I am renting a house in the hills a 10 minute walk from Cruz Bay with my husband, our toddler and 1 other couple. We are looking to do some hiking, swimming and snorkeling while we are in St. John.
Is it do-able to get around for a few days via bus while we are there (we don’t have the same exact dates as the other couple, so we wanted to rent a car for our overlapping dates only). How strenuous is the hiking? Should we bring the hiking carrier / backpack for our toddler to be carried around in?
Are there certain beaches that are more “kid friendly” than others (e.g. shallow, not super crowded, shallow snorkeling)?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 나눔파워볼 ▼ 접속 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 나눔파워볼 ▼ 접속 : pwn21.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 4 Best Quiet Peacfull Island to Rent a Vacation Home?
- 5 Vacation recommendations
- 6 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 7 St. Thomas or Turks and Caicos in October?
- 8 BVI trip questions
- 9 Curaçao and girls?
- 10 Small Carribean Hotel
- 11 Canadian Travel Agent for Cuba hotels
- 12 Punta Cana Excursions
- 13 customs questions
- 14 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 15 Nassau Bahamas
- 16 Biking in Caribbean
- 17 Which Island for Travelling Without a Resort?
- 18 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 19 Help with how long on each island.
- 20 Travel from Culebra to St. John
- 21 Puerto Rico from Ponce to Arecibo
- 22 Average prices for taxis in Havana
- 23 Honeymoon All Inclusive
- 24 Christmas in the Caribbean
- 25 Where to go January beach bachelorette?