My sister, her family and mine are thinking of going to Cuba for a week at Christmas. There are 10 of us ages 14, 16, 17, 21, 24, 25 and four in our mid forties. Anyone have any suggestions? Watersports are a must particularly for the younger ones. Three of us are vegetarians - is there food to eat for us? Does anyone know anything about Holguin? Thanks for the input.
a group interested in cuba
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St. Croix and sea grass
- 2 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 3 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 4 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 5 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 6 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 7 Dinner or Cocktail Sailing Cruise in Bermuda?
- 8 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 9 Tipping at AI
- 10 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 11 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 12 Traveling Solo
- 13 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 14 A Volcanic Paradise
- 15 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 16 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 17 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 18 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 19 St. Kitts, the details
- 20 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 21 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 22 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 23 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 24 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 25 8 TUFF MILES