I am a single woman looking to spend a week in the Caribbean to celebrate my 40th birthday. I will be going alone, and want a great little spot that is fun and intimate and conducive to single travellers. Money is not an issue. I've been to St. Barts, Jamaica, DR, Anguilla, Turks and Caicos and Antigua. Any ideas?
40th birthday getaway ideas?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Mid October Honeymoon
- 2 First tropical vacation, any tips?
- 3 Anguilla Beaches
- 4 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding-REVISED
- 5 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?
- 6 Cuba help!
- 7 Just posted my Key West trip report and photos
- 8 Nevis Trip Guidance
- 9 Rent a car?
- 10 LIAT Air
- 11 Romantic Dinner - special occasion- in Bermuda
- 12 Caribbean Islands Cruise
- 13 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding
- 14 Any good cruises from Port Canaveral
- 15 Bermuda in Sept for 5 nights
- 16 St. Lucia Trip Report – A Snapshot
- 17 Where do we go?!?! help 50+ couple looking for 30 anniversary trip advice
- 18 50+ where to dance?
- 19 Honeymoon in August- St Lucia ruled out help us pick a destination!
- 20 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 21 All Inclusive Honeymoon
- 22 Aruba...too Americanized?
- 23 Thinking about moving to US Virgin Islands
- 24 Chinungunya Mosquitos
- 25 Wedding/Honeymoon All In One...Looking for Helpful Advice