Four of us are considering a 2 weeks stay in St. Vincent in January 03. We would want to stay somewhere that has a kitchenette so we can do our own cooking. Any ideas of mid-priced villas, cottages or hotels that would have such amenities? We would likely rent a car so we can tour the island. Any suggestions on sites not-to-be-missed? Any safty concerns? Thanks
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 back to TCI, for 3rd time...
- 2 Antigua or St Martin
- 3 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 4 South Beach Hotel Barbados
- 5 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 6 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 7 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 8 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 9 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 10 St. Croix and sea grass
- 11 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 12 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 13 montego bay
- 14 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 15 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica
- 16 Grocery Stores Near Sand Acres
- 17 Sailing Sabbatical Over -- Back from the Bahamas
- 18 BEWARE - St. Maarten Car Rental with Dollar/Thrifty Car Rental
- 19 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 20 My First Vacation Alone & First Vacation in 13 Years
- 21 Turtle Cove vs Grace Bay
- 22 Destination like USVI or BVI (topography) where I can rent a private villa
- 23 Get info about weather.
- 24 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 25 Logistics of getting to Anguilla