay on a caribbean island
- 3 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 4 Where to stay on Vieques
- 5 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 6 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 7 Ferry to Rum Point
- 8 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 9 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 10 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 11 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 12 Family with infants/toddlers
- 13 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 14 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 15 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 16 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 17 Jamaica property buying and selling
- 18 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 19 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 20 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 21 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 22 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 23 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 24 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 25 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?