I just returned from cuba on a tour with RoadScholar. Get time and learned a lot about Cuba!
If any of you from the US is contemplating such a trip, ask any questions and I'll try to help.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Buy passports,drivers licenses,IDs,birth certificates,diplomas,Visas,SSN
- 2 We won a vacation we don't want!
- 3 Military honeymoon
- 4 Honeymoon August 2016
- 5 Solo female traveller over xmas time
- 6 Barbados / Turks&Caicos / Grand Cayman /
- 7 Santiago de Cuba suggestions
- 8 which caribbean island/town for beachfront close to town
- 9 St. Thomas airport to ferry to Tortola
- 10 car rental in tortola
- 11 To Blanchisseuse Bay. A Beautiful Afternoon Drive
- 12 Jobs prospects in Caribbean
- 13 Trinidad or Tobago?
- 14 Canadian money exchange ??
- 15 Help choosing an island
- 16 Safe, family friendly Island
- 17 Help Choosing Island for Honeymoon
- 18 Is car really necessary on St John, staying at Westin.
- 19 Turks/Provo Dept Store
- 20 Family trip to Jamaica
- 21 Vieques Island
- 22 Road Conditions - Hwy 52 south of San Juan
- 23 Best island for food and beaches
- 24 Cuba tour companies
- 25 San Juan, Puerto Rico Hotel