I am planning to go to Cuba next year (maybe in March) with a friend of mine. We are very interested in nature, less in culture. But of course Havanna will be one stop. Have you got any suggestions? Does not have to be detailed itinerary, but more ideas and recommendations.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Providenciales Review
- 2 Groupon Tours
- 3 Cuba in 5 days?
- 4 Bermuda-Catamarran
- 5 Providenciales Airport
- 6 Small luxe Caribbean hotels
- 7 Numero 1 guest House
- 8 Best snorkeling, hiking, local vibe and food
- 9 Mango Reef Restaurant in Turks and Caicos
- 10 Babymoon Beach Vacation
- 11 Grand Bahia Principe, Punta Cana
- 12 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 13 Large Family Trip to Caribbean
- 14 Atlantis in Bahamas
- 15 St. Thomas vs Bahamas?
- 16 The Pigs of No Name Cay, Abaco, Bahamas
- 17 turks caicos
- 18 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 19 Curacao
- 20 Puerto Rico since the "meltdown"
- 21 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 22 Hotel on beach, montego bay w/some good reggae
- 23 Need more folks for Atlantis boat charter
- 24 Can you bring your own food to Aruba?
- 25 Grandmother/Granddaughter Beach Vacation