I would like to visit the Caribbean for 3-4 weeks in the month of January for my Honeymoon. I will be traveling to New york for a week and would then like to spend 3-4 full weeks traveling around the Caribbean. I would like to know what are the Islands you suggest I visit in 3 weeks.
Just to give you an idea of what I'm looking at :
Nice clean, calm, pristine beaches
Budget : 20,000 USD.
Summary : Week 1 : New york
Week 2, week 3, week 4 - Caribbean Island
3 week trip to the Caribbean from Asia
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Where to spend a month or two this winter
- 2 things to do in Nassau
- 3 Which Island?
- 4 August 2015 Honeymoon Trip Ideas
- 5 A nice hotel to stay in St Martin for one night ?
- 6 I got robbed in St Maarten - St Martin on the French side
- 7 St. John USVI
- 8 Puerto Rico - January 13 - 21 - Itinerary
- 9 Best resorts for families with 3 small kids
- 10 Destination Wedding Planning: DR, Jamaica, Virgin Islands, or Barbados
- 11 Best island for early to mid November
- 12 snorkle choices in Antigua
- 13 Please help me decide to go to Cuba!
- 14 Planning possible retirement in USVI
- 15 Divi Little Bay versus Holland House Beach Resort, St. Martin
- 16 Mexico vs Cuba vs Bali
- 17 Best resort to go with adult children not Mexico
- 18 planning a long weekend for Feb/March
- 19 Lobster, Heat & Banged Up Feet - Another Awesome Exumas Adventure
- 20 tourist opinion for trips to the Bahamas
- 21 Which Second Caribbean Destination ?
- 22 HELP!!! Westin Dawn Beach, St. Maarten
- 23 Best Starwood (Westin/Sheraton/St. Regis) Resort for Families??
- 24 Cuba in 10 days
- 25 7 days solo...Cuba or Puerto Rico, guys???