Last year my family enjoyed a long villa rental in Bonaire. Looking for something similarly quiet and unspoiled, but would like a prettier beach.
After some research, it looks like Bequia could be a nice place for my family to rent a villa for four week in Jan/Feb '11. Looking for a pool villa with four bedrooms, with budget about $2500/week. We want an unspoiled place, no huge hotel areas, relatively affordable. Would Bequia fit the bill? How is the food there at the supermarkets?
How difficult would it be to get there from NYC? All I have seen so far is Air Jamaica to Grenada (maybe I can get a flight/ ferry from there to Bequia.)
Any advice on this island would be greatly appreciated.
4 week villa rental on Bequia in the Grenadines?
- 1 Where to stay on Vieques
- 2 Worst Vacation Ever - Sandals Antigua
- 3 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 4 Concerns About Dominican Republic Trip
- 5 Should I rent a car in Aruba?
- 6 Last Minute Urgent Advice for "my best beach vacation ever"
- 7 Bahamas 4 day Trip: July 2014
- 8 Calling all Puerto Rico experts....last minute planning of the WHOLE trip!
- 9 50's mom + 19 yo son Mid-Jan vaca ideas
- 10 Bahamas snorkeling
- 11 Luxury family resort with villas and good beach
- 12 Anniversary in May, need resort suggestions
- 13 Wedding Help!
- 14 Where to stay in Puerto Rico
- 15 San Juan PR 1 night stay
- 16 Restaurant Reservations Needed in St. John?
- 17 Islands with great nightlife
- 18 month stay on a caribbean island
- 19 St Thomas Elysian or Secret Harbour
- 20 Ferry to Rum Point
- 21 Massages in Punta Cana (not in the resorts)
- 22 Family with infants/toddlers
- 23 typical question which island? St. Martin, Jamaica or TCI
- 24 Nevis or Turks and Caicos or St. Barths? Or somewhere else?
- 25 Jamaica property buying and selling