Hubby and I want to celebrate our 40th wedding anniversay in the Caribbean Islands. Since this is our first trip to the Islands, we really are relying upon your recommendations. We'd like oceanfront condo, in a less crowded area, an island with some historical sites to explore and reasonably priced restaurants. We are beyond the party stage of life but still like to shop, hike, and would like some water excursions. As a point of reference, we vacationed in Kauai a couple of years ago and LOVED it. Something similar would be perfect!! Thanks in advance for your suggestions!
40th Wedding Anniversary - November - Aruba, St. John's, Grand Cayman??
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 2 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 3 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 4 Seeking luxury resort with private villas/pools
- 5 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 6 Which island?
- 7 Puerto Rico Public Transportation
- 8 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 9 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 10 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 11 St. Croix and sea grass
- 12 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 13 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 14 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?
- 15 Bahamas Resort
- 16 Which country?
- 17 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 18 back to TCI, for 3rd time...
- 19 Antigua or St Martin
- 20 South Beach Hotel Barbados
- 21 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 22 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 23 montego bay
- 24 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 25 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica