I am planning to go to Cuba next year (maybe in March) with a friend of mine. We are very interested in nature, less in culture. But of course Havanna will be one stop. Have you got any suggestions? Does not have to be detailed itinerary, but more ideas and recommendations.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 BROTHER@ PRINTER Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 2 BROTHER@ PRINTER Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT Care
- 3 Best weather/where to travel early November?!
- 4 No Mold - Family Friendly Place to Stay?
- 5 Girls' trip, after Anguilla
- 6 Grace Bay-where to stay
- 7 what island to go to Feb 2018)
- 8 Hiking in St. John
- 9 Reefs vs Fairmont Southampton?
- 10 Two Highly Recommended Tour Companies for Travel to Cuba
- 11 Where to go - March/April 2018?
- 12 Honeymoon in October/November! Help!
- 13 Antigua or St. John Honeymoon Dec.
- 14 Snorkeling trip ideas
- 15 Upcoming Cuba trip- 12 days
- 16 Changes to travel US-Cuba
- 17 Where in DR?
- 18 Honeymoon
- 19 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 20 Curacao times 2
- 21 Help us choose a caribbean location!
- 22 Barbados
- 23 Puerto Rico Itinerary help
- 24 Young Couple Looking for a beach/villa/nightlife
- 25 Help with August trip ideas