We would like to take a week to celebrate this milestone. The anniversary is actually in September, but since I'm a teacher, we would like to go late July or early August. We will be flying from Logan, and are considering Little Palm Island in Florida, Biras Creek in Virgin Gorda, or The Reefs in Bermuda. We've never been to any of those. Naturally, we are concerned about hurricane season, but Aruba does not appeal to us. I am not familiar with the "B" or "C" islands, but am thinking we would have to spend more on airfare to get there, and not find comparable resorts. Any thoughts, suggestions, ideas?
Thanks in advance!
30th Anniversary in August - Where to go????
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 St Thomas lodging before flight home
- 2 T&C Airfare Volatility?
- 3 Where to go in the Caribbean
- 4 Romantic, 30th Birthday for my girlfriend Trip - I NEED HELP!
- 5 Is st.croix best for our family vacation with small children....
- 6 Jamaica - Negril, Ochos Rio, or MB?
- 7 Best island for a villa rental
- 8 What is the best place in Turks & Caicos?
- 9 Looking for inexpensive villas/bungalows with a private/secluded beach.
- 10 Which Island?
- 11 St. Thomas trip with 7 year old
- 12 Best Caribbean All Inclusive for Teens?
- 13 Punta Cana?
- 14 St. Thomas, Turks & Caicos or riviera maya ?
- 15 Cheap(er) snorkeling destination
- 16 Family vacation with Teens/Tweens: Caymans, Bahamas, Belize, Costa Rica
- 17 Our trip to Turks and Caicos
- 18 Advice needed
- 19 Snorkeling In Close Proximity to Hotel
- 20 July 4th in Old San Juan, Puerto Rico--go or no-go?
- 21 Grotto Bay Beach vs. Fairmont Southampton w/kids 6&7
- 22 St Thomas/Puerto Rico
- 23 Rincon Puerto Rico
- 24 Bahamas or Republic of Panama
- 25 Does anyone know of a house or condo to rent on or near the beach in Cuba