I would like to visit the Caribbean for 3-4 weeks in the month of January for my Honeymoon. I will be traveling to New york for a week and would then like to spend 3-4 full weeks traveling around the Caribbean. I would like to know what are the Islands you suggest I visit in 3 weeks.
Just to give you an idea of what I'm looking at :
Nice clean, calm, pristine beaches
Budget : 20,000 USD.
Summary : Week 1 : New york
Week 2, week 3, week 4 - Caribbean Island
3 week trip to the Caribbean from Asia
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Short trip to St. Martin/Day trip to Anguilla
- 2 2015 Family vacation: Best Bang on a budget
- 3 Clearest water and All Inclusive
- 4 Anguilla Beaches
- 5 multiple family beach vacation
- 6 St Croix Trip Report - Memorial Day Week
- 7 Caribbean with grown kids
- 8 Cuba by car
- 9 DR All Inclusive for Woman's getway
- 10 Need a new vacation spot!
- 11 Sailing in the Abacos, Bahamas
- 12 June Caribbean Vacation...where?
- 13 Mid October Honeymoon
- 14 Summer family vacation
- 15 Recommendations for Caribbean Getaway from New York
- 16 Wedding/Honeymoon All In One...Looking for Helpful Advice
- 17 All Inclusive Honeymoon
- 18 Honeymoon destination?
- 19 Best All Inclusive for my needs.........Ideas???
- 20 Punta Cana - Adults Only favorite
- 21 Need help with a Caribbean Destination Wedding-REVISED
- 22 St. Patrick's Day in Aruba
- 23 Fort de France as a base to explore Martinique?
- 24 First tropical vacation, any tips?
- 25 Comments regarding this Puerto Rico condo?