Very confused on where to go. Have heard pros and cons about Jamaica, and DR. Looking for a great aqua blue swimming beach and an all inclusive out of chicago. would like to only spend around $3,000 total. What is a good booking site? We have stayed at a Barcelo in Riveria Mya and would like something siliar (not a Barcelo like variety) but do like it when you can go to different resorts. I like tropical and a safe town would be fun to explore. We do like to snorkel as well. St. Johns and T&C seems to pricey althought would love to go there. Is Bumuda the aqua blue water??? Help Need to book., looking at March. Cold in Iowa If recommend DR, please give review on some of the 4 star all inclusive.
35th Anniversary Beach vacation
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Puerto Rico Hotels
- 2 Waterskiing in TCI???
- 3 Occidental Grand or Riu Palace Antillas?
- 4 A week in Virgin Gorda w/pool & ocean view for less than $5k??
- 5 Suggestions for Solo Travel for Woman in Late 30's
- 6 Best Island To Honeymoon To?
- 7 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 8 Honeymoon in Caribbean & US - HELP!
- 9 Vacation booked, St Martin and Puerto Rico
- 10 Some "Don't Miss" Stuff on St. Martin Please
- 11 Cost of liquor in Turks and Caicos
- 12 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 13 safety in Jamaica, college spring break, 2015
- 14 rent a car??
- 15 Family with two teen boys and my dad/ their grandpa
- 16 Turks and Caicos Accommodations Question - West Bay Club
- 17 Trip to Grenada vs Anguilla vs Nevis
- 18 Looking for privacy. And plunge pools!
- 19 A few last minute Cuba questions! (two week trip)
- 20 Cuba Opening Up
- 21 Honeymoon St. Lucia confused?
- 22 Jamaica vs. Barbados
- 23 Scrub Island recommendations?
- 24 Wear can I tan that is Clothing Optional?
- 25 RIU Antilles Aruba