I am renting a house in the hills a 10 minute walk from Cruz Bay with my husband, our toddler and 1 other couple. We are looking to do some hiking, swimming and snorkeling while we are in St. John.
Is it do-able to get around for a few days via bus while we are there (we don’t have the same exact dates as the other couple, so we wanted to rent a car for our overlapping dates only). How strenuous is the hiking? Should we bring the hiking carrier / backpack for our toddler to be carried around in?
Are there certain beaches that are more “kid friendly” than others (e.g. shallow, not super crowded, shallow snorkeling)?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Alopecia Natural Treatment
- 2 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 3 What does Turks Beaches day pass include?
- 4 Cuba for 6 days
- 5 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 6 Upcoming Cuba Trip
- 7 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 8 Casual dining in San Juan area
- 9 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 10 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 11 Honeymoon Help!!
- 12 when to visit barbados
- 13 Barbados Beaches
- 14 Punta Cana
- 15 Family Friendly Resort w/ Fam of 5 (+1?)
- 16 Puerto Rico Questions: elec conv? hiking boots for El Yunque/
- 17 Suggestions for a 1 month first visit?
- 18 Surfing School recomendations, Puerto Rico?
- 19 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 20 Unwinding and Warming Up on Eleuthera
- 21 Havana City Walk - Travel Report
- 22 Restaurant Recommendations
- 23 Trouble booking hotels!
- 24 Tropical Island Trip HELP
- 25 Airport transfer PUJ