We would like to take a week to celebrate this milestone. The anniversary is actually in September, but since I'm a teacher, we would like to go late July or early August. We will be flying from Logan, and are considering Little Palm Island in Florida, Biras Creek in Virgin Gorda, or The Reefs in Bermuda. We've never been to any of those. Naturally, we are concerned about hurricane season, but Aruba does not appeal to us. I am not familiar with the "B" or "C" islands, but am thinking we would have to spend more on airfare to get there, and not find comparable resorts. Any thoughts, suggestions, ideas?
Thanks in advance!
30th Anniversary in August - Where to go????
- 1 San Juan airport (SJU) public bus
- 2 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 3 Seven Seas on T&C, what to do and what to see?
- 4 Bermuda Trip
- 5 quiet and relaxing
- 6 Spirit Airlines to Caribbean - Need help w/carryon question.
- 7 Verandah Resort on Antigua
- 8 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 9 St.Thomas St. John
- 10 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 11 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 12 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 13 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 14 June vacation trip for guys
- 15 Which island to visit???
- 16 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 17 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 18 Honeymoon Help!
- 19 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 20 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 21 Grand Cayman
- 22 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 23 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 24 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 25 Honeymoon - St. Lucia, Martinique, St. Vincent & the Grenadines