I am a single woman looking to spend a week in the Caribbean to celebrate my 40th birthday. I will be going alone, and want a great little spot that is fun and intimate and conducive to single travellers. Money is not an issue. I've been to St. Barts, Jamaica, DR, Anguilla, Turks and Caicos and Antigua. Any ideas?
40th birthday getaway ideas?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 T&C - tropical storm Cristobal
- 2 Best/most luxurious Luxury resort on Grace bay
- 3 Turks and Caicos, where to stay
- 4 Anguilla Honeymoon in June
- 5 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 6 St Barts/One Day
- 7 Why Barbados?
- 8 Best luxury resort on grace bay Turks and Caicos
- 9 Too many choices.....
- 10 Late September cruise, is this a bad time of year?
- 11 Southern Caribbean Cruise
- 12 Best Island for Me?
- 13 fox. car rental montego bay jamaica
- 14 walking to the lighthouse
- 15 Anyone found a cruise comparable to Windjammer Barefoot Cruise experience?
- 16 Best caribbean island to suit us.
- 17 Where to visit from San Juan for grown ups + family vacation?
- 18 Cayman Islands in April for 7 days
- 19 Best island for Christmas vacation with 4 teenage girls
- 20 Cuba with Gate 1
- 21 Anguilla stay?
- 22 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 23 Back from San Juan
- 24 Bermuda visit in Sept. - 1st time
- 25 San Juan Airport