Hi all !
My wife and I live in California and we are planning our honeymoon trip. We would love to hear your thoughts on vacationining in and round the Caribbean.
We're budgeting around 8-10 days. Here is what we would prefer:
- It would be nice to avoid crowded tourist beaches, something a bit more mellow would be preferable
- It would be nice if there were nearby island we could explore. Potentially we would spend 4 days on the first island, and take a ferry to another island for another 4 days
- Great scuba or snorkeling spots would be a bonus
We would be looking for a combination of some relaxation, some exploring, and native culture. 8 days on the same beach would likely be too montonous for us.
We would be going in November, tail end of the hurricane season, will this pose a hurricane threat at all? I know there is no guarantees, but would like to know if this is something I should be worried about.
We really would appreciate any and all suggestions! We've never been and would love to hear your thoughts if you have traveled in the area. Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 EPSON PRINTER 1800:681:7208 installation CONTACT EPSON Tec*h care 24/7
- 2 New Years Parties, Caribbean 2017/2018?
- 3 1st time to Barbados
- 4 st.thomas vs st. croix
- 5 Americans warned not to visit Cuba
- 6 Punta Cana for Christmas and New Years
- 7 Advise for first timers to St.Lucia
- 8 St Lucia Trip Ideas
- 9 Restaurants & Activities In Grand Cayman
- 10 GTC
- 11 Booking hotels in Cuba
- 12 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 13 Which Out Island for laid-back, uncrowded and quiet vacation?
- 14 Havana hotel questions, and assorted others
- 15 Cayman Islands travel report
- 16 Cuban Cigar & Scavenger Hunt - Travel Report
- 17 Curacao times 2
- 18 Beach w Nightlife in Barbados
- 19 private Havana Cuba tours from cruise ship
- 20 Hurricane effect on Anguilla
- 21 Bermuda Travel Report
- 22 Cuba Help
- 23 Cuba via cruise
- 24 Aruba villa help desperate!
- 25 BVI: Comparable Islands?
8-10 days vacation in Caribbean, we would love to hear thoughts!
Hi all !