Looking to go some place fun with a friend that is not full of couples in the Caribbean.
We want to be there for New Years.Any suggestions?? We are both in mid 40s and dont want to be in the middle of couples.. Its not that we want to party like rock stars but dont want to be in bed by 10:00.. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 2 Cuba for 6 Americans
- 3 New Destination
- 4 Last min 5 night stay suggestion
- 5 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 6 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 7 Bahamas help
- 8 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 9 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 10 Vacation suggestion, please
- 11 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 12 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 13 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 14 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 15 Best Itinerary - Brazil, Puerto Rico, Dom Republic and Cuba
- 16 aruba planning advice
- 17 Fun Family Lunch Spot in Anguilla?
- 18 Thanksgiving Week in St. Thomas
- 19 Transfer from Havana to Varadero
- 20 Atlantis Resort Bahamas
- 21 A few questions about Sonesta Great Bay
- 22 Barbados Beaches
- 23 Negril Jamaica- upcoming stay at Sandals Beaches resort
- 24 Peterson
- 25 Cuba weather in March