Me and my wife are planning a four day trip to PR - San Juan in mid of February next year. We are wondering if you guys can help us out in it. We don't want to stay in an all inclusive resort there but rather stay in reasonable budget and try to explore the island. We are thinking of getting a place to stay from airbnb, is that a good idea or should we book a decent hotel?. Should we get a rental car or use the tansit? Any recommendation for good places to eat?? I checked some forums and looks like Condado seems to be safe and close to all the places....Also what areas should we avoid and how safe it is over there like staying/driving out late night or walking along the beach
I know 4 days is a small trip and thats why we want to hit all the main spots/sightseeing/activities in PR.
Looking forward for your feedback
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 BVI trip questions
- 2 St.Lucia newbie
- 3 Which Caribbean island to choose?
- 4 Jerk Chicken
- 5 Easy from St Kitts, Mahoe Bay, etc.
- 6 Cuba Cell Phones and Casa Tips
- 7 Grand Cayman Top Dining and To-do's
- 8 Credit Card-Carrying US Independent Travelers Go to Cuba
- 9 St. Martin: cost of transportation to Grand Case
- 10 aruba fun!!!
- 11 How to avoid nudity in St. Maarten.
- 12 Peterson
- 13 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 14 Anguilla - where to rent a car
- 15 Honeymoon destination help!!!!!
- 16 Antigua vs. Barbados vs. Jamaica
- 17 Turks and caicos
- 18 Aruba weather
- 19 BFF Trip, 3 girls, 7-8 days total. Suggestions???
- 20 Dominican Republic self drive tour
- 21 Turks and caicos
- 22 Cruise stop activities
- 23 Choosing an island for summer vacation
- 24 Jade Mountain
- 25 Honeymoon Help!!