Last year my family enjoyed a long villa rental in Bonaire. Looking for something similarly quiet and unspoiled, but would like a prettier beach.
After some research, it looks like Bequia could be a nice place for my family to rent a villa for four week in Jan/Feb '11. Looking for a pool villa with four bedrooms, with budget about $2500/week. We want an unspoiled place, no huge hotel areas, relatively affordable. Would Bequia fit the bill? How is the food there at the supermarkets?
How difficult would it be to get there from NYC? All I have seen so far is Air Jamaica to Grenada (maybe I can get a flight/ ferry from there to Bequia.)
Any advice on this island would be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 2 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 3 Best weather/where to travel early November?!
- 4 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 5 No Mold - Family Friendly Place to Stay?
- 6 Girls' trip, after Anguilla
- 7 Grace Bay-where to stay
- 8 what island to go to Feb 2018)
- 9 Hiking in St. John
- 10 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 11 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 12 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 13 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 14 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 15 Where in DR?
- 16 Honeymoon
- 17 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 18 Curacao times 2
- 19 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 20 Barbados
- 21 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 22 Young Couple Looking for a beach/villa/nightlife
- 23 Help with August trip ideas
- 24 Airport transfer PUJ
- 25 We may not be going to Cuba after all