Me and my wife are planning a four day trip to PR - San Juan in mid of February next year. We are wondering if you guys can help us out in it. We don't want to stay in an all inclusive resort there but rather stay in reasonable budget and try to explore the island. We are thinking of getting a place to stay from airbnb, is that a good idea or should we book a decent hotel?. Should we get a rental car or use the tansit? Any recommendation for good places to eat?? I checked some forums and looks like Condado seems to be safe and close to all the places....Also what areas should we avoid and how safe it is over there like staying/driving out late night or walking along the beach
I know 4 days is a small trip and thats why we want to hit all the main spots/sightseeing/activities in PR.
Looking forward for your feedback
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 오션 ♤홈피:【kss998.com】♤
- 2 토토총판 모집 ★접속주소 : ☆ kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017 ♨
- 3 PR or USVI
- 4 Cuba, March 2017, what an experience!
- 5 Luxury Hotel off the beaten path celebration?
- 6 Turks and Caicos/ Beaches/ Restaurants
- 7 Punta Cana; Bavaro Beach area, Dom. Rep.
- 8 SWIMMING AND FOOD...WHICH ISLAND TO CHOOSE?
- 9 Barbados hotel in St. James
- 10 5 days in Havana
- 11 Which Caribbean island?
- 12 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 13 Where to look for a villa on Bermuda with private staff
- 14 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 15 Using USA credit cards in Cuba
- 16 Ten reasons you might not want to visit Cuba
- 17 resorts for age 50-60 wedding anniversary
- 18 Day trip FROM Anguilla
- 19 10 pm arrival St. Maarten
- 20 Scrub Island Resort
- 21 Caribbean Vacation Advice
- 22 St. Lucia Villa Recommendations
- 23 Wedding Destinations???
- 24 Grand Cayman Westin or Kimpton
- 25 Down to two in January have we got it right