I would like to visit the Caribbean for 3-4 weeks in the month of January for my Honeymoon. I will be traveling to New york for a week and would then like to spend 3-4 full weeks traveling around the Caribbean. I would like to know what are the Islands you suggest I visit in 3 weeks.
Just to give you an idea of what I'm looking at :
Nice clean, calm, pristine beaches
Budget : 20,000 USD.
Summary : Week 1 : New york
Week 2, week 3, week 4 - Caribbean Island
Recent ActivityView all Caribbean Islands activity »
- 1 Resort Recommendations
- 2 Transportation to Exuma
- 3 Family friendly but low key resort?
- 4 Nassau temp late Jan
- 5 Resort hotels on St Croix
- 6 St. Martin vs St. Maarten and what area or Antigua or Barbuda and what area
- 7 All-inclusive experts, I need your help, please!
- 8 Sandals, Montego Bay
- 9 Jamaica - Couples Negril or Sandals Royal Caribbean (Montego)
- 10 Any All-Inclusive Resort Recommendations?
- 11 Hotel on beach, montego bay w/some good reggae
- 12 West Coast US and Carribean
- 13 Hotel Suggestion in Puerto Plata
- 14 St. Thomas is dangerous
- 15 Can acouple travel to Havana for 3 or 4 days legally as tourists??
- 16 20 Somethings on a Budget
- 17 St. John USVI
- 18 Caribbean Honeymoon in Dec - Where to Go?
- 19 Tour advice
- 20 Help with where to staty- last minute Sept trip Eluethera
- 21 Puerto Rico Trip Report - May, 2015
- 22 Cuba itinerary
- 23 Chicago to Caribbean with toddler
- 24 Puerto Plata-hotel recommendations and things to do
- 25 Puerto Plata/Playa Dorado/things to do/security/travelling about??