Hello, all! I am currently in an flight situation. Our cheapest flight option is to leave Nashville at 6am on a Saturday, connect in Miami for 50 min and then catch the flight to St Thomas. We will be checking one bag. All is on American Airlines. Another option is to take a later flight out of Miami, but arrive in St Thomas at 2:30, which makes catching our ferry to Virgin Gorda tight. A more expensive option (by about $250 total) is to take a US Air flight through Charlotte that gives us almost a 2hr layover AND gets us to STT with ample time to spare for the ferry. I don't really know what to do. The 50 min makes me nervous...both for us and our checked bag, but the 2:30 arrival and only and hour to catch the ferry gives me pause, as well! Do you guys have an opinion? We have flown through both Charlotte and Miami to get to the Caribbean, but I do not recall our connection times in Miami. Thanks so much!
50 minute connection to St Thomas in Miami
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Vacation Ideas
- 2 Looking for small hotel/inn within 4 hrs. nonstop flight from New York
- 3 Looking for South-to-North options/routes/price estimates.
- 4 Back from San Juan
- 5 Cupecoy Beach
- 6 Turks and Caicos - Best Time to Book Accomodation
- 7 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?
- 8 Carry on size Bahamas
- 9 St John March, where to stay
- 10 The right adults-only resort
- 11 Cuba - Questions about Phone/Internet/Currency
- 12 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 13 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions
- 14 Tips for bahamas
- 15 St. Martin/Nevis Trip Report
- 16 Seven Mile Beach Questions
- 17 First time to Puerto Rico need advise please
- 18 condo / villa with kids, on the beach
- 19 My trip report from 10/23 - 11/1/14 - St. John USVI's
- 20 Bay Gardens Beach Hotel in St Lucia
- 21 Barbados with two kids under 4.
- 22 walkable hotels
- 23 Colony Club Barbados OR Sandals Great Exuma Bahamas????
- 24 St Thomas
- 25 Cheapest excursions in Punta Cana?