Last year my family enjoyed a long villa rental in Bonaire. Looking for something similarly quiet and unspoiled, but would like a prettier beach.
After some research, it looks like Bequia could be a nice place for my family to rent a villa for four week in Jan/Feb '11. Looking for a pool villa with four bedrooms, with budget about $2500/week. We want an unspoiled place, no huge hotel areas, relatively affordable. Would Bequia fit the bill? How is the food there at the supermarkets?
How difficult would it be to get there from NYC? All I have seen so far is Air Jamaica to Grenada (maybe I can get a flight/ ferry from there to Bequia.)
Any advice on this island would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 So is Bonaire great? Or not??
- 2 http://musclebuildingbuy.com/postdrox/
- 3 http://boostupmuscles.com/tvolve-scam-fake/
- 4 Guadeloupe, Martinique or St Martin?
- 5 Cuba in November
- 6 Help me narrow down island for 20th anniversary trip
- 7 Which Caribbean Island Should I Visit?
- 8 planning to sail the Caribbean
- 9 Sailboat charter through the British Virgin Islands
- 10 Caribbean Island hopping - tips & ideas?
- 11 Bonaire Flight Issue/Travelocity
- 12 What to do in Jamaica besides beach?
- 13 DIY Cuba - US Citizens - Havana + Viñales or Trinidad?
- 14 Question about Long Term Rentals
- 15 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 16 san salvador bahamas - trip report
- 17 2 weeks in Cuba - to include Santiago/Baracoa or not?!
- 18 Tennis in Aruba question
- 19 christmas in the caribbean
- 20 Anguilla Trip Report & Photos 6/26-7/3 2016
- 21 Trip report: Woman solo travelling in Cuba
- 22 Guadeloupe - January 2017
- 23 Marriott Courtyard Junkanoo Beach Nassau
- 24 Jamaica
- 25 Money in Jamaica