Thinking about a trip to Aruba, Bonaire, Curacao or T & T in November or December this year. Our children will be 3 and 5. Looking for safe island, with relaxation and an interesting island to explore. Ideally, shallow beach at a resort. Night life not important. Much rather would like friendly island / resort, and ample non-high end restaurants. Have been a number of places in the Caribbean, but never this far south. Am open to villa rental area, condo, resort, but more likely to choose resort.
ABC's with young children
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 2 Bahamas snorkeling
- 3 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 4 Feedback on villa rental location on St. Barths
- 5 Where to stay on Vieques
- 6 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 7 Concerns About Dominican Republic Trip
- 8 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 9 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 10 Bahamas 4 day Trip: July 2014
- 11 Calling all Puerto Rico experts....last minute planning of the WHOLE trip!
- 12 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 13 Luxury family resort with villas and good beach
- 14 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 15 Wedding Help!
- 16 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 17 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 18 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 19 Islands with great nightlife
- 20 month stay on a caribbean island
- 21 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 22 Ferry to Rum Point
- 23 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 24 Family with infants/toddlers
- 25 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI