My husband wants me to pick a place to go with our 2 adult sons (22 & 24) in March of 2017. Finding the right place for us is very important as we do not travel often and I really want this to be special for all of us. We will certainly enjoy the warm sun after a long winter living in NJ! We have been to Mexico when the kids were little, and we thought an all inclusive resort to the carribean would be amazing! My husband and I traveled to St. John a couple of years ago with another couple and absolutely loved the Island feel, especially our boat trip to Jost Van Dyke....I have to say, the prettiest beach I have ever seen in my life! I seriously had to pinch myself and ask my husband, is this what heaven looks like? The tourquoise clear water and the white sand! I'm sure there are other islands in the carribean that look like this but just not sure where to go. We would hope for a direct flight from NJ and not too far of a drive from the airport once landed. I came up with Antigua for its safety (the boys like to venture out a little). The Resort, St. James Club came up as they are having a sale right now. I also looked at Galley Bay, which is a little more pricey, all adult which is fine, but much more exclusive.... not sure if the boys would like it? We all play golf as a family and I personally love relaxing dinners with sunsets over the beautiful water! I thought I would try this forum for any recommendations in the carribean for a family of 4 adults. Open to all recommendations! Hoping to book this week before the holidays hit and prices start to go up! Yikes!
Thank you in advance,
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 총판토토 [ kakao: BL45텔레그램 : kor7m]
- 2 Seeking a boutique/intimate Caribbean honeymoon in March 2018
- 3 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 4 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 5 Best weather/where to travel early November?!
- 6 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 7 No Mold - Family Friendly Place to Stay?
- 8 Girls' trip, after Anguilla
- 9 Grace Bay-where to stay
- 10 what island to go to Feb 2018)
- 11 Hiking in St. John
- 12 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 13 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 14 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 15 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 16 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 17 Where in DR?
- 18 Honeymoon
- 19 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 20 Curacao times 2
- 21 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 22 Barbados
- 23 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 24 Young Couple Looking for a beach/villa/nightlife
- 25 Help with August trip ideas