Last year my family enjoyed a long villa rental in Bonaire. Looking for something similarly quiet and unspoiled, but would like a prettier beach.
After some research, it looks like Bequia could be a nice place for my family to rent a villa for four week in Jan/Feb '11. Looking for a pool villa with four bedrooms, with budget about $2500/week. We want an unspoiled place, no huge hotel areas, relatively affordable. Would Bequia fit the bill? How is the food there at the supermarkets?
How difficult would it be to get there from NYC? All I have seen so far is Air Jamaica to Grenada (maybe I can get a flight/ ferry from there to Bequia.)
Any advice on this island would be greatly appreciated.
4 week villa rental on Bequia in the Grenadines?
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cayman restaurant ?s
- 2 Tortola & SADE villa rental
- 3 Beaches, Rainforest, Waterfalls- Can I have it all?
- 4 Warning-Grand Turk "Palm Grove Villas" a horrible experience!
- 5 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 6 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 7 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 8 Punta Cana vs Santo Domingo, differences?
- 9 Best grocery shopping in St Thomas on way to Red Hook
- 10 Looking for luxury (but less developed) resort in Turks and Caicos
- 11 barbados advoce for family villa trip
- 12 short report: Barbados - is there anywhere this friendly?
- 13 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 14 Which island?
- 15 Cuba travel from Miami for US citizens
- 16 A week in TCI, and some questions
- 17 eighty+ travelers thinking of St. John
- 18 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 19 Crime in Providenciales TCI
- 20 Trying to Figure Out Whether to Stay at Airport or in Old San Juan
- 21 Turks and Caicos problems
- 22 Bahama Out Island/Turks /Cozumel
- 23 customs
- 24 Best Carribean Island Vacation for Non-Couples
- 25 Converting USD to EC currency