Me and my wife are planning a four day trip to PR - San Juan in mid of February next year. We are wondering if you guys can help us out in it. We don't want to stay in an all inclusive resort there but rather stay in reasonable budget and try to explore the island. We are thinking of getting a place to stay from airbnb, is that a good idea or should we book a decent hotel?. Should we get a rental car or use the tansit? Any recommendation for good places to eat?? I checked some forums and looks like Condado seems to be safe and close to all the places....Also what areas should we avoid and how safe it is over there like staying/driving out late night or walking along the beach
I know 4 days is a small trip and thats why we want to hit all the main spots/sightseeing/activities in PR.
Looking forward for your feedback
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best Quiet Peacfull Island to Rent a Vacation Home?
- 2 Vacation recommendations
- 3 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 4 St. Thomas or Turks and Caicos in October?
- 5 BVI trip questions
- 6 Curaçao and girls?
- 7 Small Carribean Hotel
- 8 Canadian Travel Agent for Cuba hotels
- 9 Punta Cana Excursions
- 10 customs questions
- 11 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 12 Nassau Bahamas
- 13 Biking in Caribbean
- 14 Which Island for Travelling Without a Resort?
- 15 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 16 Help with how long on each island.
- 17 Travel from Culebra to St. John
- 18 Puerto Rico from Ponce to Arecibo
- 19 Average prices for taxis in Havana
- 20 Honeymoon All Inclusive
- 21 Christmas in the Caribbean
- 22 Where to go January beach bachelorette?
- 23 St. Lucia to Puerto Rico
- 24 Hiking in St. John
- 25 The Crane Resort - Stay Away!!!