We have almost a 4 hr layover in San Juan on a Saturday. I have read some ideas on what to do there on other postings, but the layovers were generally around 6 hrs. Can anyone tell me if we would have time to have lunch at the Hard Rock Cafe in old San Juan? If not, any other ideas for that amount of time??
4 hr layover in San Juan, PR
- 1 Seven Seas on T&C, what to do and what to see?
- 2 St. Thomas - Frenchman's Reef & Morning Star Mariott Beach Resort
- 3 IGA Store in walking distance from the Alexandria Resort
- 4 Which island to visit???
- 5 Looking for cheap place to stay during augustus-oktober 2013
- 6 San Juan airport (SJU) public bus
- 7 Verandah Resort on Antigua
- 8 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 9 Best place for a massage in Anguilla?
- 10 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 11 Bermuda Trip
- 12 quiet and relaxing
- 13 Spirit Airlines to Caribbean - Need help w/carryon question.
- 14 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 15 St.Thomas St. John
- 16 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 17 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 18 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 19 June vacation trip for guys
- 20 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 21 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 22 Honeymoon Help!
- 23 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 24 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 25 Grand Cayman