Me and my wife are planning a four day trip to PR - San Juan in mid of February next year. We are wondering if you guys can help us out in it. We don't want to stay in an all inclusive resort there but rather stay in reasonable budget and try to explore the island. We are thinking of getting a place to stay from airbnb, is that a good idea or should we book a decent hotel?. Should we get a rental car or use the tansit? Any recommendation for good places to eat?? I checked some forums and looks like Condado seems to be safe and close to all the places....Also what areas should we avoid and how safe it is over there like staying/driving out late night or walking along the beach
I know 4 days is a small trip and thats why we want to hit all the main spots/sightseeing/activities in PR.
Looking forward for your feedback
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 What to pack for Bahamas in Dec.
- 2 Looking for affordable, secluded honeymoon bungalow/villa?
- 3 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 4 Best Luxury Place to Stay in T&C
- 5 Last min 5 night stay suggestion
- 6 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 7 Cuba for 6 Americans
- 8 New Destination
- 9 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 10 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 11 Bahamas help
- 12 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 13 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 14 Vacation suggestion, please
- 15 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 16 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 17 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 18 Best Itinerary - Brazil, Puerto Rico, Dom Republic and Cuba
- 19 aruba planning advice
- 20 Fun Family Lunch Spot in Anguilla?
- 21 Thanksgiving Week in St. Thomas
- 22 Transfer from Havana to Varadero
- 23 Atlantis Resort Bahamas
- 24 A few questions about Sonesta Great Bay
- 25 Barbados Beaches