Looking to go some place fun with a friend that is not full of couples in the Caribbean.
We want to be there for New Years.Any suggestions?? We are both in mid 40s and dont want to be in the middle of couples.. Its not that we want to party like rock stars but dont want to be in bed by 10:00.. Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Virgin Islands, Bahamas, or Puerto Rico
- 2 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 3 Which of these hotels in Turks?
- 4 Help! Adventure vacation ideas
- 5 Suggestions for 75th Birthday for father
- 6 Trip Report Vieques and San Juan, Jan. 30 - Feb. 6 2016
- 7 Looking for destination suggestions
- 8 Special Trip for Mom - 83
- 9 Manchebo Aruba Trip Report - August 2015
- 10 Any suggestions??
- 11 Gustavia stay
- 12 Samana - Dominican Republic Help
- 13 Dominican Republic vs Mexico
- 14 My week in Guadeloupe
- 15 Ridiculous Airfare to Virgin Gorda
- 16 Which Island?
- 17 Planning ~$1000/person AI vacation from DC
- 18 Limin' in Love City (Dec 6-11 St. John trip report w/photos)
- 19 Freeport, Bahamas
- 20 A few questions about St. John (car, hiking, etc)
- 21 4 days in PR !! Need some help
- 22 Freeport Hotel
- 23 Nassau Bahamas and Cell Phone
- 24 Freeport Bahamas, general advice ?
- 25 Please suggest uncrowded Caribbean vacation for wheelchair user