I would like to visit the Caribbean for 3-4 weeks in the month of January for my Honeymoon. I will be traveling to New york for a week and would then like to spend 3-4 full weeks traveling around the Caribbean. I would like to know what are the Islands you suggest I visit in 3 weeks.
Just to give you an idea of what I'm looking at :
Nice clean, calm, pristine beaches
Budget : 20,000 USD.
Summary : Week 1 : New york
Week 2, week 3, week 4 - Caribbean Island
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Large Family Trip to Caribbean
- 2 Babymoon Beach Vacation
- 3 turks caicos
- 4 We've done it - we've bought our flights to Cuba. Now the planning begins!
- 5 Curacao
- 6 Puerto Rico since the "meltdown"
- 7 Nonstop Flights from East Coast to Martinique and Guadeloupe from the US
- 8 Hotel on beach, montego bay w/some good reggae
- 9 Need more folks for Atlantis boat charter
- 10 Groupon Tours
- 11 Can you bring your own food to Aruba?
- 12 Grandmother/Granddaughter Beach Vacation
- 13 Location
- 14 Atlantis in Bahamas
- 15 The Pigs of No Name Cay, Abaco, Bahamas
- 16 Late August Honeymoon Destination Help!
- 17 Restaurants Turks and Caicos
- 18 Private tours in Cuba
- 19 Planning trip to st Lucia
- 20 Small luxe Caribbean hotels
- 21 Bahamas girls trip
- 22 8-10 days vacation in Caribbean, we would love to hear thoughts!
- 23 Cuba Tour Companies
- 24 Reduit Beach is being ruined
- 25 Barbados or St. Lucia in late August