We would like to take a week to celebrate this milestone. The anniversary is actually in September, but since I'm a teacher, we would like to go late July or early August. We will be flying from Logan, and are considering Little Palm Island in Florida, Biras Creek in Virgin Gorda, or The Reefs in Bermuda. We've never been to any of those. Naturally, we are concerned about hurricane season, but Aruba does not appeal to us. I am not familiar with the "B" or "C" islands, but am thinking we would have to spend more on airfare to get there, and not find comparable resorts. Any thoughts, suggestions, ideas?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Cuba for 6 Americans
- 2 I WAS STOLEN BY A STAFF AT THE FRONT DESK OF ATLANTIS ROYAL TOWERS!!!
- 3 Last min 5 night stay suggestion
- 4 Which island for first visit? April/May
- 5 St Lucia - Where to Stay
- 6 Bahamas help
- 7 Cayman VS Jamaica
- 8 Hilton Rose Hall Jamaica for toddlers -- how's the food?
- 9 Vacation suggestion, please
- 10 Best use of 800,000 Hilton points for family with toddlers?
- 11 Bitter End Yacht Club or somewhere else?
- 12 Good time of year to visit Turks & Caicos
- 13 ANTIGUA & DOMINICAN REPUBLIC CASINO SCAM ALERT!!
- 14 Best Itinerary - Brazil, Puerto Rico, Dom Republic and Cuba
- 15 New Destination
- 16 aruba planning advice
- 17 Fun Family Lunch Spot in Anguilla?
- 18 Thanksgiving Week in St. Thomas
- 19 Fun Ideas for Christmas Eve Family Dinner?
- 20 Transfer from Havana to Varadero
- 21 Atlantis Resort Bahamas
- 22 A few questions about Sonesta Great Bay
- 23 Barbados Beaches
- 24 Negril Jamaica- upcoming stay at Sandals Beaches resort
- 25 Peterson