My husband wants me to pick a place to go with our 2 adult sons (22 & 24) in March of 2017. Finding the right place for us is very important as we do not travel often and I really want this to be special for all of us. We will certainly enjoy the warm sun after a long winter living in NJ! We have been to Mexico when the kids were little, and we thought an all inclusive resort to the carribean would be amazing! My husband and I traveled to St. John a couple of years ago with another couple and absolutely loved the Island feel, especially our boat trip to Jost Van Dyke....I have to say, the prettiest beach I have ever seen in my life! I seriously had to pinch myself and ask my husband, is this what heaven looks like? The tourquoise clear water and the white sand! I'm sure there are other islands in the carribean that look like this but just not sure where to go. We would hope for a direct flight from NJ and not too far of a drive from the airport once landed. I came up with Antigua for its safety (the boys like to venture out a little). The Resort, St. James Club came up as they are having a sale right now. I also looked at Galley Bay, which is a little more pricey, all adult which is fine, but much more exclusive.... not sure if the boys would like it? We all play golf as a family and I personally love relaxing dinners with sunsets over the beautiful water! I thought I would try this forum for any recommendations in the carribean for a family of 4 adults. Open to all recommendations! Hoping to book this week before the holidays hit and prices start to go up! Yikes!
Thank you in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Help with small wedding location
- 2 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 3 firstname.lastname@example.org
- 4 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 5 Ideal wedding island
- 6 Best Islands to visit late Dec/early Jan
- 7 Which island to visit in late September/early October?
- 8 From Bermuda to Barbados
- 9 Jamaica- Negril or Ocho Rios?
- 10 Caribbean with a 5 year old
- 11 St. Croix
- 12 How much cash to take to Cuba?
- 13 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 14 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 15 Trying to pick a vacation spot for Sept/ 1st timers
- 16 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 17 Best kids friendly resorts to stay in puerto rico
- 18 Island Hopping
- 19 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 20 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 21 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 22 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 23 Havana restaurants
- 24 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 25 Aruba Vacation Rentals vs Resort