Very confused on where to go. Have heard pros and cons about Jamaica, and DR. Looking for a great aqua blue swimming beach and an all inclusive out of chicago. would like to only spend around $3,000 total. What is a good booking site? We have stayed at a Barcelo in Riveria Mya and would like something siliar (not a Barcelo like variety) but do like it when you can go to different resorts. I like tropical and a safe town would be fun to explore. We do like to snorkel as well. St. Johns and T&C seems to pricey althought would love to go there. Is Bumuda the aqua blue water??? Help Need to book., looking at March. Cold in Iowa If recommend DR, please give review on some of the 4 star all inclusive.
35th Anniversary Beach vacation
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Best places for Honeymoon!!
- 2 Tipping at AI
- 3 First time visit to Turks & Caicos -- would love advice on the island!!
- 4 Guide to Green Turtle Cay, Bahamas
- 5 Having trouble finding nonstop flights from Boston
- 6 Traveling Solo
- 7 What happened to the Maho Bay Campground property on St. John?
- 8 A Volcanic Paradise
- 9 Best Singles Vacation 35-50 in Caribbean
- 10 Turks & Caicos - no kids
- 11 Anniversary Cruise Struggling with Excursions
- 12 Food at Cove Eleuthera
- 13 St. Kitts, the details
- 14 which Caribbean Islands don't have a big stray animal problem
- 15 Please help a beach vacation novice: Turks & Caicos vs. St. John vs. ...?
- 16 Vacation Review: Topic Follow-Up
- 17 Out islands of the Bahamas. Exumas? Abaco?
- 18 Out islands, Bahamas referral
- 19 Scrub Island vs Turks and Caicos
- 20 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 21 Help me pick an island for my first Caribbean trip
- 22 8 TUFF MILES
- 23 Puerto Rico Nightlife?
- 24 1 week in San Juan
- 25 AI in Punta Cana, DR? Or nearby?