I'm taking a cruise, my first and it's a girls only , to Bermuda at the of the month and I'd love to know what I should take home with me, besides the shorts and the rum!
Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cuba in November
- 2 Eating Low On The Glycemic Index For Diabetics And For Weight Loss
- 3 http://drozforskolin.org/alpha-force-testo-reviews/
- 4 http://www.muscle4power.com/sinuprex/
- 5 8 days in USVI, St. Thomas safe yet?
- 6 Woman, alone, islandhopping
- 7 Best 'Swimming' Beaches in the Caribbean- from SFO
- 8 Grand Cayman Ritz or Sandals Barbados
- 9 Birthday Celebration
- 10 DR - All inclusive
- 11 Young adults social scene at club med turks & caicos?
- 12 Young adults find others to spend time with at Club Med Columbus Isle?
- 13 St. Lucia or elsewhere?
- 14 would it be safe to drive from negril to port antonino?
- 15 50th Birthday Trip in Nov
- 16 Calling Beach and Island Lovers .. Need your Advice!!..
- 17 Late May Trip
- 18 St Thomas Hotel by Airport
- 19 West Bay or Seven Stars
- 20 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 21 Cheers to Beers!
- 22 Where To Go Post Xmas- Mid Jaunary for under $4G
- 23 any advice about the Cayman Islands?
- 24 New Years Eve / St John
- 25 St Lucia Trip Report 2014 Bay Gardens Beach Resort