I would like to visit the Caribbean for 3-4 weeks in the month of January for my Honeymoon. I will be traveling to New york for a week and would then like to spend 3-4 full weeks traveling around the Caribbean. I would like to know what are the Islands you suggest I visit in 3 weeks.
Just to give you an idea of what I'm looking at :
Nice clean, calm, pristine beaches
Budget : 20,000 USD.
Summary : Week 1 : New york
Week 2, week 3, week 4 - Caribbean Island
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 What is the food and water situation in Cuba?
- 2 Caribbean with a 5 year old
- 3 Favorites and Must-dos in St. Lucia
- 4 Trying to pick a vacation spot for Sept/ 1st timers
- 5 Anguilla is like a DREAM!
- 6 Best kids friendly resorts to stay in puerto rico
- 7 Island Hopping
- 8 In search of rum and revolution - Mr & Mrs Annhig go to Cuba.
- 9 Turks and Caicos or St. Thomas in October?
- 10 not sure where to go caymen island or panama city panama
- 11 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 12 Havana restaurants
- 13 Cuba - all inclusive suggestion
- 14 Aruba Vacation Rentals vs Resort
- 15 Which island to visit in late September/early October?
- 16 What area of T&C to stay in?
- 17 Playa del Carmen vs. Negril vs. Other
- 18 Getting away in June
- 19 What island for a solo female traveler to the Caribbean
- 20 Caribbean Honeymoon Help!
- 21 A Week In Cuba
- 22 celebrating husband's 50th birthday AI suggestions needed
- 23 Help for which island please?
- 24 Teenagers at the Westin grand cayman
- 25 Green Turtle Cay