I am planning to go to Cuba next year (maybe in March) with a friend of mine. We are very interested in nature, less in culture. But of course Havanna will be one stop. Have you got any suggestions? Does not have to be detailed itinerary, but more ideas and recommendations.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 First trip trip Puerto Rico
- 2 New Years Eve / St John
- 3 aruba planning advice
- 4 any advice about the Cayman Islands?
- 5 Looking for island choice help
- 6 Destination Wedding- affordable
- 7 Renaissance Carambola St. Croix
- 8 US Cash in Cuba
- 9 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 10 Need Help picking the right WARM Caribbean Vacation
- 11 A few questions about Sonesta Great Bay
- 12 Peterson
- 13 HELP! First-time vacationer to Caribbean in need expertise
- 14 Help with post tour stay Cuba
- 15 St. Croix or St. Thomas
- 16 So very lost trying to plan..please help
- 17 Timothy Beach or Oualie Beach? St.Kitts vs. Nevis
- 18 September Anniversary Trip to Turks & Caicos
- 19 Turning 40 in the Caribbean
- 20 cell phone & wifi in Cuba
- 21 Dream 50th Anniversary
- 22 Westin or Marriott in Grand Cayman?
- 23 Casa Particular in Trinidad
- 24 Help picking a resort
- 25 Butler room in Sandals Grande Riviera Ocho Rios