My sister, her family and mine are thinking of going to Cuba for a week at Christmas. There are 10 of us ages 14, 16, 17, 21, 24, 25 and four in our mid forties. Anyone have any suggestions? Watersports are a must particularly for the younger ones. Three of us are vegetarians - is there food to eat for us? Does anyone know anything about Holguin? Thanks for the input.
a group interested in cuba
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 What is the best Caribbean island for white sandy beaches
- 2 Honeymoon Destination
- 3 Where to stay with teens on Turks and Caicos
- 4 Recommendations for mid-November 2015 honeymoon destination
- 5 Spring Break 2016 --- Is the Caribbean for us?
- 6 So Green, So French, Beautiful Martinique
- 7 shore excursions
- 8 Girls Week (late 20s) Recommendation
- 9 just be careful
- 10 Restaurants in Aruba
- 11 Seek Advice on 9 days in Samana and possibly Cabarete
- 12 Snorkeling
- 13 Barbados or St. Lucia in late August
- 14 Best way to get to Martinique?
- 15 Young couple planning June/July trip to Caribbean..where should we go!?
- 16 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 17 Bahamas girls trip
- 18 ST Thomas trip report with kids at Frenchman Reef and Morningstar
- 19 Safe for Family
- 20 Honeymoon with beaches plus hiking
- 21 Curacao Marriott Beach Resort & Emerald Casino
- 22 Turtle Beach, Barbados
- 23 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 24 Curacao vs Barbados
- 25 Solo backpacking in Cuba