I just returned from cuba on a tour with RoadScholar. Get time and learned a lot about Cuba!
If any of you from the US is contemplating such a trip, ask any questions and I'll try to help.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Basic Skincare Tips That Is Organic
- 2 Turks & Caicos or another island for a short getaway from NYC?
- 3 St. John Trip Report
- 4 Best Restaurants on Tortola
- 5 No rain in June PLEASE
- 6 Cubarinking water?
- 7 We adore St. John...looking for something new!
- 8 First time to PR
- 9 Catamaran in BVI Bareboat 12 nights
- 10 Family vacation for divers
- 11 Cuba
- 12 How Early to Arrive at St Maarten Airport?
- 13 Culinary Employment Iles Des Saintes
- 14 Island recommendation
- 15 Zika-Free All-Inclusive Vacation
- 16 Safe to VRBO in Puerto Rico?
- 17 Best place to buy a vacation property I can also rent out...with a twist
- 18 Can I take alcohol?
- 19 Scrub Island Resort
- 20 Virgin Gorda? 5-Year Anniversary Trip
- 21 Need Trip Ideas For Late July
- 22 Vacationing Single in Grand Cayman
- 23 Trip Report: St. John Villa Rental
- 24 Which Caribbean island is best for my family?
- 25 Island advice plz!