We would like to take a week to celebrate this milestone. The anniversary is actually in September, but since I'm a teacher, we would like to go late July or early August. We will be flying from Logan, and are considering Little Palm Island in Florida, Biras Creek in Virgin Gorda, or The Reefs in Bermuda. We've never been to any of those. Naturally, we are concerned about hurricane season, but Aruba does not appeal to us. I am not familiar with the "B" or "C" islands, but am thinking we would have to spend more on airfare to get there, and not find comparable resorts. Any thoughts, suggestions, ideas?
Thanks in advance!
30th Anniversary in August - Where to go????
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 shore excursions
- 2 So Green, So French, Beautiful Martinique
- 3 Where to stay with teens on Turks and Caicos
- 4 Girls Week (late 20s) Recommendation
- 5 Spring Break 2016 --- Is the Caribbean for us?
- 6 just be careful
- 7 Restaurants in Aruba
- 8 Seek Advice on 9 days in Samana and possibly Cabarete
- 9 Snorkeling
- 10 Barbados or St. Lucia in late August
- 11 Best way to get to Martinique?
- 12 What is the best Caribbean island for white sandy beaches
- 13 Young couple planning June/July trip to Caribbean..where should we go!?
- 14 New EasyBreathe Snorkel Mask
- 15 Bahamas girls trip
- 16 ST Thomas trip report with kids at Frenchman Reef and Morningstar
- 17 Safe for Family
- 18 Honeymoon with beaches plus hiking
- 19 Curacao Marriott Beach Resort & Emerald Casino
- 20 Turtle Beach, Barbados
- 21 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 22 Curacao vs Barbados
- 23 Honeymoon Destination
- 24 Solo backpacking in Cuba
- 25 10 days in Cuba - HELP