Would like to island hop between St. John, VG and JVD. I've been to St. John so I know where I'm going to stay, but I need advice on VG. I have $5,000 to spend on my accomodations for 7-8 nights. Little Dix looks nice but is it worth the $500-$700 a night? Looking to spend $200-$500 a night for the two of us. I would entertain a private villa (i.e. vrbo) if anyone has a recommendation. I would like to be close (doesnt have to be within walking, prefer 5 min drive or less) to nice beaches and restaurants/town on VG. Should I do a day trip to JVD or stay a night or two? Is there a lot to do, a lot of beaches to explore? 3 nights in St. John, 3 in VG and 2 in JVD?
$5000 Budget - Where to stay on VG
View all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 One day in Aruba/Our anniversary
- 2 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 3 4 warnings for the non-seasoned, naïve tourist about to go to St Martin.
- 4 Aruba vs. Turks & Caicos - June Honeymoon
- 5 St Martin - villa rental close to the beach
- 6 Islands with great nightlife
- 7 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 8 Day Sailing trips in St. Martin
- 9 What are Puerto Rico's best kept secrets?
- 10 Restaraunts in Barbados
- 11 Guadalupe France - Anyone been to French Immersion there?
- 12 Studying French in the Caribbean
- 13 Jamaica Fishing Recommendations
- 14 Turks Airport Question / Airfare
- 15 Anguilla Qns - beaches, restaurants, activities
- 16 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 17 Some perspective on crime in Nevis
- 18 Culebra, Vieques and other Spanish Virgins: Trip Report
- 19 Pelican Nest Villas -- Turks & Caicos -- Providenciales
- 20 Beaches Turks question
- 21 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 22 Curacao - where to stay
- 23 Dominican Republic baseball in February
- 24 May Honeymoon
- 25 Best Island for Snorkeling and Rainforests - Anguilla to Grenada