I am renting a house in the hills a 10 minute walk from Cruz Bay with my husband, our toddler and 1 other couple. We are looking to do some hiking, swimming and snorkeling while we are in St. John.
Is it do-able to get around for a few days via bus while we are there (we don’t have the same exact dates as the other couple, so we wanted to rent a car for our overlapping dates only). How strenuous is the hiking? Should we bring the hiking carrier / backpack for our toddler to be carried around in?
Are there certain beaches that are more “kid friendly” than others (e.g. shallow, not super crowded, shallow snorkeling)?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 2 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 3 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 4 All inclusive
- 5 BVI trip questions
- 6 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 7 DR vs. Mexico
- 8 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 9 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 10 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 11 Family of 5 undecided island
- 12 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 13 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 14 family resort ideas?
- 15 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba
- 16 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 17 Any reason to go stay at a condo in the North Shore or Cayman Kai area?
- 18 First time to Puerto Rico
- 19 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 20 Social Resort for Solo Female
- 21 St Vincent and The Grenadines 11 days trip over Christmas and NYE 2017/2018
- 22 Cuba with preschooler in April
- 23 Caribbean Vacation in May
- 24 Punta Cana
- 25 Is St. Maarten Carnival safe?