Would like to island hop between St. John, VG and JVD. I've been to St. John so I know where I'm going to stay, but I need advice on VG. I have $5,000 to spend on my accomodations for 7-8 nights. Little Dix looks nice but is it worth the $500-$700 a night? Looking to spend $200-$500 a night for the two of us. I would entertain a private villa (i.e. vrbo) if anyone has a recommendation. I would like to be close (doesnt have to be within walking, prefer 5 min drive or less) to nice beaches and restaurants/town on VG. Should I do a day trip to JVD or stay a night or two? Is there a lot to do, a lot of beaches to explore? 3 nights in St. John, 3 in VG and 2 in JVD?
$5000 Budget - Where to stay on VG
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 things to do in Nassau
- 2 Which Island?
- 3 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 4 A nice hotel to stay in St Martin for one night ?
- 5 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 6 Where to spend a month or two this winter
- 7 St. John USVI
- 8 Puerto Rico - January 13 - 21 - Itinerary
- 9 Best resorts for families with 3 small kids
- 10 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 11 Best island for early to mid November
- 12 snorkle choices in Antigua
- 13 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 14 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 15 Divi Little Bay versus Holland House Beach Resort, St. Martin
- 16 Mexico vs Cuba vs Bali
- 17 Best resort to go with adult children not Mexico
- 18 planning a long weekend for Feb/March
- 19 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 20 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 21 Which Second Caribbean Destination ?
- 22 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 23 Best Starwood (Westin/Sheraton/St. Regis) Resort for Families??
- 24 Cuba in 10 days
- 25 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???