My husband wants me to pick a place to go with our 2 adult sons (22 & 24) in March of 2017. Finding the right place for us is very important as we do not travel often and I really want this to be special for all of us. We will certainly enjoy the warm sun after a long winter living in NJ! We have been to Mexico when the kids were little, and we thought an all inclusive resort to the carribean would be amazing! My husband and I traveled to St. John a couple of years ago with another couple and absolutely loved the Island feel, especially our boat trip to Jost Van Dyke....I have to say, the prettiest beach I have ever seen in my life! I seriously had to pinch myself and ask my husband, is this what heaven looks like? The tourquoise clear water and the white sand! I'm sure there are other islands in the carribean that look like this but just not sure where to go. We would hope for a direct flight from NJ and not too far of a drive from the airport once landed. I came up with Antigua for its safety (the boys like to venture out a little). The Resort, St. James Club came up as they are having a sale right now. I also looked at Galley Bay, which is a little more pricey, all adult which is fine, but much more exclusive.... not sure if the boys would like it? We all play golf as a family and I personally love relaxing dinners with sunsets over the beautiful water! I thought I would try this forum for any recommendations in the carribean for a family of 4 adults. Open to all recommendations! Hoping to book this week before the holidays hit and prices start to go up! Yikes!
Thank you in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 2 Honeymoon Destinations?
- 3 What to do in Barbados with teens?
- 4 All inclusive
- 5 BVI trip questions
- 6 Staniel Cay, Exumas Trip Report & Photos (Feb 2017)
- 7 DR vs. Mexico
- 8 Is a Rental Car Necessary in Nassau?
- 9 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 10 Puerto Esperanza from Havana
- 11 Family of 5 undecided island
- 12 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 13 Avoid Sandals Resort in St Lucia
- 14 family resort ideas?
- 15 Requirements for Americans visiting Cuba
- 16 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 17 Any reason to go stay at a condo in the North Shore or Cayman Kai area?
- 18 First time to Puerto Rico
- 19 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 20 Social Resort for Solo Female
- 21 St Vincent and The Grenadines 11 days trip over Christmas and NYE 2017/2018
- 22 Cuba with preschooler in April
- 23 Caribbean Vacation in May
- 24 Punta Cana
- 25 Is St. Maarten Carnival safe?