I would like to visit the Caribbean for 3-4 weeks in the month of January for my Honeymoon. I will be traveling to New york for a week and would then like to spend 3-4 full weeks traveling around the Caribbean. I would like to know what are the Islands you suggest I visit in 3 weeks.
Just to give you an idea of what I'm looking at :
Nice clean, calm, pristine beaches
Budget : 20,000 USD.
Summary : Week 1 : New york
Week 2, week 3, week 4 - Caribbean Island
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Atlantis in Bahamas
- 2 Bermuda-Catamarran
- 3 Best snorkeling, hiking, local vibe and food
- 4 Providenciales Review
- 5 Bermuda, Puerto Rico or somewhere else?
- 6 Cuba in 5 days?
- 7 Groupon Tours
- 8 Providenciales Airport
- 9 Small luxe Caribbean hotels
- 10 Numero 1 guest House
- 11 Mango Reef Restaurant in Turks and Caicos
- 12 Babymoon Beach Vacation
- 13 Grand Bahia Principe, Punta Cana
- 14 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 15 Large Family Trip to Caribbean
- 16 St. Thomas vs Bahamas?
- 17 The Pigs of No Name Cay, Abaco, Bahamas
- 18 turks caicos
- 19 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 20 Curacao
- 21 Puerto Rico since the "meltdown"
- 22 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 23 Hotel on beach, montego bay w/some good reggae
- 24 Need more folks for Atlantis boat charter
- 25 Can you bring your own food to Aruba?