Hubby and I want to celebrate our 40th wedding anniversay in the Caribbean Islands. Since this is our first trip to the Islands, we really are relying upon your recommendations. We'd like oceanfront condo, in a less crowded area, an island with some historical sites to explore and reasonably priced restaurants. We are beyond the party stage of life but still like to shop, hike, and would like some water excursions. As a point of reference, we vacationed in Kauai a couple of years ago and LOVED it. Something similar would be perfect!! Thanks in advance for your suggestions!
40th Wedding Anniversary - November - Aruba, St. John's, Grand Cayman??
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 T&C - tropical storm Cristobal
- 2 Why Barbados?
- 3 St Barts/One Day
- 4 Too many choices.....
- 5 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 6 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 7 Late September cruise, is this a bad time of year?
- 8 Southern Caribbean Cruise
- 9 Best Island for Me?
- 10 fox. car rental montego bay jamaica
- 11 walking to the lighthouse
- 12 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?
- 13 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 14 Best caribbean island to suit us.
- 15 Where to visit from San Juan for grown ups + family vacation?
- 16 Cayman Islands in April for 7 days
- 17 Best island for Christmas vacation with 4 teenage girls
- 18 Cuba with Gate 1
- 19 Anguilla stay?
- 20 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 21 Back from San Juan
- 22 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 23 San Juan Airport
- 24 Help with choosing a Caribbean Island to visit in March
- 25 TCI Small group snorkle trip?