Would like to island hop between St. John, VG and JVD. I've been to St. John so I know where I'm going to stay, but I need advice on VG. I have $5,000 to spend on my accomodations for 7-8 nights. Little Dix looks nice but is it worth the $500-$700 a night? Looking to spend $200-$500 a night for the two of us. I would entertain a private villa (i.e. vrbo) if anyone has a recommendation. I would like to be close (doesnt have to be within walking, prefer 5 min drive or less) to nice beaches and restaurants/town on VG. Should I do a day trip to JVD or stay a night or two? Is there a lot to do, a lot of beaches to explore? 3 nights in St. John, 3 in VG and 2 in JVD?
$5000 Budget - Where to stay on VG
- 1 What are the best holiday destinations in the Caribbean?
- 2 Sailing in the Bahamas (HD Timelapse Video)
- 3 Seven Seas on T&C, what to do and what to see?
- 4 St. Thomas - Frenchman's Reef & Morning Star Mariott Beach Resort
- 5 IGA Store in walking distance from the Alexandria Resort
- 6 Which island to visit???
- 7 Looking for cheap place to stay during augustus-oktober 2013
- 8 San Juan airport (SJU) public bus
- 9 Verandah Resort on Antigua
- 10 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 11 Best place for a massage in Anguilla?
- 12 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 13 Bermuda Trip
- 14 quiet and relaxing
- 15 Spirit Airlines to Caribbean - Need help w/carryon question.
- 16 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 17 St.Thomas St. John
- 18 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 19 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 20 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 21 June vacation trip for guys
- 22 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 23 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 24 Honeymoon Help!
- 25 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?