I would like to visit the Caribbean for 3-4 weeks in the month of January for my Honeymoon. I will be traveling to New york for a week and would then like to spend 3-4 full weeks traveling around the Caribbean. I would like to know what are the Islands you suggest I visit in 3 weeks.
Just to give you an idea of what I'm looking at :
Nice clean, calm, pristine beaches
Budget : 20,000 USD.
Summary : Week 1 : New york
Week 2, week 3, week 4 - Caribbean Island
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 DAY 15 - FINAL DAY IN PUNTA CANA, LONDON, BACK HOME RIGA
- 2 Staniel Cay surrounds - end of year
- 3 Cuba
- 4 Help with Grace Bay Hotel
- 5 How to get to Taylor Bay Beach?
- 6 Traveling with 15, 13, & 10 year old kids to Jamaica...need advice
- 7 Conference in Cuba in February
- 8 Santiago de Cuba suggestions
- 9 Planning a Spring Break Trip in the USVI
- 10 All-Inclusive, adult only resorts
- 11 Help me to pick an island
- 12 Small boat excursion
- 13 Fern Gully or nearby....walking in nature
- 14 Overwhelmed....
- 15 Can you tell me where?
- 16 bareboat sailing tips in bvi
- 17 DAY 14 - PRE LAST DOMINICANA DAY, STEAK HOUSE
- 18 3 weeks in Puerto Rico
- 19 Alta Vista or Mayan Sky - St. John
- 20 Where to spend a week at the beach(in april)
- 21 Marigot, Rodney, or Soufriere?
- 22 first Caribbean trip with kids
- 23 Haven't been to The Caymans in many years???
- 24 DAY 13 - PUNTA CANA BACHATA & MICHAEL JACKSON SHOW
- 25 Turks & Caicos Rental Car