I am a single woman looking to spend a week in the Caribbean to celebrate my 40th birthday. I will be going alone, and want a great little spot that is fun and intimate and conducive to single travellers. Money is not an issue. I've been to St. Barts, Jamaica, DR, Anguilla, Turks and Caicos and Antigua. Any ideas?
40th birthday getaway ideas?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 2 Seeking luxury resort with private villas/pools
- 3 St. Thomas Frenchman's Reef Marriot Resort - Need advice
- 4 Which island?
- 5 Puerto Rico Public Transportation
- 6 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 7 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 8 Need Help..Large group, wedding?
- 9 St. Croix and sea grass
- 10 looking for rustic on the beach, north side
- 11 Multiple flights in Caribbean
- 12 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 13 Rainforest Question: Better to do a Tour or go on your own?
- 14 Bahamas Resort
- 15 Which country?
- 16 Seeking general advice on one-to-two-month Caribbean villa rental
- 17 back to TCI, for 3rd time...
- 18 Antigua or St Martin
- 19 South Beach Hotel Barbados
- 20 Bequia or Virgin Gorda?
- 21 Is this Itinerary too ambitious???
- 22 A U.S. citizen's tour to Cuba
- 23 montego bay
- 24 Bermuda(I know it's not CB) or Turks
- 25 Better snorkeling - The Dominican Republic or Jamaica