Would like to island hop between St. John, VG and JVD. I've been to St. John so I know where I'm going to stay, but I need advice on VG. I have $5,000 to spend on my accomodations for 7-8 nights. Little Dix looks nice but is it worth the $500-$700 a night? Looking to spend $200-$500 a night for the two of us. I would entertain a private villa (i.e. vrbo) if anyone has a recommendation. I would like to be close (doesnt have to be within walking, prefer 5 min drive or less) to nice beaches and restaurants/town on VG. Should I do a day trip to JVD or stay a night or two? Is there a lot to do, a lot of beaches to explore? 3 nights in St. John, 3 in VG and 2 in JVD?
$5000 Budget - Where to stay on VG
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 2 Puerto Rico Itinerary Review, Por Favor
- 3 I'm traveling alone to Cuba for two weeks (American). Need advice!
- 4 Jamaica
- 5 Jamaica all inclusive
- 6 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 7 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 8 Why Barbados?
- 9 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 10 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 11 Cuba Opening Up
- 12 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 13 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 14 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 15 Just back from The Somerset
- 16 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 17 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 18 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 19 Sandals Resorts
- 20 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 21 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 22 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 23 Trip Report - Eastern Cuba 2006
- 24 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 25 Cuba in 10 days