We are doing a girls trip for 3 nights and 4 days in PR at the end of Feb and we are staying in Hilton Caribe.
This is our first trip to PR, so would love to know what are some of the things to do and best places to eat and hang out !! We wont be renting a car, but using taxis.
We are little hesitant about rainforest and the night kayak due to zika virus issues.
But would love to hear ideas and any other tours we can take.
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 MERI PYARI BINDU: AOL MAIL tec*h SUPPORT CONTACT 1:855;999:8045 AOL 24*7
- 2 Affordable Honeymoon Help
- 3 Family vacation
- 4 Puerto Rico Christmas Week
- 5 Airfare Tips for Flying to Abaco Islands, Bahamas in December
- 6 PR or USVI
- 7 Help, USVI in June, must book soon!
- 8 Havana Hotel
- 9 Best kids friendly Island to visit in August
- 10 The Reserve at Paradisus Palma Reall-Punta Cana DR
- 11 Back to the Exumas - Trip Report
- 12 Cayman Islands Currency
- 13 Virgin Gorda BVI
- 14 Martinique June 4th - 16th
- 15 Where to rent in St. John? and other questions
- 16 What foods can be taken to Providenciales
- 17 Havana
- 18 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 19 Scrub Island Resort
- 20 Restaurant Recommendations
- 21 St. Maarten--car rental or do without?
- 22 Rental car agencies near cruise terminal in St. Maarten?
- 23 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 24 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 25 importing pets to sxm