I am planning to go to Cuba next year (maybe in March) with a friend of mine. We are very interested in nature, less in culture. But of course Havanna will be one stop. Have you got any suggestions? Does not have to be detailed itinerary, but more ideas and recommendations.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Snorkeling Grand Cayman
- 2 CHOOSING BETWEEN 3 RESORTS, HELP!
- 3 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 4 Where to stay in Puerto Rico?
- 5 Weather in Nov
- 6 Virgin Gorda with Kids
- 7 Fishing for ideas
- 8 If you heard about the Weight Loss System
- 9 Spring Break trip to Cuba with our kids
- 10 Travel Insurance
- 11 First time cruiser to USVI
- 12 St. Thomas vs Bahamas?
- 13 Cuba
- 14 Affordable Eats & Drinks - which Islands?
- 15 Restaurants in Aruba
- 16 long enough layover in SJU?
- 17 The Color of the Water
- 18 Confused what to chose
- 19 Bermuda in Late August
- 20 Anguilla Air Express - still in business?
- 21 Travel from St. Martin to St. Thomas
- 22 Beach hoilday, 8m old baby in August?
- 23 Small luxe Caribbean hotels
- 24 Caribbean in March 2016
- 25 All Inclusive Villas in the Caribbean