I would like to visit the Caribbean for 3-4 weeks in the month of January for my Honeymoon. I will be traveling to New york for a week and would then like to spend 3-4 full weeks traveling around the Caribbean. I would like to know what are the Islands you suggest I visit in 3 weeks.
Just to give you an idea of what I'm looking at :
Nice clean, calm, pristine beaches
Budget : 20,000 USD.
Summary : Week 1 : New york
Week 2, week 3, week 4 - Caribbean Island
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 7 Adults and a 51/2 month old
- 2 Young adults social scene at club med turks & caicos?
- 3 Cuba in November
- 4 Choosing Between a Rental on Nassau or Eleuethera
- 5 Calling Beach and Island Lovers .. Need your Advice!!..
- 6 8 days in USVI, St. Thomas safe yet?
- 7 Best 'Swimming' Beaches in the Caribbean- from SFO
- 8 overwhelmed by the Bahamas!
- 9 Woman, alone, islandhopping
- 10 Evening temperatures
- 11 Grand Cayman Ritz or Sandals Barbados
- 12 50th Birthday with Family
- 13 Birthday Celebration
- 14 DR - All inclusive
- 15 Young adults find others to spend time with at Club Med Columbus Isle?
- 16 St. Lucia or elsewhere?
- 17 would it be safe to drive from negril to port antonino?
- 18 50th Birthday Trip in Nov
- 19 Late May Trip
- 20 St Thomas Hotel by Airport
- 21 West Bay or Seven Stars
- 22 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 23 Cheers to Beers!
- 24 Where To Go Post Xmas- Mid Jaunary for under $4G
- 25 any advice about the Cayman Islands?