Would like to island hop between St. John, VG and JVD. I've been to St. John so I know where I'm going to stay, but I need advice on VG. I have $5,000 to spend on my accomodations for 7-8 nights. Little Dix looks nice but is it worth the $500-$700 a night? Looking to spend $200-$500 a night for the two of us. I would entertain a private villa (i.e. vrbo) if anyone has a recommendation. I would like to be close (doesnt have to be within walking, prefer 5 min drive or less) to nice beaches and restaurants/town on VG. Should I do a day trip to JVD or stay a night or two? Is there a lot to do, a lot of beaches to explore? 3 nights in St. John, 3 in VG and 2 in JVD?
$5000 Budget - Where to stay on VG
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Family Reunion Ideas
- 2 A Volcanic Paradise
- 3 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 4 Some sugestions please
- 5 Trouble printing Eurostar tickets
- 6 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 7 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 8 Honeymoon in May - which island
- 9 which island??
- 10 Help in Antigua!!!!!
- 11 Best island for family of 5 (kids-21,18,16) end of June/early July?
- 12 Best island for a villa rental
- 13 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 14 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 15 Where to stay on Vieques
- 16 BUSINESSES FOR SALE
- 17 St. Croix and sea grass
- 18 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 19 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 20 Dinner or Cocktail Sailing Cruise in Bermuda?
- 21 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 22 Tipping at AI
- 23 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 24 Traveling Solo
- 25 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?