Last year my family enjoyed a long villa rental in Bonaire. Looking for something similarly quiet and unspoiled, but would like a prettier beach.
After some research, it looks like Bequia could be a nice place for my family to rent a villa for four week in Jan/Feb '11. Looking for a pool villa with four bedrooms, with budget about $2500/week. We want an unspoiled place, no huge hotel areas, relatively affordable. Would Bequia fit the bill? How is the food there at the supermarkets?
How difficult would it be to get there from NYC? All I have seen so far is Air Jamaica to Grenada (maybe I can get a flight/ ferry from there to Bequia.)
Any advice on this island would be greatly appreciated.
4 week villa rental on Bequia in the Grenadines?
- 1 St. Thomas - Frenchman's Reef & Morning Star Mariott Beach Resort
- 2 IGA Store in walking distance from the Alexandria Resort
- 3 Which island to visit???
- 4 Looking for cheap place to stay during augustus-oktober 2013
- 5 San Juan airport (SJU) public bus
- 6 Seven Seas on T&C, what to do and what to see?
- 7 Verandah Resort on Antigua
- 8 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 9 Best place for a massage in Anguilla?
- 10 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 11 Bermuda Trip
- 12 quiet and relaxing
- 13 Spirit Airlines to Caribbean - Need help w/carryon question.
- 14 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 15 St.Thomas St. John
- 16 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 17 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 18 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 19 June vacation trip for guys
- 20 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 21 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 22 Honeymoon Help!
- 23 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 24 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 25 Grand Cayman