Very confused on where to go. Have heard pros and cons about Jamaica, and DR. Looking for a great aqua blue swimming beach and an all inclusive out of chicago. would like to only spend around $3,000 total. What is a good booking site? We have stayed at a Barcelo in Riveria Mya and would like something siliar (not a Barcelo like variety) but do like it when you can go to different resorts. I like tropical and a safe town would be fun to explore. We do like to snorkel as well. St. Johns and T&C seems to pricey althought would love to go there. Is Bumuda the aqua blue water??? Help Need to book., looking at March. Cold in Iowa If recommend DR, please give review on some of the 4 star all inclusive.
35th Anniversary Beach vacation
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 I'm traveling alone to Cuba for two weeks (American). Need advice!
- 2 Jamaica
- 3 ROMANTIC DINNER FOR VERY SPECIAL OCCASION- seeking advice
- 4 Jamaica all inclusive
- 5 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 6 Barbados/St. John/Turks/Puerto Rico/Curacao/
- 7 Why Barbados?
- 8 Bahamas Out Islands OR Turks & Caicos for family of teens?!
- 9 Can you travel to Cuba without a group?
- 10 Cuba Opening Up
- 11 Looking for deep sea fishing, beaches, culture (ALL CARIBBEAN SUGGESTIONS)
- 12 Half Moon in Jamaica
- 13 Aruba Beach Club - Eagle Beach
- 14 Just back from The Somerset
- 15 BodyHoliday, St. Lucia or other wellness spa recommendations?
- 16 Late October Honeymoon in the Caribbean
- 17 Advice needed: Caribbean island / beaches for small children/toddlers
- 18 Sandals Resorts
- 19 Falmouth, Jamaica that bad???
- 20 Where is the most romantic place for dinner in Bermuda?
- 21 Best place for two single girls in early 20s?!
- 22 Trip Report - Eastern Cuba 2006
- 23 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 24 Cuba in 10 days
- 25 1st time to Caribbean/Turks & Caicos - suggestions